PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Derby

TamHibs
05-08-2011, 06:50 AM
In case anyone has missed it (Which wouldn't be surprising since Hibs haven't even announced it yet) tickets for the derby on the 28th go on sale today at 9am to season ticket holders.

down-the-slope
05-08-2011, 07:20 AM
its an away match...and they are not going to announce it until they have the tickets to sell provided by away team

.Whitey.
05-08-2011, 07:30 AM
Im ordering the derby tickets today - can i do this via Hibs ticket office or do i have order through ticketmaster??

TamHibs
05-08-2011, 07:34 AM
Im ordering the derby tickets today - can i do this via Hibs ticket office or do i have order through ticketmaster??

I think (and I could be wronf, it has happened before :wink:) that if you're looking to do it by phone then it goes through ticketmaster, if you're doing it online it's through the hibs website & obviously if it's in person you would just head to the ticket office :greengrin

Billy Whizz
05-08-2011, 07:34 AM

Both

TamHibs
05-08-2011, 07:35 AM
its an away match...and they are not going to announce it until they have the tickets to sell provided by away team

Well they obviously do as it's in the tickets section saying onsale 9am 5th august. Normally Hibs would have a message put up on the main site telling supporters when they are going on sale.

ronaldo7
05-08-2011, 07:36 AM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html

Interesting to see the General sale being offered from Monday 13th January:greengrin

TamHibs
05-08-2011, 07:38 AM

Interesting to see the General sale being offered from Monday 13th January:greengrin

Well spotted :wink:

down-the-slope
05-08-2011, 07:42 AM
Well they obviously do as it's in the tickets section saying onsale 9am 5th august. Normally Hibs would have a message put up on the main site telling supporters when they are going on sale.

Tam - don't know anything for sure this time...but in the past there has been issues with delivery of tickets...so its possible to sell online / over phone (as tickets are sent at later date) but not to sell in shop , as you would expect to be handed ticket at that point.....IF this were an issue again

TamHibs
05-08-2011, 07:43 AM
Tam - don't know anything for sure this time...but in the past there has been issues with delivery of tickets...so its possible to sell online / over phone (as tickets are sent at later date) but not to sell in shop , as you would expect to be handed ticket at that point.....IF this were an issue again

Ah right I see, perhaps that is the case because I did phone the TO yesterday lunchtime and was told they weren't sure when they would be on sale

TamHibs
05-08-2011, 07:44 AM

It's Hearts so they are probably expecting us to go pick them up......

down-the-slope
05-08-2011, 07:48 AM
Ah right I see, perhaps that is the case because I did phone the TO yesterday lunchtime and was told they weren't sure when they would be on sale

AH..well thats defo code for 'don't know when the useless kanuts across the road will get them to us as Vlad is consulting the magic sticks to decide what prices to charge...and when to distribute them.....'

.Whitey.
05-08-2011, 07:49 AM
I think (and I could be wronf, it has happened before :wink:) that if you're looking to do it by phone then it goes through ticketmaster, if you're doing it online it's through the hibs website & obviously if it's in person you would just head to the ticket office :greengrin

cheers http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/thumbs%20up.gif

lyonhibs
05-08-2011, 08:28 AM

Of course, the 13th of August is a Saturday. Seems a bit of a random day for the public sale to be starting.

Do you think they mean Monday 15th August??

Cracking Webmanship by Hibs again............... :rolleyes:

tam4hibs
05-08-2011, 10:53 AM
Whats the difference with:

Standing Seating: £27
Terracing: £29

?

I pressume one will be for the bottom 'teir' of the stand :faf:
But which is which?

green&left
05-08-2011, 10:54 AM
Whats the difference with:

Standing Seating: £27
Terracing: £29

?

I pressume one will be for the bottom 'teir' of the stand :faf:
But which is which?

Cheaper tickets are for the lower tier. Always better down there anyway.

Westie1875
05-08-2011, 11:37 AM
A bit weird that the club haven't announced this as a news item on the website or sent out an email on it :confused:

Baldy Foghorn
05-08-2011, 02:54 PM
A bit weird that the club haven't announced this as a news item on the website or sent out an email on it :confused:

It was on the website last night in the "tickets" section....

I went down Today and waited 4 minutes in a queue, shocking:greengrin

Removed
05-08-2011, 02:57 PM
It was on the website last night in the "tickets" section....I went down Today and waited 4 minutes in a queue, shocking:greengrin When do you think we will get the first 'only 200 tickets left" post :greengrin

Westie1875
05-08-2011, 03:30 PM
It was on the website last night in the "tickets" section....

I went down Today and waited 4 minutes in a queue, shocking:greengrin

I know that from seeing this thread but I would imagine most people would expect more of an announcement about derby tickets, perhaps as a news item on the site to draw people in (don't they usually do this)? I certainly wouldn't know about them going on sale if it hadn't been on here.

woody47
05-08-2011, 04:03 PM
Got two for singing section :thumbsup::cgwa:flag:

seanraff07
06-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Got two for singing section :thumbsup::cgwa:flag:

What area is the singing section mate?