PDA

View Full Version : Question Help Needed..

TonyMontana1875
03-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Hi guys new to this. Been reading all your posts for months felt as a Hibee I should get involved too.

Just a couple of things I need help with :

1 How do I get a picture up?

2 How do I get a quote on bottom of my threads?

Folks thanks alot in advance!!

:hnet::not worth:not worth:not worth

frazeHFC
03-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:To get a signiture in which you can put a picture or quote etc, you need to become a private member, which is £10 a year. It allows you to see the private forum and take part in the prediction league etc so is well worth it. :agree:To post a picture, copy the URL and put it into the 'picture symbol' on the top of your page when posting something. The box to put in the URL will appear when you click on it. :wink:

Saorsa
03-08-2011, 09:20 PM
Click on the forum actions drop down menu (in the black bar under the banner at the top) and choose general settings. Down the left hand side under my settings choose edit avatar. You can choose a pic from those listed or you can choose a custom avatar by uploading a pic from your PC or a pic from the web by entering its URL.

If by quotes under you post you mean signature, I believe those are only available tae private members.

TonyMontana1875
03-08-2011, 09:40 PM
I thank the other members for their helpful replies, getting the hang of it a wee bit!!

TonyMontana1875
03-08-2011, 09:42 PM
Welcome to the forum. :thumbsup:To get a signiture in which you can put a picture or quote etc, you need to become a private member, which is £10 a year. It allows you to see the private forum and take part in the prediction league etc so is well worth it. :agree:To post a picture, copy the URL and put it into the 'picture symbol' on the top of your page when posting something. The box to put in the URL will appear when you click on it. :wink:

Agreed mate, I def will sign up!! Like the idea of the prediction league.:thumbsup::agree: