scuttle
07-08-2011, 09:36 PM
Black will be a good midfielder for the Saughton jail team:flag:

Hibs Class
07-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Bad tackle. Later than late.

Archie70
07-08-2011, 10:30 PM
If he'd been any later he'd have missed!
Shocker.

matty_f
07-08-2011, 10:56 PM
I know you don't get much of a feel for a game, but on the basis of those highlights the Yams looked every bit as pish under the new manager as they did under FJK.

Hibby D
07-08-2011, 11:03 PM
I know you don't get much of a feel for a game, but on the basis of those highlights the Yams looked every bit as pish under the new manager as they did under FJK.

Goddammit! You mean there's a chance they won't actually split the OF????? :dunno:

:protest:

NOLA
08-08-2011, 12:44 AM
it was a perfectly well timed tackle for the tranent young boys :greengrin

The Falcon
08-08-2011, 06:58 AM
Goddammit! You mean there's a chance they won't actually split the OF????? :dunno:

I dont think thats their goal this year D. The OF are still going to be together only they will both be below the Yams. Vlad told us so and that's why they have a new manager. Its just a s-l-o-w start thats all. :agree:

IWasThere2016
08-08-2011, 07:20 AM
They're pish :agree:

Black's a toss-pot :agree:

2 signings this week, and a point or three @ Killie and all's good! :agree:

Borderhibbie76
08-08-2011, 07:25 AM
And I thought Mr Sergio was gonna make them Scottish Champions???? In the Unfair Play league maybe???

Speedway
08-08-2011, 08:27 AM
Who ever the Yam left back is wants taking to task, he was stood a mile off his man allowing crosses in time after time.

Mary Hinge
08-08-2011, 08:33 AM
It looks like their appeal against last season's fine will be thrown out since they've hit the top of the crime count league again :agree:

Thecat23
08-08-2011, 08:36 AM
Can you believe over on sickback, they are saying it was never a red!!!! He went right through the boy with no intent in going for the ball. I swear that lot are unreal.

Part/Time Supporter
08-08-2011, 08:48 AM
Who ever the Yam left back is wants taking to task, he was stood a mile off his man allowing crosses in time after time.

That will be Granny Danger. He was roasted a few times last season by Humphrey in Motherwell v Saints games, which would explain his "stand-off" positioning yesterday.

Arch Stanton
08-08-2011, 08:53 AM
I dont think thats their goal this year D. The OF are still going to be together only they will both be below the Yams. Vlad told us so and that's why they have a new manager. Its just a s-l-o-w start thats all. :agree:

Exactly, a bit of an uphill struggle is all.Once their new Portugesian manager gets them sorted they will be fine!

GloryGlory
08-08-2011, 09:16 AM
And I thought Mr Sergio was gonna make them Scottish Champions???? In the Unfair Play league maybe???

No, Vlad sets the team up in such a way that they should win every game. If they don't, it's all the manager, the media and the mafia's fault.

Sean1875
08-08-2011, 11:55 AM
The new yes man is actually defending Black :faf:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14443406.stm

Twa Cairpets
08-08-2011, 12:00 PM
The new yes man is actually defending Black :faf:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14443406.stm

Beggars belief.

Before I saw it I heard Ricahrd Gordon on the radio describing it as "disgraceful and cowardly", which it patently was. For the latest puppet to describe it as anything other than a fair cop is, in fairness, demonstrating that he has a keen appreciation of the behaviour required to fit in with his employer.

Keith_M
08-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Sergio's reported in The Scotsman as saying there was absolutely no bad intent in the tackle and that Black isn't that kind of player.

Should have gone to Specsavers.

Kojock
08-08-2011, 02:02 PM
"I like Black's style," said Sergio. "He is not just an aggressive player, he is a good player - intelligent. I am sure he'll help Hearts in the future."

"But I think he was fighting for the ball. Maybe he touched the opponent but he is an honest player.

