PDA

View Full Version : Tottenham at home in a competitive game...

new malkyhib
06-08-2011, 12:03 AM
As a d & g'er who's been really quiet after our win at Inverness, is this the kind of game a yardstick for our new touchy-feely Board at ER to aspire to?

Discuss...

CallumLaidlaw
06-08-2011, 12:13 AM
Probably yes. But preferably once we'd made the group stages after a couple of easy games.
Yes there is a bit of me that's jealous, but I'm just glad they have a team that will pap them out before the groups

matty_f
06-08-2011, 12:22 AM
They've (the board) said European football is a target for the club, so I'd assume so. I doubt very much they're keeping their fingers crossed for another Maribor or Dnipro, to be honest.

Niffy
06-08-2011, 06:30 AM
I think it's an excellent tie.

discuss...

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-08-2011, 06:49 AM
I doubt very much they're keeping their fingers crossed for another Maribor or Dnipro, to be honest. I am!

down-the-slope
06-08-2011, 07:32 AM
As a d & g'er who's been really quiet after our win at Inverness, is this the kind of game a yardstick for our new touchy-feely Board at ER to aspire to?

Discuss...

Nah they would never want that kind of match..they have shown vision by arranging todays friendly against good EPL opposition so that scouts can see Booth perform in decent company prior to the closure of the transfer window.....

:devil:

Hermit Crab
06-08-2011, 10:40 AM
I think it's an excellent tie.

discuss...

It a great tie from a Yam point of view but i get the feeling Spurs are not as bothered about the tie as hearts are. Hearts are Euro minnows compared to Spurs the seasoned campaigners............ 8-0 Spurs on agg.

EK_Hibs
06-08-2011, 11:50 AM
It's a glamour tie, a great tie for selling tickets as well. Yam mate tells me this mornings general sale for non season ticket holders has already sold out!!.... So it's also going to be a great incentive to get more yams to part with their cash & buy season tickets.