PDA

View Full Version : Hibs TV for todays game

cjward2
06-08-2011, 01:33 PM
Just wondering if anyone out there has ordered the video the game to watch on Hibs TV. I have and just want to know if there will be others watching/trying to watch it. I've gone over all the requirements I need, and I have them, but I still cannot see the test feed, yet I bought the game anyhoo in the hope that I'll still be able to watch it. Here's wishing for a win for Hibs, and me being able to watch it.
:flag:

PeeJay
06-08-2011, 01:40 PM
Just wondering if anyone out there has ordered the video the game to watch on Hibs TV. I have and just want to know if there will be others watching/trying to watch it. I've gone over all the requirements I need, and I have them, but I still cannot see the test feed, yet I bought the game anyhoo in the hope that I'll still be able to watch it. Here's wishing for a win for Hibs, and me being able to watch it.
:flag:

If you're still having problems, I'd email the guys at Hibs TV: they'll get back to you to fix the problem, I'm sure. The feed may not yet be up and running, although it is close to KO I believe.

I haven't bothered: the game is meaningless to me and reading Thornhill's interview this morning in the Scotsman - bugged me to say the least. I'm off up the town.

Hibernian TV LIVE <tv_live@hiberniantv.co.uk>

I'll watch the highlights tomorrow and hopefully see Thornhill's EPL-ticket performance!

cjward2
06-08-2011, 01:53 PM
Picture and audio coming in nicely.
:thumbsup:

blackpoolhibs
06-08-2011, 02:03 PM
No sound for me. :rolleyes:

HH81
06-08-2011, 02:08 PM
Oh can we get game in England today. Must have missed that. Too late now.