PDA

View Full Version : Race Night - CANCELLED

oconnors_strip
12-08-2011, 08:34 PM
Edinburgh and Livingston Supporters Club are holding a Race Night on Saturday 10th September in the Four in Hand pub on Easter Road, starts at 7.30pm. Tickets are only £5 and available from myself or on the night.

We will also be holding an auction of hibs memorabilia and some former hibs players will be in attendance.

Should be a great night out and a chance to meet fellow hibees and have a pint or two, so bring friends and family along.

We are also looking for race sponsors which cost only £10, so if you run a business and would like to see your name on the race card then please get in touch.

Cheers
Nikki
Edinburgh and Livi Committee member

Hibbyradge
12-08-2011, 08:45 PM
No danger!

Maximum 2 pints?

I get mair than that at the in-laws.

oconnors_strip
12-08-2011, 09:20 PM
No danger!

Maximum 2 pints?

I get mair than that at the in-laws.

ok i will edit my post so it says pint or 10 then:rolleyes: it was just an expression:wink:

Hibbyradge
12-08-2011, 09:29 PM
ok i will edit my post so it says pint or 10 then:rolleyes: it was just an expression:wink:

:rolleyes:

Twas just a jolly jape.

HH81
13-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Edinburgh and Livingston Supporters Club are holding a Race Night on Saturday 10th September in the Four in Hand pub on Easter Road, starts at 7.30pm. Tickets are only £5 and available from myself or on the night.

We will also be holding an auction of hibs memorabilia and some former hibs players will be in attendance.

Should be a great night out and a chance to meet fellow hibees and have a pint or two, so bring friends and family along.

We are also looking for race sponsors which cost only £10, so if you run a business and would like to see your name on the race card then please get in touch.

Cheers
Nikki
Edinburgh and Livi Committee member
I'll sponsor a race if I can call it a stupid name. If so I'll sort payment .

oconnors_strip
13-08-2011, 04:40 PM
I'll sponsor a race if I can call it a stupid name. If so I'll sort payment .

what name you thinking of?:greengrin we can organise a bank transfer for payment:wink:

HH81
13-08-2011, 06:04 PM
what name you thinking of?:greengrin we can organise a bank transfer for payment:wink:

Ok send me details i'll send you £10 and have a think of something :greengrin

oconnors_strip
13-08-2011, 06:18 PM
Ok send me details i'll send you £10 and have a think of something :greengrin

it must be clean though!:greengrin will pm you details for payment

Mikey
21-08-2011, 08:26 PM
Could someone from the Edinburgh and Livingston Supporters Club please tell me why you're happy to take £10 sponsorship for the race night from hibs.net, and use the site to advertise your bus, but feel it's ok to post this on a facebook page......

hibs.net .. its a dictatorship!! petrie get it ****ing sorted and stop blowin mikey! Many Thanks Hibs.net Rebels

oconnors_strip
21-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Could someone from the Edinburgh and Livingston Supporters Club please tell me why you're happy to take £10 sponsorship for the race night from hibs.net, and use the site to advertise your bus, but feel it's ok to post this on a facebook page......

can you take it up with lee aka el presidente. i am a member of the branch but this does not reflect my feelings

zlatan
21-08-2011, 08:29 PM
petrie get it ****ing sorted and stop blowin mikey!

I think the chap above may have a name for his race he's paying for.

Lmc2105
21-08-2011, 08:47 PM

Yeah think i was frappaed left my laptop on all day .... :grr:

HH81
21-08-2011, 08:50 PM
it must be clean though!:greengrin will pm you details for payment

Sorry totally forgot, still want me to go with same payment method? I'll send tomorrow. :aok:

oconnors_strip
21-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Sorry totally forgot, still want me to go with same payment method? I'll send tomorrow. :aok:

yes please:thumbsup:

Mikey
21-08-2011, 09:01 PM
can you take it up with lee aka el presidente. i am a member of the branch but this does not reflect my feelings

Keep the tenner but please don't use the hibs.net name in any race sponsorships.

oconnors_strip
21-08-2011, 09:03 PM
Keep the tenner but please don't use the hibs.net name in any race sponsorships.

no mikey i will return tenner to a hibs admin when i next see one. im sorry this has happened and will be taking it up with some people

legends of 73
21-08-2011, 09:20 PM
nikki i'll sponsor a race call it "LEE'S A FUD" or one for mikey "i've just bumped into Scott Lindsay"
i see you on tuesday to give a tenner or bell me

oconnors_strip
21-08-2011, 09:22 PM
nikki i'll sponsor a race call it "LEE'S A FUD" or one for mikey "i've just bumped into Scott Lindsay"
i see you on tuesday to give a tenner or bell me

pmsl :greengrin

Lmc2105
21-08-2011, 09:25 PM
nikki i'll sponsor a race call it "LEE'S A FUD" or one for mikey "i've just bumped into Scott Lindsay" i see you on tuesday to give a tenner or bell me Haha you even have me laughing and that's a first!!!!

H18sry
22-08-2011, 04:19 PM
Are the horses all being sold on the night,or are you pre-selling them?

oconnors_strip
22-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Are the horses all being sold on the night,or are you pre-selling them?

Just going to sell them on the night, but if you want to buy some and won't be coming I'm sure we can arrange something. I'm meeting with the guy who is helping us with it later this week to confirm exactly what we are doing (never arranged a race night before)

Baw187
22-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Sounds braw, i'll round the troops and will head down!

oconnors_strip
24-08-2011, 06:27 PM
update regarding tickets, it is now FREE entry to the race night. if you have bought a ticket then you will of course be refunded:wink:

kano is going to confirm which former players will be in attendance with us later this week and we will post this asap.

oconnors_strip
07-09-2011, 04:56 PM
unfortunately the night has been postponed due to various reasons, hopefully will be re-arranged for a saturday later on in the season

can an admin edit the subject title to say cancelled? thanks