PDA

View Full Version : Alba game (tarts v dons)

down-the-slope
13-08-2011, 04:51 PM
Dons are appaling first 15 mins...lumping it up the park...what happened to Stadler & Waldorfs passing game they played at Well :confused:

erin go bragh
13-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Dons are appaling first 15 mins...lumping it up the park...what happened to Stadler & Waldorfs passing game they played at Well :confused:
I heard they were the better team the first 20 mins ,hitting the bar etc , then murder the other 70 , opinions eh . :greengrin
ggtth

down-the-slope
13-08-2011, 05:04 PM
I heard they were the better team the first 20 mins ,hitting the bar etc , then murder the other 70 , opinions eh . :greengrin
ggtth

Jeeze...rest of the game is going to be a car crash for them then....

oconnors_strip
13-08-2011, 05:09 PM
i got text from the boyfriend saying it was the worst first half he had seen in ages. watching it now and i agree, hearts are pish! sutton's goals are bloody tap ins, my dad wouldnt have even missed that!!!!!:greengrin

YehButNoBut
13-08-2011, 05:41 PM
Thought Tynie was meant to have the best atmosphere in Scotland, I've been at livelier wakes.

Also they seem to have as many seagulls as us, I bet they count them in for the attendance figures. :greengrin

Anyway back to the Arsenal game.

Broken Gnome
13-08-2011, 05:43 PM
Hearts really do score some of the most disgustingly spawny goals imaginable.

Newhaven
13-08-2011, 06:06 PM
Sadly Aberdeen very rarely turn up at the PBS

Beefster
13-08-2011, 07:34 PM
One point in four games so far yet we had folk on here getting hysterical at the turn of the year because we hadn't appointed Pa Broon.

Borderhibbie76
13-08-2011, 07:43 PM
One point in four games so far yet we had folk on here getting hysterical at the turn of the year because we hadn't appointed Pa Broon.

There was also a thread on here not that long abo from one of the Sheep forums slating us and what a weak team we had....what a difference a few weeks makes ah???

R'Albin
13-08-2011, 07:45 PM
There was also a thread on here not that long abo from one of the Sheep forums slating us and what a weak team we had....what a difference a few weeks makes ah???

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?214454-Hibs-in-crisis&highlight= :greengrin

R'Albin
13-08-2011, 07:47 PM
Thankfully Aberdeen very rarely turn up at all.
Fixed that for you:wink:

matty_f
13-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Both the yams and aberdeen are really brutal. You can almost guarantee that they will both take points off of us though. I think we will finish above both of them though.

The Harp
13-08-2011, 08:41 PM
Thought Tynie was meant to have the best atmosphere in Scotland, I've been at livelier wakes.
Also they seem to have as many seagulls as us, I bet they count them in for the attendance figures. :greengrin

I only subjected myself to watching the 2nd half but was surprised that the Yams backing for their team was drowned out by the seagulls. I hope Stuart and Tam from Off the Ball were listening, 'cos last week on the show they were running out of superlatives to describe the 'unique' Tynecastle atmosphere.
Oh, of course they'd all be saving their vocal chords for Thursday night. :rolleyes:

iwasthere1972
13-08-2011, 09:14 PM

Some were even out looting around Gorgie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VILrWeO5QYs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MUKzVaQ_VDo&feature=related

Speedway
13-08-2011, 11:04 PM
Somebody appears to have told Granny Danger to get nearer to his man though. He is improved this week compared to his comedy defending against whoever it was.

Sprouleflyer
14-08-2011, 07:13 AM
Was at the game yesterday in amongst the dons support. I have to admit I think Aberdeen will really struggle this season, they are toothless up front.

Was not that much impressed by Hearts either, they never got out of 2nd gear for the whole match, in fact i'm not all that sure that Hearts had a another gear to go up to, their play was that poor.

The dons fans chants were quite funny though, looks like every teams fans will give it tight to the Hearts fans this season.