06-08-2011, 01:51 PM
Wierd - now he has been added as sub?

H18sry
06-08-2011, 03:28 PM
On as sub and just missed a chance :wink:

down-the-slope
06-08-2011, 05:06 PM
On as sub and just missed a chance :wink:

Aye...great chance..first touch as he was played in on goal took him a wee bit wide then screwed shot.....he will relive that a few time tonight...
still had one total plum behind me saying it was ridiculous that he could miss such an opportunity.....:rolleyes:

SteveHFC
06-08-2011, 05:37 PM
I thought he done well today. :agree:

James70
06-08-2011, 06:26 PM
It's a pity he didn't do what he did against Vale though admittedly he was up against a Premier League keeper today! :greengrin

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ospreywatcher/6003401246/in/photostream

He reminds me a lot of GO'C, let's hope he finds the net as often!

ronaldo7
06-08-2011, 09:41 PM
He was just on the pitch, and snatched at the chance but will hopefully get his shots on target in the future and make the keeper work.

Jonnyboy
06-08-2011, 09:44 PM
He was just on the pitch, and snatched at the chance but will hopefully get his shots on target in the future and make the keeper work.

:agree:

PeterboroHibee
06-08-2011, 10:21 PM

Agreed, probably should have done a bit better but hes a young guy, just on the pitch. Good to see that rather than going with crap squad players like we've done in the past, hes prepared to go with younger guys brought through the youth system. The lack of striking options at the moment has given the likes of Crawford and Caldwell an opportunity to show what they can do!

ronaldo7
06-08-2011, 10:26 PM
Agreed, probably should have done a bit better but hes a young guy, just on the pitch. Good to see that rather than going with crap squad players like we've done in the past, hes prepared to go with younger guys brought through the youth system. The lack of striking options at the moment has given the likes of Crawford and Caldwell an opportunity to show what they can do!

I think Crawford is looking the part at the moment and hopefully he'll still be in the picture thoughout the season. It gives the others at the academy something to strive for.

Onwards and upwards for the young Hibees.:flag:

RIP
07-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Promoting Stevson to first team coach was a great move. The transition of the youngsters into the first team is clearly part of Lindsay's long-term strategy

matty_f
07-08-2011, 10:53 AM
Promoting Stevson to first team coach was a great move. The transition of the youngsters into the first team is clearly part of Lindsay's long-term strategy

I think for a club of our size is has to be a priority, and that means we have to get it right bringing the players through the youth system - we're lucky that we have some excellent people doing that at Hibs.