PDA

View Full Version : NHC Wesley Sneijder

Future17
06-08-2011, 10:09 AM
Gazzetto dello Sport reporting a deal has been agreed to take Sneijder to Manchester CITY! http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/940353/wesley-sneijder-set-for-manchester-city,-says-gazzetta-dello-sport?cc=5739

I wonder if Fergie got wind of this which prompted his "City will spend more" comments: (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14423881.stm)

J-C
06-08-2011, 10:11 AM
Gazzetto dello Sport reporting a deal has been agreed to take Sneijder to Manchester CITY! http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/940353/wesley-sneijder-set-for-manchester-city,-says-gazzetta-dello-sport?cc=5739

I wonder if Fergie got wind of this which prompted his "City will spend more" comments: (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14423881.stm)

Spoke my lad last night who's a Man U season ticket holder, says the Sneijder deal to Man U already done, seemingly after Barton also.

Postman
06-08-2011, 10:21 AM
Spoke my lad last night who's a Man U season ticket holder, says the Sneijder deal to Man U already done, seemingly after Barton also.

Not sure how that works?? I'm a season ticket holder at Easter Road but have no idea who's being signed! Think the Gazzetto della Sport may know a little more than your old man

Future17
06-08-2011, 10:22 AM

That's what I'd heard as well. Might be crossed wires with the GdS journos but you'd think such a prestigious publication would be pretty accurate (they usually are).

If true, it will add a little more edge to Sunday's game (although he won't be playing). As a Milan fan, I just hope Inter leave him out of today's Supercoppa game! :greengrin

Also, if true, what a team City are going to have this season:

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Kolarov

De Jong
Y Toure
Silva
Sneijder

Aguero
Tevez

Bench: Balotelli, Dzeko, Adebayor, Milner, Barry, Johnson, K Toure, Clichy

bod
06-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Not sure how that works?? I'm a season ticket holder at Easter Road but have no idea who's being signed! Think the Gazzetto della Sport may know a little more than your old man

unless CJ1's related to bacon face

Shrekko
06-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Mates with season tickets at other clubs seem to know more than folk who "have had a text" these days.

MSK
06-08-2011, 11:07 AM
unless CJ1's related to bacon faceHe also said Lad ..not Dad ..

Sodje_18
06-08-2011, 11:07 AM
GIRUY Manure :faf::na na:

steviecarnie
06-08-2011, 11:33 AM
City deny Gazetto report that £31m deal agreed for Sneijder - senior official says "nothing in it"

Inter Milan CEO Paolillo has said rumours that they've agreed to sell Sneijder to City are "really not true"

yekimevol
06-08-2011, 11:52 AM
That's what I'd heard as well. Might be crossed wires with the GdS journos but you'd think such a prestigious publication would be pretty accurate (they usually are).

If true, it will add a little more edge to Sunday's game (although he won't be playing). As a Milan fan, I just hope Inter leave him out of today's Supercoppa game! :greengrin

Also, if true, what a team City are going to have this season:

Hart

Richards
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

De Jong
Y Toure
Silva
Sneijder

Aguero
Balotelli

Bench: Balotelli, Dzeko, Adebayor, Milner, Barry, Johnson, K Toure, Kolarov

close but tevez is not welcome anymore, he will probably be used as a trade for Sneijder and Clichy is better than kolarov

aberhibsfc
06-08-2011, 11:59 AM
close but tevez is not welcome anymore ?, he will probably be used as a trade for Sneijder and Clichy is better than kolarov

:agree:

Haggis Hibby
06-08-2011, 12:33 PM
Hart

Maicon
Kompany
Lescott
Clichy

De Jong
Y Toure
Silva
Sneijder

Aguero
Balotelli

Maicon in swap for Tevez if it happens what a team apart from Lescott :-)

Future17
06-08-2011, 12:45 PM
close but tevez is not welcome anymore, he will probably be used as a trade for Sneijder and Clichy is better than kolarov

Never in a million years. IMHO of course! :greengrin

Sneijder scores a free-kick for Inter who lead 1-0. Why couldn't someone have bought him...anyone!

yekimevol
06-08-2011, 03:13 PM
Never in a million years. IMHO of course! :greengrin

alexi is a good player but has problems getting back a defending witch is a must in the way city play.

PISTOL1875
06-08-2011, 11:43 PM
alexi is a good player but has problems getting back a defending witch is a must in the way city play.

Leave him in midfield and move Silva into the hole.. Boaby Manc shouldve signed Leighton Baines Mikey...

SteveHFC
06-08-2011, 11:46 PM
Man City can F*** off.

PISTOL1875
06-08-2011, 11:52 PM
-----------------Hart---------------

---Zabaleta----Kompany---Lescott---Clichy

------------De JOng----Toure------------

Johnson-------------Silva--------------Koloarov

---------------------Carlos-------------

What a team..............................................

Sir David Gray
06-08-2011, 11:53 PM
Man City can F*** off.

:top marks Well said, my sentiments exactly!

Hope United pump them later on in the Community Shield. :agree:

Sir David Gray
06-08-2011, 11:54 PM
-----------------Hart---------------

---Zabaleta----Kompany---Lescott---Clichy

------------De JOng----Toure------------

Johnson-------------Silva--------------Koloarov

---------------------Carlos-------------

What a team..............................................

Good individual players, you mean.

It remains to be seen if you've got a good team.
:wink:

J-C
07-08-2011, 12:55 AM

As said it was my lad, should've maybe put it in big letters for you, and like many he has a few contacts down there with decent info, the same as some guys on this message board, specially the ones on the private members. :wink:

PISTOL1875
07-08-2011, 12:57 AM

That ' team ' finished 3rd in the league and win the FA Cup so it's not too bad....

PISTOL1875
07-08-2011, 12:58 AM

Beating you clowns on the way as well...

DAVE1875
07-08-2011, 01:55 AM
Seems City are doing the petty routine of trying to steal all of Man United's transfer targets now. They remind me of Hearts; Twat owner, sign good players, fans are over-deluded

Dr Jimmy
07-08-2011, 07:13 PM
He's apparently on £200K per week AFTER tax. Doubt even City would pay that, so he may be staying in Italy.....£200K....FFS.....!

J-C
08-08-2011, 08:36 AM
He's apparently on £200K per week AFTER tax. Doubt even City would pay that, so he may be staying in Italy.....£200K....FFS.....!

There's always ways round the wages bit, his wife is a TV star in Italy, bit of a stunner seemingly and she wants to make it big in Britain next.

scuttle
09-08-2011, 09:15 AM
I wish he would hurry up and sign for United as i want him in my dream team before saturday

Sylar
09-08-2011, 10:54 AM
I'd love to see the Premier League go to the team who aren't trying their damndest to buy it.

Man Utd, Man City, Liverpool, Chelsea - they can ALL f*** off for me.

Oh for the day these clubs lose their sugar daddies and go out of business. What they're doing right now is cheating IMO and I sincerely hope UEFA bring in these solvency rules which restrict these massive debt-ridden clubs from entering the lucrative competitions.

And as for Sneijder - 200k a week?! Never worth that kind of money.

easty
09-08-2011, 11:16 AM
I'd love to see the Premier League go to the team who aren't trying their damndest to buy it.

Oh for the day these clubs lose their sugar daddies and go out of business. What they're doing right now is cheating IMO and I sincerely hope UEFA bring in these solvency rules which restrict these massive debt-ridden clubs from entering the lucrative competitions.

Yawn.

As for the bit in bold. Don't hold your breath.

steviecarnie
09-08-2011, 12:09 PM

And as for Sneijder - 200k a week?! Never worth that kind of money.

why have you not put arsenal in btw?? is £15m on an unproven player not cheating in your mind?

also id like to point out that the average age of man uniteds team in the second half on sunday was 22.4, is this still classed as buying the league in your opinion??? rafael, evans, cleverley, wellbeck, came through the youth system, while anderson, nani, jones, smalling, have all been bought to have a wee bit time in the reserves/carling cup to learn there trade.

also as for sugar daddies, who is united?? the glazier? you mean the guy who hasnt put a penny into manchester united!! atleast do some research before making a post like that.

scuttle
09-08-2011, 12:20 PM
I wish Hibs had a sugar daddy, If we won the league, Scottish cup etc it wouldnt be cheating it would be fantastic

CallumLaidlaw
09-08-2011, 07:18 PM

I'm pretty sure Yaya Toure is on that kind of money!