PDA

View Full Version : NHC Dreamin or Steamin?

H18sry
04-08-2011, 09:23 AM
From BBC gossip
:hahaha::hahaha::hahaha:

Lithuania midfielder Marius Zaliukas says Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov has demanded that they deliver the Scottish Premier League title under new manager Paulo Sergio. :lolyam::lolyam::lolyam::lolyam:

greenlex
04-08-2011, 09:25 AM
Both.

R'Albin
04-08-2011, 09:25 AM
:faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf::faf:

weonlywon6-2
04-08-2011, 09:29 AM
From BBC gossip

Lithuania midfielder Marius Zaliukas says Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov has demanded that they deliver the Scottish Premier League title under new manager Paulo Sergio. :lolyam::lolyam::lolyam::lolyam:

they have a very long way to go before they compete with the old firm. they may win in one of games against them but over the season , nae chance

the old firm are a mafia mind :rolleyes:

Hibernia Na Eir
04-08-2011, 09:33 AM
How can they win the SPL if the Mafia control our game?

hibsbollah
04-08-2011, 09:34 AM
Its in the bag for the hertz. Hurray for the neighbours!

Ryan91
04-08-2011, 09:38 AM
:faf:

That is all that need be said.

Big Frank
04-08-2011, 09:56 AM
The duopoly is a "mafia". Fairly straight forward imo.

As for winning the league, it may be pie in the sky, absolutely, but at least they are saying it! The rest of the country need to raise their game. Handing the uglies the game before you play them and the league before it starts does nobody any good.

Generally I feel Hibernians brief is to hope for a top six finish and maybe a couple of decent runs in the cups:rolleyes:

Cabbage East
04-08-2011, 10:02 AM

As for winning the league, it may be pie in the sky, absolutely, but at least they are saying it! The rest of the country need to raise their game. Handing the uglies the game before you play them and the league before it starts does nobody any good.

Generally I feel Hibernians brief is to hope for a top six finish and maybe a couple of decent runs in the cups:rolleyes:

Yeah we need to start saying we're going to win the league, that's definitely what we need to do :rolleyes:

Andy74
04-08-2011, 10:13 AM

£4 million wage bill or thereabouts against about £30 million.

I'd rather our objectives were in some way achievable.

H18sry
04-08-2011, 10:17 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14401070.stm :worried::worried:

On a side note look at the state of the brickwork on the wall at the PBS

easty
04-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Yeah we need to start saying we're going to win the league, that's definitely what we need to do :rolleyes:

I'm going to continue the positive mental attitude by stating that I will win the gold medal in the mens basketball at London 2012. On my own. I'm 6' 4", and I'm telling you it's in the bag (well net....all net....swoosh).

easty
04-08-2011, 10:43 AM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/14401070.stm :worried::worried:

On a side note look at the state of the brickwork on the wall at the PBS

Look at his shadow, its a huge human-rabbit hybrid (would that be a hubit or a raman) standing side on, with huge boobs and a Madonna cone-bra thing on.:confused:

greenlex
04-08-2011, 10:51 AM
Look at his shadow, its a huge human-rabbit hybrid (would that be a hubit or a raman) standing side on, with huge boobs and a Madonna cone-bra thing on.:confused: Maybe it was raman. Were STV around?

sleeping giant
04-08-2011, 10:54 AM
Every team in the league should be trying to win it. If they are not , whats the bloody point.

Hibs to win the league this year:flag:

nickwhibs
04-08-2011, 11:18 AM

I get what you're saying man. At least he's giving two fingers to the old firm and the SPL/SFA which are the reason Scottish football's in a sorry state. Although he is still a nutter and comments like, 'hearts are going to win the league' just make them a laughing stock for us :greengrin. Now, where do I join the Vladimir Romanov Hibs Supporters Club...

Cropley10
04-08-2011, 11:33 AM
From BBC gossip

So with 1 point from 6 they're going to win the League :confused:

The gullibility of Hertz fans never ceases to amaze me. JJ was removed because he stood up to Vlad once too often.

If his record was that bad why let him sign players and start the season?

Vlad says jump and the Yams ask how high.

Houchy
04-08-2011, 11:40 AM
They're both... They're absolute roasters of the highest level.

A few of my buddies that are hertz fans are not beginning to realise that Vlads got them by the short and curlies but there is nothing they can do about it. If they p*** him off too much, he'll spit the dummy and walk away and they're goosed.

Mary Hinge
04-08-2011, 11:58 AM
They're both... They're absolute roasters of the highest level.

