PDA

View Full Version : Kids strips past 7 years

stewthehibee
03-08-2011, 07:42 PM
Hi all i have around 15 hibs kids strips from age off 6 to 11 they are all still in good condition, but as my kids get older they want a new one each year so there for i have them to go to a good cause. Any body have any details of the Dnipro appeal as i would like some kids to still get use out off them!! Thanks again.
GGTTH:thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
03-08-2011, 07:49 PM
Hi all i have around 15 hibs kids strips from age off 6 to 11 they are all still in good condition, but as my kids get older they want a new one each year so there for i have them to go to a good cause. Any body have any details of the Dnipro appeal as i would like some kids to still get use out off them!! Thanks again.
GGTTH:thumbsup:

Stewart - send a PM to StevieC and he'll give you all the gen

Wotherspiniesta
03-08-2011, 07:51 PM
I had to read the thread title twice. Thought for a minute I'd stumbled onto Craig Thomsons's facebook!

ArabHibee
03-08-2011, 08:18 PM
Don't your kids want to keep them? I know my brother's kept all his. He'd have been gutted if my parents had got shot of them?

Removed
03-08-2011, 08:23 PM
Don't your kids want to keep them? I know my brother's kept all his. He'd have been gutted if my parents had got shot of them? Your brother has Hibs tops :confused: Seriously?

ArabHibee
03-08-2011, 08:25 PM
Your brother has Hibs tops :confused: Seriously? Did I say that? Leave playing with semantics to the grown-ups.:greengrin

Removed
03-08-2011, 08:30 PM
Did I say that? Leave playing with semantics to the grown-ups.:greengrin :faf: you still don't understand what that means do you :wink:

stewthehibee
03-08-2011, 08:30 PM
Stewart - send a PM to StevieC and he'll give you all the gen ok mate i will do.

stewthehibee
03-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Don't your kids want to keep them? I know my brother's kept all his. He'd have been gutted if my parents had got shot of them?I have 5 kids and yes i know what you mean but i have kept all there first ones. My boys are more than happy for other kids that can get more wear out of them so they would love them to go to others.

R'Albin
03-08-2011, 08:41 PM
I had to read the thread title twice. Thought for a minute I'd stumbled onto Craig Thomsons's facebook!

:faf:

Gettin' Auld
04-08-2011, 12:44 PM
:tee hee:

Riordans Boots
04-08-2011, 01:27 PM
I have 5 kids and yes i know what you mean but i have kept all there first ones. My boys are more than happy for other kids that can get more wear out of them so they would love them to go to others.

That's just lovely to read that :agree: My kids are appreciative and pretty generous but no way would they part with ANY of their Hibs strips :greengrin

Well done you and good on all your lovely kids :thumbsup: