PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Cup date and prices announced

RSS Bot
10-08-2011, 09:50 AM
Reduced pricing for League Cup clash v Berwick Rangers

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20110810/cup-date-and-prices-announced_2262950_2415704)

Mikey
10-08-2011, 11:12 AM
With prices set at £10 and £5 and the opposition not being one of the same boring SPL teams we'll presumably see a bumper crowd for this one.

green&left
10-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Mikey your getting boring as m8.

Course we're not going to see a bumper crowd. You know that, I know that.

Saorsa
10-08-2011, 11:20 AM
With prices set at £10 and £5 and the opposition not being one of the same boring SPL teams we'll presumably see a bumper crowd for this one.There's already a thread :wink:

cabbageandribs1875
10-08-2011, 11:21 AM

he's down for a knighthood from SIR rodderick of petrie

SIR Mikey of dotnetski

JustSimplyHibs
10-08-2011, 11:29 AM
I think this is brilliant and would expect a near capacity crowd.

It is something a complained about to the board in their recent survey that Scottish Football should adopt a German approach to most games except Cat A games by reducing ticketing prices throughout Scotland which would hopefully mean that the teams in Scotland would play in near capacity stadia which in return would bring a better product to the pitch as players would be more inclined to give that extra yard.

Well done to Hibs lets see more of this :thumbsup:

Saorsa
10-08-2011, 11:34 AM

It is something a complained about to the board in their recent survey that Scottish Football should adopt a German approach to most games except Cat A games by reducing ticketing prices throughout Scotland which would hopefully mean that the teams in Scotland would play in near capacity stadia which in return would bring a better product to the pitch as players would be more inclined to give that extra yard.

Well done to Hibs lets see more of this :thumbsup::hilarious

JustSimplyHibs
10-08-2011, 11:46 AM
:hilarious

Laugh all you want but av already arrange to meet 17 adults who all have a couple of kids that don't go to games that will be buying tickets at the weekend.....which is £340 quid the club wouldn't get and if they bring their woman folk that'll be an extra £170 quid.

These folk might catch the bug again and pay the over inflated prices that we have to pay.

Rivers Cuomo
10-08-2011, 11:47 AM
Will you be able to pay at the gate?

DaveF
10-08-2011, 11:49 AM
With prices set at £10 and £5 and the opposition not being one of the same boring SPL teams we'll presumably see a bumper crowd for this one.

Jeezo Mikey, yer every bit as bad as the whingers you are having a go at :greengrin

Saorsa
10-08-2011, 11:55 AM
Will you be able to pay at the gate?I'd buy a ticket just tae make sure, it going tae be a near capacity crowd :agree: :greengrin

but seriously I cannae think of a reason why you winnae be able tae PATG for a 2nd round league cup tie against Berwick on a Tuesday night.

Scouse Hibee
10-08-2011, 12:25 PM

Well done to Hibs lets see more of this :thumbsup:

You will be disappointed then.

Don Giovanni
10-08-2011, 12:41 PM
he's down for a knighthood from SIR rodderick of petrieSIR Mikey of dotnetski ...Chairman of Shaktar...? ...:greengrin

JustSimplyHibs
10-08-2011, 01:26 PM
You will be disappointed then.

and why would I be disappointed????? there's more things to life than being disappointed in predicting an attendance :wink:

A think it's a fantastic opportunity for folk to call/text/bbm their mates and get them and possibly their families along to watch the Hibs....no too much to ask is it????

KingFranck
10-08-2011, 02:09 PM
I said in the survey they should charge half price for cat B games as when we charge full price we expect no more than 12k half price might mean 18k more programmes sold the shop making more cash more food sold and better atmosphere to top it all. Only problem obviously me and the other ST holders have already paid for these games. Well done Hibs this is a start

Keith_M
10-08-2011, 02:13 PM

He's well beyond the boring stage mate.

If life was a Club 18-30 holiday full of Swedish Blonde Nymphomaniacs, Mikey would be the embarrassing rash that appeared on your foreskin on the night you arrived.

Scouse Hibee
10-08-2011, 02:27 PM
and why would I be disappointed????? there's more things to life than being disappointed in predicting an attendance :wink:

A think it's a fantastic opportunity for folk to call/text/bbm their mates and get them and possibly their families along to watch the Hibs....no too much to ask is it????

No it certainly is not, unfortunately a near capacity crowd is! I suspect it will be a long time before we even get within a a few thousand of our capacity.

Mikey
10-08-2011, 03:56 PM

Why's that then? High prices and predictable opposition are the reasons usually given.

Neither are applicable here.

So why would people choose to stay away?

jabis
10-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Why's that then? High prices and predictable opposition are the reasons usually given.

Neither are applicable here.

So why would people choose to stay away?

might try and get some of the guy's at the local to come along with their kids.

you keep supporting Hibs Mikey,ignore all the wee whingy bullyboys :greengrin

Brooster
10-08-2011, 07:14 PM
Good on Berwick and Hibs on the pricing policy for this game, lets hope we get 10k+, saying that there will still be 'Hibbys' on here who cannot be ersed and will find an excuse not to go.

The_Todd
10-08-2011, 07:26 PM
My excuse is I'll be in Cyprus.

Brooster
10-08-2011, 07:36 PM
My excuse is I'll be in Cyprus.

Told you, any old excuse :wink: seriously I hope we get a good crowd which will encourage Hibs to do it again. 15k at £10 is better than 7.5k at £20.

The_Todd
10-08-2011, 07:41 PM
Gutted actually. I do love cup ties so hopefully by the time I'm back we'll still be in the competition!

Broken Gnome
11-08-2011, 10:17 AM
When have Hibs ever played lower league opposition in the League Cup early rounds, barring 6-0 v Gretna, and mustered anywhere near five figures. 7/8,000 tops, regardless of price or quality of team.

down-the-slope
11-08-2011, 10:44 AM
He's well beyond the boring stage mate.

If life was a Club 18-30 holiday full of Swedish Blonde Nymphomaniacs, Mikey would be the embarrassing rash that appeared on your foreskin on the night you arrived.

But Mikey would have a ST for the Blondes...your PATG might mean your still a virgin as they are all already taken :greengrin

Keith_M
11-08-2011, 01:43 PM
But Mikey would have a ST for the Blondes...your PATG might mean your still a virgin as they are all already taken :greengrin

In that case I'm starting to really hate the guy now!

I bet TQM would get a freebie.