A few of my buddies that are hertz fans are not beginning to realise that Vlads got them by the short and curlies but there is nothing they can do about it. If they p*** him off too much, he'll spit the dummy and walk away and they're goosed.

I don't think he will walk away ....... he's making too much money on interest and by harbouring the paedo, he's also transferred a registration fee to himself.

There's a lot of money to be made from the freaks you know :agree:

Houchy
04-08-2011, 12:00 PM
I don't think he will walk away ....... he's making too much money on interest and by harbouring the paedo, he's also transferred a registration fee to himself.

There's a lot of money to be made from the freaks you know :agree:

I didn't realise he'd got himself a little registration fee out of it:greengrin

Big Frank
04-08-2011, 12:09 PM

To an extent yes we do. Hibernian should raise the bar. We are here to win matches, leagues and cups.

Big Frank
04-08-2011, 12:11 PM
I get what you're saying man. At least he's giving two fingers to the old firm and the SPL/SFA which are the reason Scottish football's in a sorry state. Although he is still a nutter and comments like, 'hearts are going to win the league' just make them a laughing stock for us :greengrin. Now, where do I join the Vladimir Romanov Hibs Supporters Club...

:greengrin

mixuok
04-08-2011, 12:30 PM
From BBC gossip

Lithuania midfielder Marius Zaliukas says Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov has demanded that they deliver the Scottish Premier League title under new manager Paulo Sergio. :lolyam::lolyam::lolyam::lolyam: F.F.S. that man always makes me smile :agree: what a dick

--------
04-08-2011, 12:33 PM
To an extent yes we do. Hibernian should raise the bar. We are here to win matches, leagues and cups.

:agree:

Totally agree. Football's a competitive sport - playing an attractive game and getting in the top 6 shouldn't be the sum total of the club's aspirations. Looking at the situation realistically, winning the SPL's a lot more than a tall order for us, but we should be working to win the Cup competitions where we have a realistic chance of the occasional success and we should be looking to qualify for the Europa League proper at the very least more seasons than not.

It's not acceptable that our "big" midweek evening matches are either CIS games in the first half of the season, or Cup replays and re-arranged League fixtures in the second. We should be aiming at much more.

Nor is a thread laughing at the shortcomings of our neighbours anything like adequate compensation for the fact that they finished seven places above us last season. In a 12-team League, for goodness' sake.

The bottom line is that if STF and RP don't share those aspirations (modest as they are) then they really should be considering their position in control of what is potentially (in European terms) a more than respectable football club.

sahib
04-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Every team in the league should be trying to win it. If they are not , whats the bloody point.

Hibs to win the league this year:flag:

:agree::agree:

That should be the mission statement. No team should be promoted unless they sign up to this goal.:flag:

basehibby
04-08-2011, 12:38 PM
£4 million wage bill or thereabouts against about £30 million.

I'd rather our objectives were in some way achievable.

True - but then the Yams wage bill is c £10 million.

That would still make the title an unreasonable expectation but maybe not such an unreasonable ambition. You would still need a number of things to fall in your favour though:
1) You'd need both the OF managers to underperform while your own man worked wonders
2) You'd need a large slice of luck in terms of injuries, suspensions and barmy/craven refereeing decisions.

If these things fall in your favour then it's perfectly possible to finish above a club with 2 or 3 times your wage bill. If you need an example then I give you Inverness CT and St Johnstone - both of whom finished ahead of their much wealthier opponents Hibs and Aberdeen only last season.

As far as the Hibees are concerned, finishing above the Yams is not an unreasonable aim, but competing with the OF is still the stuff of dreams without indulging in Jambo-esque over spending.

scuttle
04-08-2011, 01:04 PM
Romanov has lowered his standards , it was only a couple of years ago they were going to win the Champions League now its just the SPL Another couple of years and managers later it will be the east of scotland shield

down the slope
04-08-2011, 01:27 PM
Check this out

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20110804/qa-with-sergejus-fedotovas_2241384_2410075

They must on something over there.!.

H18sry
04-08-2011, 01:35 PM
Check this out

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20110804/qa-with-sergejus-fedotovas_2241384_2410075

They must on something over there.!.

:smokin:smokin

jacomo
04-08-2011, 01:45 PM
"He said he wants it and we will see in eight months."

Zaliukus doesn't sound that convinced about their chances of winning the title.

PatHead
04-08-2011, 01:59 PM
Notice they are still advertising tickets for tonight's game underneath the article. Surely such a major European club, with 400,000 of the best fans in the world and manager with such a high European pedigree (who managed to do what no-one else has done in the last 4 years and manage a team who lost to Rangers in Europe) will have sold out by now.