PDA

View Full Version : Two things from Today

Baldy Foghorn
14-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Ivan again showing he is a hothead when the chips are down having a stupid swipe at their boy, lucky to receive only a yellow.....

Hibs fans chanting "Deano" when he came on for them.....Christ is it that bad the support have to sing for the opposing players????:devil:

Gala Foxes
14-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Ivan again showing he is a hothead when the chips are down having a stupid swipe at their boy, lucky to receive only a yellow.....

Hibs fans chanting "Deano" when he came on for them.....Christ is it that bad the support have to sing for the opposing players????:devil:

agree Brockie, Sproule today was the same as in that semi against Hearts, contributed nothing & lost the plot, lucky not to get a red for his kick out after he lost the ball

Boris
14-08-2011, 06:08 PM
At least Ivan showed a bit of passion - albeit stupidly & stemming from sheer frustration - but he was indeed lucky to stay on as was Wotherspoon & how CC didn't hook him sooner for his own good I'll never know.

A display like that on Tv won't exactly boost the crowd for next week against St Mirren & I think the crowd then will clearly identify how badly our season ticket sales have slumped & how few people are prepared to pay the walk up price to watch pish. I'll guess not too far above 8,000.

Hibs financial year ran to 31 July & AGM usually follows in October. You can bet there'll be a move before then to deflect attention - my guess is a prominent Director to get emptied to carry the can & it sure won't be Rod...........