PDA

View Full Version : Paulo Sergio - feeling the heat already ?

Gala Foxes
12-08-2011, 04:59 AM
Don't miss the latest inspiring interview with Romanov "moving target" Paulo Sergio on Sky Sports News -

Paulo, looking like a pressured man, comes out with the following frustrations -How can I work this week, too many players are injured & away on international duty and we cannot train because its raining ?

2 weeks into the job - he is certainly no "Mr Motivator"

Better get used to the rain mate !
:greengrin

Hibby70
12-08-2011, 06:37 AM
Don't miss the latest inspiring interview with Romanov "moving target" Paulo Sergio on Sky Sports News -Paulo, looking like a pressured man, comes out with the following frustrations -How can I work this week, too many players are injured & away on international duty and we cannot train because its raining ?2 weeks into the job - he is certainly no "Mr Motivator"Better get used to the rain mate !:greengrinSaw that last night, i give him 3 months.

half.time.draw.
12-08-2011, 06:42 AM
They have an indoor training center, mind you the university whos actually own it will be using it during the day.

Col2
12-08-2011, 06:45 AM
Saw that last night, i give him 3 months.

I think he will do well to get 3 months. If he doesn't get a victory between now and derby ad a humiliation against spurs then we may be just in time to seal his fate at the end of the month!

bighairyfaeleith
12-08-2011, 06:50 AM
They have an indoor training center, mind you the university whos actually own it will be using it during the day.

probably haven't paid there rent:greengrin

Ryan69
12-08-2011, 07:01 AM
As a matter of interest how many players did they have away for internationals?

I would thought maybe 3 thats including under 21s.

Obviously getting his excuses in early,and having probably now met Romanov...Is ****ting his pants! :greengrin

KeithTheHibby
12-08-2011, 07:20 AM
Greetin faced yam fud.

He is only faced with the same problems most managers have, tit.

Niffy
12-08-2011, 07:35 AM
I see the video has been pulled already.

Mad Vlad been onto the BBC to complain ?

bawheid
12-08-2011, 07:45 AM

Was up there yesterday and the outdoor grass pitch is unplayable. The outdoor all weather pitches were so wet it was like playing on ice.

The physical chemistry undergraduates had booked out the indoor pitch for their Unihoc league. I guess that's what's frustrating loSer.

Bostonhibby
12-08-2011, 07:45 AM
Presumably he somehow believed that it would be just like managing a top flight Portuguese club with a winning, European pedigree and facilities to match? Maybe even better given all that Vlad has been saying about the Yams.

Personally I don't think he will find the weather is as big an issue for training as dodging the dog turds in the local park for the couple of hours they have it for training, and theres a big alsatian down there that might nick their ball.

Speedway
12-08-2011, 08:03 AM
He'll take them to third or fourth this season.

down-the-slope
12-08-2011, 08:10 AM
Was up there yesterday and the outdoor grass pitch is unplayable. The outdoor all weather pitches were so wet it was like playing on ice.

The physical chemistry undergraduates had booked out the indoor pitch for their Unihoc league. I guess that's what's frustrating loSer.

Those Unihoc Mafia oses...always disrupting the master plan for European domination :rolleyes:

Think how much work CC & backroom staff have been able to do at EM regardless.........:coffee: