PDA

View Full Version : Sportscene

AL-Qaholik
14-08-2011, 10:00 PM
Not one single word about Hibs after the "highlights" from Rugby Park - even the most pi$$ poor Football show on TV couldn't give a toss about Hibs any more...

SteveHFC
14-08-2011, 10:01 PM
Sportscene is Rubbish

Matty_Jack04
14-08-2011, 10:33 PM
Everyone outside the old firm means nothing to the Scottish media there a massive reason why our game is a laughing stock with there piss poor coverage and lack of knowledge on anything happening ooutside the 'goldfish bowl' of Glasgow

Franck Stanton
14-08-2011, 10:36 PM
If they cant say something good about our performance, then better to say nothing.

Stantons Angel
14-08-2011, 10:43 PM
just wondering what you wanted them to say?

There is enough negativity surrounding our club from supporters on here. I for one dont want to hear or see any more this day, im glad the tv let us off lightly because the highlights showed were we went wrong and what our problems are. After suffering an afternoon watching this at Kilmarnock and on tv.....Enough is enough for one day!!!!:rolleyes:

Removed
14-08-2011, 10:56 PM
just wondering what you wanted them to say?There is enough negativity surrounding our club from supporters on here. I for one dont want to hear or see any more this day, im glad the tv let us off lightly because the highlights showed were we went wrong and what our problems are. After suffering an afternoon watching this at Kilmarnock and on tv.....Enough is enough for one day!!!!:rolleyes: :agree: the slating on BBC radio Scotland was bad enough

StevieC
15-08-2011, 11:07 AM
TV couldn't give a toss about Hibs any more...

If the supporters dont give a toss about them, why should TV be any different??

:dunno:

AL-Qaholik
15-08-2011, 11:44 AM
If the supporters dont give a toss about them, why should TV be any different??

:dunno:

Obviously none of us want to get to the point where we genuinely don't care any more - but, looking at a lot of the comments on here and talking to a lot of my mates, that pretty much seems to be the way we're heading under the current regime.

Something HAS to change...but I'm boogered if I can figure out what or how!
Here's hoping SOMEONE finds the answers...and soon!

Holmesdale Hibs
15-08-2011, 11:50 AM
just wondering what you wanted them to say?

There is enough negativity surrounding our club from supporters on here. I for one dont want to hear or see any more this day, im glad the tv let us off lightly because the highlights showed were we went wrong and what our problems are. After suffering an afternoon watching this at Kilmarnock and on tv.....Enough is enough for one day!!!!:rolleyes:

That's my thoughts as well. The only positive from the game was O'Connor's goal, which they did talk about IIRC. We should also remember that Killie played well so its better they talk about that. I get all the moaning about Hibs I need from here and we were (rightly) being slaughtered on the radio - maybe that annoyed Killie fans?

Geo_1875
15-08-2011, 01:01 PM
Yet when we won at Inverness (playing reasonably well and deserving 3 pts imo) all they spoke about was how unlucky ICT were highlighting and repeating every single attempt they had and decision that went against them. The anti-Hibs bias may not be as bad as the jambo-infested Radio Scotland but it is definitely getting there.

StevieC
15-08-2011, 02:16 PM
The anti-Hibs bias may not be as bad as the jambo-infested Radio Scotland but it is definitely getting there.

Behave yourself.

:tee hee: