PDA

View Full Version : Dilemma

Hillsidehibby
10-08-2011, 03:48 PM
Been offered a freebie from a jambo mate for the Spurs game at the PBS.

Is it acceptable to go?

HibbyAndy
10-08-2011, 03:49 PM
Each to there own, But i would never EVER sit in amongst those tramps.

R'Albin
10-08-2011, 03:50 PM

:agree:

lucky
10-08-2011, 03:51 PM
no on two fronts. 1, you are Hibs so watching them at PBS is unacceptable unless Hibs are there. 2. Some prick of a Yam is missing out to let you go.

down-the-slope
10-08-2011, 03:52 PM

Is it acceptable to go?

:agree: absolutley.......if its for away end

scuttle
10-08-2011, 03:53 PM
If Spurs score youll have to sit on your hands............ hopefully four or five times

frazeHFC
10-08-2011, 03:55 PM
I would not be able to stand sitting amongst them lot while they are singing away having a great atmosphere, which it will be never mind the result.

Tricla
10-08-2011, 03:55 PM

Is it acceptable to go?

:tsk tsk:

frazeHFC
10-08-2011, 03:58 PM
I would not be able to stand sitting amongst them lot while they are singing away having a great atmosphere, which it will be never mind the result.

Just noticed i typed something impossible. :tee hee:

fat freddy
10-08-2011, 04:13 PM
go for it....its a sporting occassion involving a top premiership club in edinburgh and your getting a free ticket...also you'll be depriving a jambo of the chance to see the match which has to be seen as an added bonus...i got the same offer from a mate and i've accepted.

hibs0666
10-08-2011, 04:17 PM

Is it acceptable to go?

Nope. However, it is OK to take the ticket and not bother going thereby preventing a guunt from doing so.

Speedway
10-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Don't see a problem so long as you are wearing a Spurs/Hibs top.

Sean1875
10-08-2011, 04:36 PM
Personally I would go, if the tickets been bought and you wont be contributing financially to Hearts by purchasing ANYTHING from that slum and dont sing or provide anything positive to the night then why not :greengrin Get to see Hearts pumped first hand aswell, always nice to see.

Franck Stanton
10-08-2011, 04:38 PM
Ticket may well be free, but it will cost you a fortune in bleach to fill your bath to get the stink off you, so, best all round , take the ticket, thereby depriving one of them the chance to attend, burn it and go to the pub with the rest o' yer Hibby mates and down a few shandys whilst laughing at the yams getting humped. Simples.

Nando™
10-08-2011, 04:48 PM
It's one less voice cheering for them, and you get to see them being demolished first-hand. Yes you will be sitting in amongst the mingers, some people can't get over these minor emotional or psychological barriers, which makes me feel sorry for them.

Removed
10-08-2011, 05:26 PM
Each to there own, But i would never EVER sit in amongst those tramps. :agree: I found it a nightmare watching my nephew play for Tynecastle BC 14s. If that was bad enough then no way I could sit amongst them if you paid me never mind just a free ticket.

pacorosssco
10-08-2011, 05:29 PM

Is it acceptable to go?

No. Two classless clubs. Match made in heaven Hearts and Spurs. Nothing to see.Both set of supporters tramps

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-08-2011, 05:31 PM
I went to Tynie years ago for their match against Dnipro, I had a tenner treble on and Forest and Villa IIRC had won away ties in Eastern Europe so I decided to go along. Dnipro lost so my bet was down and I was outed as Hibby, not a very cheery night! So, unless its the away end I wouldnae bother!

McKenzie
10-08-2011, 05:51 PM
Go and watch a true footballing master class from tottenham, coys!

Cabbage East
10-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Sitting among those mutants? No danger.

Sodje_18
10-08-2011, 06:02 PM
I always love to see them lose, add in the fact that you get to watch a quality team I'd defo go. Just try and keep yerself calm when Spurs score and don't add to the atmosphere in any way, infact don't even stand up. :aok:

HUTCHYHIBBY
10-08-2011, 07:08 PM
I went to Tynie years ago for their match against Dnipro, I had a tenner treble on and Forest and Villa IIRC had won away ties in Eastern Europe so I decided to go along. Dnipro lost so my bet was down and I was outed as Hibby, not a very cheery night! So, unless its the away end I wouldnae bother! I also remember being at a pre-season game between them and Spurs in which Gazza was getting dogs abuse, he was giving it back too, it was quite good entertainment!

Dashing Bob S
10-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Nope. However, it is OK to take the ticket and not bother going thereby preventing a guunt from doing so.

Is the correct answer!

ALF TUPPER
10-08-2011, 07:56 PM
No !! clearly satan is at work here.

Cauld Bovril
10-08-2011, 08:02 PM
If it`s in amongst that lot, why bother? You won`t enjoy it if they get a result and you won`t be able to enjoy it if they`re getting humped. Not til afterwards anyway.

Holmesdale Hibs
10-08-2011, 08:03 PM
No. Two classless clubs. Match made in heaven Hearts and Spurs. Nothing to see.Both set of supporters tramps

What have you got against Spurs? :dunno:

I wouldn't go personally although I wouldn't say its 'unacceptable'. I'm going to the game at White Heart Lane (Spurs end) with a jambo.

pacorosssco
10-08-2011, 08:08 PM
What have you got against Spurs? :dunno:

I wouldn't go personally although I wouldn't say its 'unacceptable'. I'm going to the game at White Heart Lane (Spurs end) with a jambo.

Thats your decision but wouldnt be mine. Met a fair few spurs fans and never took to them one bit. Like jumbos have delusion of being better than others.

blaikie
10-08-2011, 08:09 PM
Been offered a freebie from a jambo mate for the Spurs game at the PBS. Is it acceptable to go? Do you have one shoulder larger than the other?Do you have more than five fingers on each hand?Do you have "alone" time with a picture of vlad?Do you have webbed or twelve toes?Is your father your uncle?If you answered yes to any of these question, Im sure you'll fit in well over there. If you are seriously going dont shower for a few weeks, they pick up on these things. Plus keep an eye on your socks.Enjoy the game mate

Holmesdale Hibs
10-08-2011, 08:15 PM
Thats your decision but wouldnt be mine. Met a fair few spurs fans and never took to them one bit. Like jumbos have delusion of being better than others.

Fair enough, the spurs fans I've met have all been alright. I'm not a fan myself but I've seen them a few times and always had exciting football and an good atmosphere. They're a bit hit or miss but if they have a good day then they'll win comfortably.

Baldy Foghorn
10-08-2011, 08:36 PM

This :top marks:

3pm
10-08-2011, 08:46 PM
F*** the Hearts.

Baldy Foghorn
10-08-2011, 08:48 PM
F*** the Hearts.

:agree::agree::agree::flag:

Saorsa
10-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Each tae their own but I could never sit in amongst that shower of keech.

fat freddy
10-08-2011, 09:03 PM
there was a time when it was normal to go to easter rd. one week and tynie the next...my dad was a staunch hibby, born in the 20's and a massive fan and friend of the famous five but he and his hibby mates regulary went to tynie when hibs were playing away...same with loads of old jambos,they would come to easter rd to see how football should be played...the mentality was different then, football was considered an entertainment regardless of who was playing and the only way to see a match was to attend in person....we've become more tribal in our views of football and i think we sometimes forget that its a sport, instead treating it as a religeon within which too many of us are zealots....hearts v spurs is a game of football...a game we all love...i can happily watch any game of football served up to me and when a match involving some of the worlds top players is on my doorstep i cant think of a sporting reason not to accept a ticket for it.

just_joe
10-08-2011, 09:07 PM
Personally it is a game I would really love to go to. A premiership team coming to Edinburgh and hammering our arch rivals would be great to watch. Plus the atmosphere would hopefully be really good but I have to say I personally would not accept the ticket for the reasong being that it only takes one idiot in the Hearts end to point you out as being a Hibs fan. Who knows what that could lead to.

marinello59
10-08-2011, 09:25 PM
Personally it is a game I would really love to go to. A premiership team coming to Edinburgh and hammering our arch rivals would be great to watch. Plus the atmosphere would hopefully be really good but I have to say I personally would not accept the ticket for the reasong being that it only takes one idiot in the Hearts end to point you out as being a Hibs fan. Who knows what that could lead to.

I hope the atmosphere is really poor as Spurs take control and all that is left isThe Silence of the Yams.
I'd go with the take the ticket and not bother attending option.

Hibercelona
10-08-2011, 09:34 PM
The bedazzled guy got 7 wishes for his soul.

Are you willing to risk losing your own soul just for a free ticket to hell? :bitchy: :greengrin

LeithBoozy
10-08-2011, 11:43 PM
Take the ticket, spit on it, wipe your erse on it. Then give your mate a Glasgow kiss, that way he will never offer you another yam ticket again.

Calvin
11-08-2011, 12:38 AM
A rare chance to see a top class team in your own city. My card is already marked as a total yam sympathiser so it's clear what I would do.

Hibrandenburg
11-08-2011, 06:36 AM
I've never understood why anyone could become a Hearts fan. This has led me to believe that it must be contagious. For that reason alone I would be too scared to go.