PDA

View Full Version : NHC Bank of Scotland----- Olympic torch In Scotland carriers nominations online

Magnifique
11-08-2011, 02:28 PM
He has my vote lol

Vlad

For services to Hibernian F.C

Houchy
11-08-2011, 04:39 PM
My personal trainer nominated me months ago. I found out today that i'm through to the final shortlist and i'll find out in December if im in.
Keeping my fingers crossed that I get it but i'm delighted to have been nominated in the first place.

Lucius Apuleius
12-08-2011, 08:03 AM
My personal trainer nominated me months ago. I found out today that i'm through to the final shortlist and i'll find out in December if im in.
Keeping my fingers crossed that I get it but i'm delighted to have been nominated in the first place.
:aok::aok:Good stuff mate. You deserve it. Keep my fingers crossed for you.

Cabbage East
12-08-2011, 08:58 AM
Mercer nominated.

Sylar
12-08-2011, 11:44 AM

You were one of the folks who crossed my mind a few weeks back when they announced it :agree:

A close friend of our family who has had, and beaten, cancer on 6 separate occasions now was also nominated. Some truly remarkable people out there and I'm sure whoever does it will never forget it!

ArabHibee
12-08-2011, 11:58 AM
Anyone fancy nominating :slipper:?

hibeedonald
12-08-2011, 12:32 PM
Anyone fancy nominating :slipper:?:top marks