PDA

View Full Version : Pubs in Marmaris

whereswallace?
12-08-2011, 06:09 AM
Looking for some help here please. Going to Marmaris on Saturday, just wondering if anyone knows a pub there that will be showing the Hibs game on Sunday? Any help will be appreciated.....by me, not the burd!! :greengrin

Hibbyradge
12-08-2011, 06:24 AM
There are any number of bars in Marmaris which will show football.

If you want to be sure, pop along the front to the Anfield bar or better still, the Celtic Pub which is just along to the Ibrox Bar.

Yup, that's what Marmaris is like! :rolleyes:

There is good news, though. The pound will get you about 2.80 New Turkish Lira.

When I was last in Icmeler (a nice wee village about 7km from Marmaris) it was only about 2.10.

Hibbyradge
12-08-2011, 06:31 AM
This site might be helpful.

http://www.icmeleronline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8539

Hillsidehibby
12-08-2011, 08:25 AM
There are any number of bars in Marmaris which will show football.

If you want to be sure, pop along the front to the Anfield bar or better still, the Celtic Pub which is just along to the Ibrox Bar.

Yup, that's what Marmaris is like! :rolleyes:

There is good news, though. The pound will get you about 2.80 New Turkish Lira.

When I was last in Icmeler (a nice wee village about 7km from Marmaris) it was only about 2.10.

Or the Everton Bar or the Man Utd bar............. Couldn't wait to get back to Icmeler when I went for a wee day trip there.

whereswallace?
12-08-2011, 12:35 PM
Cheers for the help :aok:

franco
12-08-2011, 03:01 PM
Looking for some help here please. Going to Marmaris on Saturday, just wondering if anyone knows a pub there that will be showing the Hibs game on Sunday? Any help will be appreciated.....by me, not the burd!! :greengrin

if you want a bit of peace and quiet go to a place called infinity bar freezing cold beer large screen tvs and they even put a fan at your table lol u will need it im not long back and temps were in the 40s every day enjoy your holiday mate

jarre1875
12-08-2011, 03:12 PM
There's a bar called yates just across the road from the alkan hotel and oasis hotel, they have the football on all the time. If you are wanting to eat as well they do great food there as well :thumbsup: