PDA

View Full Version : Sunderland ticket prices

FromTheCapital
03-08-2011, 02:50 PM
meant to be taking my little cousin who is 9 to the hibs vs sunderland game.

I still am but it's £10 for a kid and £12/15 for an adult?:rolleyes:

why no like the barnsley game? £5 for a kid?

a rip-off...

Jack
03-08-2011, 04:13 PM
Fife, or one of his team, would get back to you as soon as practicable if you asked him.

Mikey
03-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Aye, away and moan at him and leave us in peace.

Franck is God
03-08-2011, 04:21 PM
I think that £15 & £10 for a friendly against a Premiership club is not a bad price at all, realisticlly they could have charged more.

NeilOrrSquareBa
03-08-2011, 04:25 PM
Sunderland are probably on a fee for agreeing to play us.
We will probably have a contract with them that says they must play their top team.
We'll see a full strength Sunderland team for 30 minutes then "Bingo by Jingo" off they'll trot to be replaced by the U21s or promising youth players (theirs not ours!)

Score prediction:
Hibs 1 Sunderland 3

Match Fact
Look for the centre forward's new dance if he scores

down-the-slope
03-08-2011, 04:39 PM
I think that £15 & £10 for a friendly against a Premiership club is not a bad price at all, realisticlly they could have charged more.:agree:

seanraff07
03-08-2011, 04:45 PM
Better opposition than just about anyone in Scotland, I'd say thats better than having to pay £22 to watch a dull encounter against the likes of St.Mirren and St.J.

darwenhibby
03-08-2011, 04:49 PM
Better opposition than just about anyone in Scotland, I'd say thats better than having to pay £22 to watch a dull encounter against the likes of St.Mirren and St.J.

Would rather they were playing St Johnstone for my liking.

Golden Bear
03-08-2011, 04:55 PM
Would rather they were playing St Johnstone for my liking.

:agree:

Give me a game with a competitive edge anytime.

sahib
03-08-2011, 05:17 PM
:agree:

Give me a game with a competitive edge anytime.

I have enjoyed a fair few of them in the past, but now they are less of a challenge match and more of a training knock about.

Can you pay at the turnstile?

Removed
03-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Would rather they were playing St Johnstone for my liking. :agree: they could let us in for free and I'll still not be there. Pointless game.

Hibee87
03-08-2011, 05:49 PM
exscuse me if im wrong but i thought this game was meant to be ian murrays testimonial :confused: havnt seen it being sold to the fans from hibs with this.

any way prices seem reasonble to me considering what we normally charge

Beefster
03-08-2011, 05:52 PM
exscuse me if im wrong but i thought this game was meant to be ian murrays testimonial :confused: havnt seen it being sold to the fans from hibs with this.

any way prices seem reasonble to me considering what we normally charge

You're excused.

Keith_M
03-08-2011, 06:49 PM
meant to be taking my little cousin who is 9 to the hibs vs sunderland game.

I still am but it's £10 for a kid and £12/15 for an adult?:rolleyes:

why no like the barnsley game? £5 for a kid?

a rip-off...

Maybe because it's an EPL side?

:dunno:

It does seem a bit strange to increase just the kids prices, Though £25 for an adult and child doesn't seem extortionate.

Bob Box Fish
03-08-2011, 07:14 PM
Can only see us breaking 5k if they bring a good support. Last time we played them they had 1500 - 2000 with them. Think Dobbie got a goal or two?

Two Halves
03-08-2011, 07:38 PM
I'm hoping to take a couple of mates along on Sat who haven't been to Easter road for a wee while so wondering if anyone knows if you can pay at the gate or not? I'm assuming you can, but doesn't really state it very clearly on the official site. Thanks guys!

sixtwo
03-08-2011, 07:41 PM
How many points do we get if we beat them?????

It's a piece of nonsense that we are playing friendlies on a saturday during the season. A mockery of a sham

Skanko79
03-08-2011, 07:42 PM
I'm hoping to take a couple of mates along on Sat who haven't been to Easter road for a wee while so wondering if anyone knows if you can pay at the gate or not? I'm assuming you can, but doesn't really state it very clearly on the official site. Thanks guys!

Yes, you can pay at the gate :thumbsup:

mon the cabbage
03-08-2011, 07:56 PM
:agree: they could let us in for free and I'll still not be there. Pointless game.

Why not? turning down a chance to see the team you supposedly support for free. Any hibs game at easter rd for free id be there..

Two Halves
03-08-2011, 08:03 PM
Yes, you can pay at the gate :thumbsup: Cheers for that, now just need to get the boys along! :thumbsup:

Removed
03-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Why not? turning down a chance to see the team you supposedly support for free. Any hibs game at easter rd for free id be there.. Well done you :applause: but my days of wasting money and a Saturday afternoon for meaningless friendlies are well past. It's Sunderland ffs :rolleyes:

Skanko79
03-08-2011, 08:14 PM
I can understand folk not wanting to go, I used to go to all the freindlies, was always no a bad day if the weather was nice, few shandies and a bit of banter with the away fans.

Sunderland have feilding pretty strong teams in the freindlies too so a chance to see the likes of Gyan a few others. Hibs have had a few new lads at training this week to so they may feature on saturday as trialists.

hibeeleicester
03-08-2011, 08:15 PM
I can understand folk not wanting to go, I used to go to all the freindlies, was always no a bad day if the weather was nice, few shandies and a bit of banter with the away fans.

Sunderland have feilding pretty strong teams in the freindlies too so a chance to see the likes of Gyan a few others. Hibs have had a few new lads at training this week to so they may feature on saturday as trialists.

:agree: Expect to see a trialist.

down-the-slope
03-08-2011, 11:11 PM

:hmmm: have we....who / source etc :greengrin

FromTheCapital
03-08-2011, 11:46 PM
I think that £15 & £10 for a friendly against a Premiership club is not a bad price at all, realisticlly they could have charged more.
:rolleyes: Keep thinking that Sunderland got relegated, sorry. :greengrin

SteveHFC
04-08-2011, 12:09 AM

Who :greengrin

monktonharp
04-08-2011, 01:06 AM
Maybe because it's an EPL side?

:dunno:

It does seem a bit strange to increase just the kids prices, Though £25 for an adult and child doesn't seem extortionate.all about opinions eh? depends if you have a job,maybe just one bairn that wants tae go,and you have no other route for £25 to watch a friendly match,against some mega-rich prima donna players. put it into perspective ma friend, get wi' the real world.
:confused:

Skanko79
04-08-2011, 02:53 PM
:hmmm: have we....who / source etc :greengrin

Dont know exactly who, all i was told (from very reliable source) was that 2 were foreign and one was english, know that doest really do any good or narrow it down but its true none the less.