PDA

View Full Version : BBC Experts?

James70
13-08-2011, 04:46 PM
On the results show tonight they were discussing the prospects for all the Scottish sides in Europe.

When they came to Rangers they were all in agreement that nobody knew much about Maribor though one thought Rangers may have played them around 10 years ago. Not even our own Tony Higgins remembered that we played them at this time last year!

Shows how much notice is taken of teams outsige Glasgow I guess.

basehibby
13-08-2011, 07:04 PM
On the results show tonight they were discussing the prospects for all the Scottish sides in Europe.

When they came to Rangers they were all in agreement that nobody knew much about Maribor though one thought Rangers may have played them around 10 years ago. Not even our own Tony Higgins remembered that we played them at this time last year!

Shows how much notice is taken of teams outsige Glasgow I guess.

Unbelievable - experts my hairy erse!

:slipper: for big Tony who really should know better :doh: :bitchy:

Removed
13-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Old usual for BBC Glasgow. Fannys :bitchy:

Beefster
13-08-2011, 07:30 PM
I normally don't get agitated by the tits parading as experts on TV but this particular example is a shocker. Do these twats not do any research beforehand to improve the quality of their analysis?

Hibs Class
13-08-2011, 07:37 PM
I didn't see the results show - who were these "experts, fannys, tits and twats"?

basehibby
13-08-2011, 07:40 PM
I normally don't get agitated by the tits parading as experts on TV but this particular example is a shocker. Do these twats not do any research beforehand to improve the quality of their analysis?

You would have thought that any "expert" on Scottish football would know this anyhow - no research required surely!

James70
13-08-2011, 09:39 PM
I didn't see the results show - who were these "experts, fannys, tits and twats"?

Apart from the presenter, can't mind his name, the two guests were Tony Higgins and Jack Ross.

LancashireHibby
13-08-2011, 09:57 PM
On the evidence of their performance against us last year, Maribor will annihilate the Huns. More fool them if they don't do their research.

Removed
13-08-2011, 10:10 PM
On the evidence of their performance against us last year, Maribor will annihilate the Huns. More fool them if they don't do their research. Let's hope so. Mon the Maribor :agree:

aberhibsfc
14-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Apart from the presenter, can't mind his name, the two guests were Tony Higgins and Jack Ross.

They'd get more insight interviewing tourists on the royal mile.

Hibs Class
14-08-2011, 08:49 AM

It does sound like they choose folk who are available rather than folk who can lend insight.

Kaiser1962
14-08-2011, 09:09 AM
On the evidence of their performance against us last year, Maribor will annihilate the Huns. More fool them if they don't do their research.

A few of the better players from that team have moved on. Ilicic went to Palermo not long after our games is one that I know about.