PDA

View Full Version : Killie on crutches

El Gubbz
11-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Unfortunately I'v done my knee in so can only walk with the aid of crutches. Iv only been to Rugby Park in the away end once before and I remember there being a lot of stairs before even getting into the ground. So my question is, is the only way of avoiding the stairs and going through the disabled entrance by contacting someone before? Or do I just have to struggle one step at a time to catch the end of the second half? :greengrin

Cheers :thumbsup:

greenlex
11-08-2011, 06:40 PM
Unfortunately I'v done my knee in so can only walk with the aid of crutches. Iv only been to Rugby Park in the away end once before and I remember there being a lot of stairs before even getting into the ground. So my question is, is the only way of avoiding the stairs and going through the disabled entrance by contacting someone before? Or do I just have to struggle one step at a time to catch the end of the second half? :greengrin

Cheers :thumbsup:
There is not a lot of legroom. Goodluck with that.

El Gubbz
11-08-2011, 07:02 PM
There is not a lot of legroom. Goodluck with that.

Aye but luckily there will be atleast a 2:1 ratio on seats to fans

oconnors_strip
11-08-2011, 07:08 PM
Just go to the disabled entrance and the friendly guy who works that gate will let you in, will probably just get your money off you and let you sit at bottom of stand.

You could also email or phone killie to explain your situation, they are very friendly about these sorts of things

Stantons Angel
11-08-2011, 08:26 PM
You should speak to the Hibs ticket office and explain the situation to them.

They will either phone Killie with your details or add you to the disabled list of Hibs supporters travelling to the game.

Tickets will be left at their ticket office for you to pick up for the disabled seating which im presuming will be at the front of the stand.

You had better do this first thing to morrow or the list may have already have been forwarded to Killie.

I hope this information will be helpful to you.

Good Luck.

El Gubbz
11-08-2011, 10:02 PM
Just go to the disabled entrance and the friendly guy who works that gate will let you in, will probably just get your money off you and let you sit at bottom of stand.

You could also email or phone killie to explain your situation, they are very friendly about these sorts of things

You should speak to the Hibs ticket office and explain the situation to them.

They will either phone Killie with your details or add you to the disabled list of Hibs supporters travelling to the game.

Tickets will be left at their ticket office for you to pick up for the disabled seating which im presuming will be at the front of the stand.

You had better do this first thing to morrow or the list may have already have been forwarded to Killie.

I hope this information will be helpful to you.

Good Luck.

Cheers for the help. Should probably stay at home and watch it on tv but it's been so long since I'v had my hibs away day fix that I can't not go :flag:

Brooster
12-08-2011, 08:15 PM

The friendly guy at the away end gate is no longer there, he got the bullet for letting folk in for a fiver which is a blow because I was one of his customers. I went to Killie on crutches about four years ago for a Monday night game and this friendly guy let me in for brussel sprout and I sat in the wee shed at the front of the away end. perhaps you should go to the side gate nearest the main stand and the new steward will let you in although it will cost you full whack.

Moulin Yarns
13-08-2011, 11:00 AM
When I saw the thread title I thought we might be in with a chance of getting a result as the whole of the Killie team were injured. :greengrin

O'Rourke3
13-08-2011, 12:11 PM
I thought they were going bust.....