PDA

View Full Version : Lukaku To chelsea

alexhibsfan
06-08-2011, 07:16 PM
New to this so dont know if im aloud to put stuff up about other teams but anyway Chelsea are about to make there 4th Signing this summer all under the age of 20
He is tipped to be the next Drogba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUQkplAKBdc

aberhibsfc
06-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Been following the progress of this guy for the past season. Bloody good player, 6ft plus, pacy but not Sproule-esque, strong.

If they are looking for a Drogba replacement, this guy fits the bill physique and style, not sure he's quite ready to be a straight swap though. Has the potential to be as good if not better than Drogba. If he gets to that standard he'll have done really well. Drogba is not going to be easy to replace, but unfortunately his game is levelling out if not dropped from two seasons ago. Don't know if this is age, desire, but I know he was extremely ill with Malaria around a year ago and has been playing with that in his system. It can be quite a debilitating illness. I hope he can still put in another couple of seasons. Doesn't need the money, but it's good to see a player with his determination and pressing during games. Tevez and Rooney get much of the praise, Drogba while carry's a taller physique, has some of the same work ethics when it comes to contribution. He just never gives up, chases every ball and puts real pressure on defences.

alexhibsfan
06-08-2011, 09:34 PM
totally agree with you i see him as an good replacement as he can play when Torres and Drogba need a rest and could keep their injury scares away