PDA

View Full Version : Could Hibs cash in on Spurs visit ...

Hibs07p
07-08-2011, 05:28 AM
...to Edinburgh. There could be a great commercial opportunity, selling hospitality to the Spurs fans through a joint venture with Spurs. There is also the possibility of renting out East Mains. I'm sure Rod would have sounded out an opportunity like this.

SkintHibby
07-08-2011, 05:34 AM
...to Edinburgh. There could be a great commercial opportunity, selling hospitality to the Spurs fans through a joint venture with Spurs. There is also the possibility of renting out East Mains. I'm sure Rod would have sounded out an opportunity like this.

I was thinking along the same lines. Anything that could make a wee bitty extra cash AND help Spurs thrash our illustrious neighbours would be fine by me.:agree: (Also, letting Spurs see ER and EM will let them know who the big club in the city really is).

cocopops1875
07-08-2011, 06:24 AM
Just wondering what hospitality we could offer the fans ? As in open btg to busses and the like? Not a bad idea our relations with English sides could do with a boost

jacomo
07-08-2011, 11:07 PM
I was thinking along the same lines. Anything that could make a wee bitty extra cash AND help Spurs thrash our illustrious neighbours would be fine by me.:agree: (Also, letting Spurs see ER and EM will let them know who the big club in the city really is).

Vlad will probably offer Spurs a bung to ensure this doesn't happen. :wink: