PDA

View Full Version : Miasma Album Launch

AgentDaleCooper
08-08-2011, 01:29 PM
my band are launching our first album, 'feathered feet' on the 26th of August at the persian tent in st. john's church...PLEASE COME!!

listen to a couple of tracks, and get a free download of our song 'the river' here: http://soundcloud.com/miasmaband

here's the facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=149439318469832

AgentDaleCooper
09-08-2011, 11:00 PM
...c'maaaaann...

PeeJay
10-08-2011, 12:59 PM
...c'maaaaann...

Can't come as I'm in Berlin, but I was very impressed by the two songs you posted to listen to. Liked the vocals, the dynamics, the arrangements and I found there were a few great little hooks in there - liked ita lot actually - taken my mind off all the bad news coming out of the UK.

Was young once, played in a band with a grand design - mislaid it somewhere it seems - anyway, wishing you every success with "Feathered Feet" - Miasma - nice one!:thumbsup:

Good luck with the gig!

AgentDaleCooper
10-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Can't come as I'm in Berlin, but I was very impressed by the two songs you posted to listen too. Liked the vocals, the dynamics, the arrangements and I found there were a few great little hooks in there - liked ita lot actually - taken my mind off all the bad news coming out of the UK.

Was young once, played in a band with a grand design - mislaid it somewhere it seems - anyway, wishing you every success with "Feathered Feet" - Miasma - nice one!:thumbsup:

Good luck with the gig!

thanks very much!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
10-08-2011, 07:10 PM
Can't come as I'm in Berlin, but I was very impressed by the two songs you posted to listen too. Liked the vocals, the dynamics, the arrangements and I found there were a few great little hooks in there - liked ita lot actually - taken my mind off all the bad news coming out of the UK.

Good luck with the gig!

What you said.

Very good songs, esp The River.

If me asthma don't bleedin well play up I'll try and make it along.

AgentDaleCooper
10-08-2011, 07:39 PM
What you said.

niiiicccceeee :aok:

would be great to see you there!

AgentDaleCooper
12-08-2011, 08:07 PM
boing...

pacorosssco
14-08-2011, 01:23 AM
What you said.

What he said and Peejay. Bit to far to travel but you have a very accomplished sound and your voice is very good. Good luck

AgentDaleCooper
22-08-2011, 04:55 PM
bump...this friday, folks! would be quality to see a few of you come along!