PDA

View Full Version : Sergio's first press conference

R'Albin
03-08-2011, 02:54 PM
http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/264839-live-video-hearts-manager-paulo-sergios-first-press-conference/

Should pop up on here.. The stream that is..

Supraninja
03-08-2011, 03:02 PM
He has the perfect voice for my favourite Vlad one-liner.

'It is mafia'

Sylar
03-08-2011, 03:14 PM
Seems he's been well trained in the attitude of contempt required to deal with the media whilst representing his new boss.

Col2
03-08-2011, 03:16 PM
Have to say he was impressive and handled the Scottish media very well especially as they went for the throat from the outset re Vlad interference.

Saying all the right things.

Referred to Jumbo Jim and "Mr Jim" :greengrin

Supraninja
03-08-2011, 03:17 PM
beeeeeeeep

Bostonhibby
03-08-2011, 03:17 PM
Has he got to the bit where they win the Champions League yet/ Think Vlad has made it clear that anything less is unacceptable

KWJ
03-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Comes across fairly well although slight signs of agitation but accent/language issues probably played a part.

Talks a decent game. Although don't think he realises quite how far behind the OF they are.

KWJ
03-08-2011, 03:24 PM
Have to say he was impressive and handled the Scottish media very well especially as they went for the throat from the outset re Vlad interference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8TuIs_aHEg&feature=related

HibeeMcGinn1
03-08-2011, 03:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8TuIs_aHEg&feature=related

:top marks:top marks:top marks

Wheat Hound
03-08-2011, 03:35 PM
What's the script with his (lack of) eyebrows?!!!

flash
03-08-2011, 03:45 PM
Much as we all love to laugh at hertz does anyone doubt for a minute he will tuck us away like almost every bozo they have employed in living memory.

Hibrandenburg
03-08-2011, 05:34 PM

Vlad heard that there were a few eyebrows raised at Jumbo Jim's sacking so he's taking no chances.

sahib
03-08-2011, 05:44 PM
Much as we all love to laugh at hertz does anyone doubt for a minute he will tuck us away like almost every bozo they have employed in living memory.

That thought has crossed mind. I would be quite chuffed at his signing, if I was a Jambo.

Removed
03-08-2011, 06:16 PM
"Picking the team is my job"

:faf: :faf: :faf:

Tricla
03-08-2011, 06:21 PM
That thought has crossed mind. I would be quite chuffed at his signing, if I was a Jambo.

Yes but that is because you'd be a Yam.

If you were a Yam, you'd also put a positive slant on Vlad podgering your wife and smoking all your cigars.

Darth Hibbie
03-08-2011, 06:22 PM

:faf:

Yeah sure it is :greengrin

Baw187
03-08-2011, 07:05 PM

He is a Hertz bassa and I'm sure I'll grow to hate him soon enough, however, I thought the journos were erseholes. He had nowt to do with 'Mr Jim' being sacked and clearly doesn't know anything about how much of an interfering muppet Vlad is, so they should have stopped going on about it to him !

magpie1892
03-08-2011, 07:18 PM
He is a Hertz bassa and I'm sure I'll grow to hate him soon enough, however, I thought the journos were erseholes. He had nowt to do with 'Mr Jim' being sacked and clearly doesn't know anything about how much of an interfering muppet Vlad is, so they should have stopped going on about it to him !

I was there. Sergio looked really, really nervous at first, but calmed down a bit. I feel sorry for him already as you know it's going to go badly.

Brian McGlaughlin (sp?) from the BBC was making a **** of himself - I asked the HMFC press person at the end if anyone else was allowed a question.

Sergio had the look of a man who didn't really know what he was doing in deepest Gorgie.

heretoday
03-08-2011, 07:25 PM
I thought the guy did okay. Looks the part. Can't say the same for the assembled journos. Scruffy sods. One was a bald fatty in a T-shirt and jeans. No respect.

Wouldn't have happened back in the day.

magpie1892
03-08-2011, 07:29 PM
I thought the guy did okay. Looks the part. Can't say the same for the assembled journos. Scruffy sods. One was a bald fatty in a T-shirt and jeans. No respect.

Wouldn't have happened back in the day.

I know him. He's a cameraman - and he's not bald, just grade one. Needs to lose a few though, I agree. They all dress like that.

Baw187
03-08-2011, 07:31 PM
I was there. Sergio looked really, really nervous at first, but calmed down a bit. I feel sorry for him already as you know it's going to go badly.

Brian McGlaughlin (sp?) from the BBC was making a **** of himself - I asked the HMFC press person at the end if anyone else was allowed a question.

Sergio had the look of a man who didn't really know what he was doing in deepest Gorgie.

I'm surprised the HMFC russian security force allowed them to persist with that line of questioning so much! I half expected a big bloke in shades and a fur trimmed jacket to step in and advise 'no more questions' !

magpie1892
03-08-2011, 07:33 PM
I'm surprised the HMFC russian security force allowed them to persist with that line of questioning so much! I half expected a big bloke in shades and a fur trimmed jacket to step in and advise 'no more questions' !

The Hearts press woman looked really relaxed. Sergio did ok, I thought. Made the (valid) point that none of the previous stuff was anything to do with him. Seems a decent sort, to be honest.

Bostonhibby
03-08-2011, 07:44 PM

Vlad's keeping them both in a safe in Kaunus, apparently its in his contract, he gets them back when he is either sacked or they win the CL but he is never allowed to leave.

All big club chairmen keep body parts of their employees to make sure that no one breaks rank or talks out of turn, Jumbo is getting his balls back next week and the exciting new Kaunus starlet Thomson has had to hand his walloper over to Vlad as part of the move deal. He sent him his portfolio of pictures in advance.

itchy07
03-08-2011, 08:28 PM
What's the script with his (lack of) eyebrows?!!! Alopecia folk ken whit's goan oan!

heretoday
04-08-2011, 08:39 AM
Vlad's keeping them both in a safe in Kaunus, apparently its in his contract, he gets them back when he is either sacked or they win the CL but he is never allowed to leave.

All big club chairmen keep body parts of their employees to make sure that no one breaks rank or talks out of turn, Jumbo is getting his balls back next week and the exciting new Kaunus starlet Thomson has had to hand his walloper over to Vlad as part of the move deal. He sent him his portfolio of pictures in advance.

Very good! :greengrin

TamHibs
04-08-2011, 09:25 AM
So how long before Sergio walks or is sacked? :devil:

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/3732631/Romanov-will-not-pick-team.html

Speedway
04-08-2011, 01:40 PM
He kind of looks like Robbo without the eyebrows.

jacomo
04-08-2011, 01:41 PM

Vlad'll learn him.

jdships
04-08-2011, 03:07 PM
Just had a chat with a couple of Hearts supporters ( Over 50's and ST holders) who have had a tenner bet on Sergio being gone by Christmas . :greengrin
They also took a double on sergio/ally to go before the end of the year .

Love the confidence there is among the " gorgie loyal" :aok:

:top marks

down-the-slope
04-08-2011, 04:13 PM
"But I think he wants more agreeable football, a different kind of football. He wants to change the type of coaching, I think."

So he respects what Mr Jim did.....but his style of football was sheeeite :greengrin

Kyle is knackerd then if its not route 1 anymore....

I actually think he is the best they have got since Burley......but he clearly had no clue what he was walking into..saying you have not met the owner before you arrive on a Monday...in the middle of a mess with a Euro tie Thursday....he had better hope it does not go Mammaries up tonight or the fans will vent their spleen...

wonder if Vlad has sent him the team sheet yet :wink:

tamig
04-08-2011, 06:34 PM
He has the perfect voice for my favourite Vlad one-liner.

'It is mafia'

He also sounds very like Mourinho.