PDA

View Full Version : West stand hoping to put an end to the 12th man

hibsfan
06-08-2011, 08:25 PM
Quick check - the 'fanzine' that was published recently - was it printed by the 12th man brigade? If so the whole 12th man concept could be in trouble. A few supporters in the West Stand talking during match today about the trouble these supporters were trying to cause during the match, but more importantly the tone and content of this fanzine. One supporter stated that he has already approached the club with his concerns and a few more were suggesting that they were planning on contacting the club as they are fed up with the '12th man' antics.

Anyone else aware of this?

Jonnyboy
06-08-2011, 08:28 PM
Quick check - the 'fanzine' that was published recently - was it printed by the 12th man brigade? If so the whole 12th man concept could be in trouble. A few supporters in the West Stand talking during match today about the trouble these supporters were trying to cause during the match, but more importantly the tone and content of this fanzine. One supporter stated that he has already approached the club with his concerns and a few more were suggesting that they were planning on contacting the club as they are fed up with the '12th man' antics.

Fanzine? Cannae say I've seen it. "Antics" - like singing and standing up?

Interested to hear more of this

ArabHibee
06-08-2011, 08:35 PM
Is this the 'fanzine' that some boy got lifted for distributing before the Celtc game?

Removed
06-08-2011, 08:38 PM
Fanzine? Cannae say I've seen it. "Antics" - like singing and standing up?Interested to hear more of this Not seen anything either. 12th man/singing section take a lot of stick, some warranted, some not, but without them the atmosphere home and away would be brutal. OP - any idea what this fanzine is called and what evidence it has anything to do with the 12th man initiative?

Mikey
06-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Can't see it being the 12th Man. I know quite a few of them and to the best of my knowledge none of them can read or write :dunno:

:na na:

hibsfan
06-08-2011, 08:40 PM
yeah I think they were talking about the celtic thing

Removed
06-08-2011, 08:57 PM

I have that as a pdf on my phone. No idea where I got it from though :confused:

Ed De Gramo
06-08-2011, 09:01 PM
Nothing to do with 12th Man. Issued by a East Stand regular as far as i know.

Think the guy should get his facts right before making up ***** like that!

frazeHFC
06-08-2011, 09:01 PM
12th man make games 100 times funner. :flag:

Hibs12thMan
06-08-2011, 09:04 PM
Hibs12thMan would like to make an Official Statement

We have not produced any fanzine, nor has the concept of a fanzine been discussed by our team

All our activity is focused on supporting the team or raising the morale of Hibs Supporters

The thread title must be a candidate for Weirdest Thread Of The Decade

Removed
06-08-2011, 09:13 PM

This one?

DC_Hibs
06-08-2011, 09:13 PM
I think the fact they are in dialogue with the club and were (positively) mentioned on Fyfe Hyland's recent interview means this thread is a waste of time as is the "alleged" slavering done by a few individuals.

Of course, once its on here its the whole west stand trying to end the 12th man.

What a clown.

Jonnyboy
06-08-2011, 09:16 PM
This one?

Wouldn't open for me B but it's maybe just as well :agree:

The Harp
06-08-2011, 09:18 PM

We have not produced any fanzine, nor has the concept of a fanzine been discussed by our team

All our activity is focused on supporting the team or raising the morale of Hibs Supporters

Good on ya. Keep up the good work guys!

RIP
06-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Quick check - the 'fanzine' that was published recently - was it printed by the 12th man brigade? If so the whole 12th man concept could be in trouble. A few supporters in the West Stand talking during match today about the trouble these supporters were trying to cause during the match, but more importantly the tone and content of this fanzine.

One supporter stated that he has already approached the club with his concerns and a few more were suggesting that they were planning on contacting the club as they are fed up with the '12th man' antics.

Hey mate - you were in Section43 last season wi yer laddie and loving it.

Anyway I always thought that we were all Hibs twelfth man - no matter which stand you are in?

nonshinyfinish
06-08-2011, 09:20 PM
Wouldn't open for me B but it's maybe just as well :agree:

Just some radge's slaverings, nothing even remotely suggests that it's connected to the 12th Man.

Thread should probably be closed, seems to be nonsense...

Mikey
06-08-2011, 09:20 PM

I think the point has been made here so let's not give this arms and legs it doesn't have.

Closed!!