PDA

View Full Version : Booth

CapitalHibs
08-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Izaguirre out for 4/6 months. Lennon saying the might have to look for another left back. Hope the manks are no going to go after Boothy:rolleyes:

Mikey
08-08-2011, 01:41 PM
They can't afford him.

R'Albin
08-08-2011, 01:48 PM
They can't afford him.

I know, and I love it:greengrin

MWHIBBIES
08-08-2011, 01:50 PM
If Iguirre wants a game when he is back they won't sign Booth.

CapitalHibs
08-08-2011, 01:54 PM
I hope you guys are right. Would love to see Callum get in at least 4/5 seasons for us:flag:

dhmf
didnt he just sign a new contract? if so im sure petrie would be looking for a fee in the Brown region.

duffers
Thought this myself. How long is booths contract? I think we should sign him on a crazy long contract. Has a 15 year deal ever been done before....?

Kojock
08-08-2011, 01:57 PM
He is under contract until the end of season 2014/2015 :thumbsup:

Sodje_18
08-08-2011, 01:58 PM
Thought this myself. How long is booths contract? I think we should sign him on a crazy long contract. Has a 15 year deal ever been done before....?
I'm led to believe Fabregas signed a 10 year contract about 4-5 years back. Hasn't been done at hibs though :agree:

MWHIBBIES
08-08-2011, 02:03 PM
I'm led to believe Fabregas signed a 10 year contract about 4-5 years back. Hasn't been done at hibs though :agree:Casillas signed a 9 year deal at Real in 2008 aswell.

hibee92
08-08-2011, 02:11 PM
Casilas and Raul signed a lifetime contract with Real Madrid meaning if they ever wanted another year at the club they are enitiled to one but can leave at the end like Raul did.

basehibby
08-08-2011, 02:29 PM
Izaguirre out for 4/6 months. Lennon saying the might have to look for another left back. Hope the manks are no going to go after Boothy:rolleyes:

Booth has just signed a long term deal and I wouldn't be interested in seeing him leave right now for ANY amount of money.

He has only just started his career at senior level and if he's good now then he's only going to get better - would be a bad move for the player as well IMO - he's going to get regular action at Hibs which he wouldn't be guaranteed at Celtic.

hibsbollah
08-08-2011, 02:49 PM
We might be getting ahead of ourselves here...celtc havent even declared an interest. Hes no replacement for Izzywhatsit yet anyway, not enough experience for celtc to risk millions on.

down-the-slope
08-08-2011, 02:58 PM

That wont happen....:greengrin

I hope you guys are right. Would love to see Callum get in at least 4/5 seasons for us:flag:

But neither will that ...:boo hoo:

2 seasons (of continued development) will see him off to EPL / High Championship level......

will let us get the Holet built between North & East stands.....:devil:

CapitalHibs
08-08-2011, 03:05 PM
That wont happen....:greengrin

But neither will that ...:boo hoo:

2 seasons (of continued development) will see him off to EPL / High Championship level......

will let us get the Holet built between North & East stands.....:devil:

What's a holet? Is that where Hobbits live?:greengrin:wink:

down-the-slope
08-08-2011, 03:12 PM
What's a holet? Is that where Hobbits live?:greengrin:wink:

Its the new thing in accomodation a mix of HOtel / LETting flat that is serviced...the Tache is ahead of trends don't you know...fiscal stability will become common among other clubs eventually...like floodlights / playing in Europe / Sponsorship of shirts etc :greengrin where we lead other will follow

hibsbollah
08-08-2011, 03:24 PM
Its a lot more likely theyll try to get someone like Dixon or Hammell on the cheap (altho theyre no substitute for a player like izzyg either).

jbwhibs70
08-08-2011, 05:32 PM
In the realistic world where we live I feel calum will become our highest selling player in our history if we play our cards right, but I hope we can enjoy his talents for at least a couple of years yet.:not worth:not worth:not worth

Franck Stanton
08-08-2011, 05:43 PM
We might be getting ahead of ourselves here...celtc havent even declared an interest. Hes no replacement for Izzywhatsit yet anyway, not enough experience for celtc to risk millions on.

It's no very often I agree with some of the drivvel you post, [seems to me you only post to incite an arguement at times , perhaps it's just your sense of humour] , but I must admit I agree with your sentiments on this occassion

ancient hibee
08-08-2011, 05:44 PM
I'm led to believe Fabregas signed a 10 year contract about 4-5 years back. Hasn't been done at hibs though :agree:

And he's spent about 3 of those years trying to get away.

hibsbollah
08-08-2011, 05:55 PM
It's no very often I agree with some of the drivvel you post, [seems to me you only post to incite an arguement at times , perhaps it's just your sense of humour] , but I must admit I agree with your sentiments on this occassion Im humbled you're such a fan :-)

Woody1985
08-08-2011, 06:23 PM
We had fans trying to sell spoony for 4 million 18 months ago. Gie yourself a break, he's still a young player and there's a lot of then when, if he moves to Celtic or a proper big club.

Beefster
08-08-2011, 07:15 PM

Indeed.

It's no very often I agree with some of the drivvel you post, [seems to me you only post to incite an arguement at times , perhaps it's just your sense of humour] , but I must admit I agree with your sentiments on this occassion

I'm a big fan of your style of diplomacy.

Albion Hibs
08-08-2011, 07:19 PM
I think Celtic will be out for a first choice left back, therefore most likely someone with more than half a seasons first team experience. I am sure they probably wish they could wind bank time and nick wallace off their neighbours.

Booth may turn out to be a good player but I think it is far to early to be saying that he is ready for a big money move.

Cocaine&Caviar
09-08-2011, 06:57 PM
I think Celtic will be out for a first choice left back, therefore most likely someone with more than half a seasons first team experience. I am sure they probably wish they could wind bank time and nick wallace off their neighbours.

Booth may turn out to be a good player but I think it is far to early to be saying that he is ready for a big money move.

Mark Wilson & Mulgrew are both more than capable of filling in IMO, with Matthews coming in at right back