These two quotes alone from Sergio means the comedy bandwagon is still rolling along nicely at the Tynecastle Comedy Club. :agree:

--------
08-08-2011, 03:24 PM
Intelligent and honest? :faf:

Black's a thug. Always has been, always will be. The only thing I would say is that the Motherwell player a wee while earlier could have gone off as well, but trying to defend that sort of challenge is ridiculous.

But then, Romanov's a far-sighted visionary statesman of the game, and Tynecastle's a state-of-the-art stadium worthy of hosting the CL Final.

Franck Stanton
08-08-2011, 05:31 PM
Sergio's reported in The Scotsman as saying there was absolutely no bad intent in the tackle and that Black isn't that kind of player.

Should have gone to Specsavers.

"Black is'nt that kind of player" ? How the....would he know ? 10 days ago he hadn't even heard of Black. Who, by the way IMO is a dirty wee bassa and deserves to be red-carded in almost every game he takes part in. Now manager is DEFINATELY just a Vlad puppet.

MWHIBBIES
08-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Watched the tackle on the news. How he can even try and defend that is beyond me.

Zazu62
08-08-2011, 07:42 PM
It reminded me of the lafferty/mcbride tackle.... Disgraceful

Andy74
08-08-2011, 07:46 PM

Though the general feel on here is that managers can only manage a team full of their own players. He needs about a year and a couple of transfer windows before we can be certain he is gash. If he lasts that long!

IWasThere2016
08-08-2011, 08:42 PM
Though the general feel on here is that managers can only manage a team full of their own players. He needs about a year and a couple of transfer windows before we can be certain he is gash. If he lasts that long!

What where the Yams' ins and outs this summer?

NOLA
08-08-2011, 09:21 PM
what happened to sergios eyebrows? did he lose a bet i wonder? "no danger you'll take the hertz job" :greengrin

Andy74
09-08-2011, 07:22 AM
What where the Yams' ins and outs this summer?

No idea and no relevance. Sergio signed none of them and until he signs a whole team he shouldn't be judged.

JimBHibees
09-08-2011, 09:39 AM
Intelligent and honest? :faf:

Black's a thug. Always has been, always will be. The only thing I would say is that the Motherwell player a wee while earlier could have gone off as well, but trying to defend that sort of challenge is ridiculous.

But then, Romanov's a far-sighted visionary statesman of the game, and Tynecastle's a state-of-the-art stadium worthy of hosting the CL Final.

Completely agree, Lasley's earlier challenge was a shocker also.

--------
09-08-2011, 11:09 AM
Completely agree, Lasley's earlier challenge was a shocker also.

At least he walked on a second yellow.

On another point entirely, did you hear our Weegiephile commentator mention a "corner to Rangers" around the minute mark? I know that the Jambos are easily as bigotted and repulsive as their big cousins through in Govan, but surely the Scotbeeb has a rule about commentators drawing attention to the fact?

And this would be the rehearsed, scripted commentary for the highlights, too. No unfortunate heat of the moment slip of the tongue... :rolleyes:

Hibercelona
09-08-2011, 11:55 AM

On another point entirely, did you hear our Weegiephile commentator mention a "corner to Rangers" around the minute mark? I know that the Jambos are easily as bigotted and repulsive as their big cousins through in Govan, but surely the Scotbeeb has a rule about commentators drawing attention to the fact?

And this would be the rehearsed, scripted commentary for the highlights, too. No unfortunate heat of the moment slip of the tongue... :rolleyes:

I was thinking the same myself. :confused:

Surely he mean't to say "Mini Rangers".

Kojock
09-08-2011, 01:09 PM
GO GET HIM MURRAY -:take that

IAN BLACK has been handed a two-match ban following his red card against Motherwell at the weekend – but he will be available for Hearts in the first Edinburgh derby of the season.

The_Sauz
10-08-2011, 08:14 AM

Corner by (Danny) Grainger :wink: