PDA

View Full Version : Duns v hibs 19`s friday night

berwickhibee
04-08-2011, 12:13 PM
at the new berwickshire high school at 6 45 ko.

this is hibs final friendly before their league campaign starts and duns their first friendly game before their reappearance in the east of scotland league this coming season.

admission is £2 across the board and a programme and refreshments will be on sale on the night.

ample parking available.:greengrin

hughiemo
04-08-2011, 12:28 PM

this is hibs final friendly before their league campaign starts and duns their first friendly game before their reappearance in the east of scotland league this coming season.

admission is £2 across the board and a programme and refreshments will be on sale on the night.

ample parking available.:greengrinhave you got a post code for this venue for the sat nav.
thanks

Tricla
04-08-2011, 12:57 PM

Great facilities at the new BHS too so the surface should be great.

Duns have a great young team now and won the Border Amatuer league in style last season an have thoroughly deserved their place in the East of Scotland league.

Should be a good game.

paxtonhibby
04-08-2011, 01:16 PM
have you got a post code for this venue for the sat nav.
thanks

Td11 3qq should get you there

hughiemo
04-08-2011, 02:23 PM
Td11 3qq should get you therecheers mate,never been to duns in my life.
thanks again

Golden Bear
04-08-2011, 04:38 PM
cheers mate,never been to duns in my life.
thanks again

I was golfing there today and it was absolutely chuckin it doon. Let's hope for better weather tomorrow.

EVENTUALLY
06-08-2011, 07:39 AM

Anyone in the know care to post a wee update of how the game went. Cheers

derekHFC
06-08-2011, 07:56 AM
1-1 but that's all I know.

TRIALIST
06-08-2011, 12:24 PM
Hibs scorer Dean Horribine 65 minutes after coming off the bench. A few regular starters on the bench to give the full squad a run out in their last practice match before celtic next week. Duns scored with a penalty 5 minutes before the end...one of the few times they got into the hibs box.

Good display by the boys, all of this years intake have come from the 17's side, Stanton, Harris, Donaldson all look great talent at this stage. All three have shone in different games recently with Harris exceptional last night.
Non appearance from Ross Caldwell last night, could be in the first team squad today.