PDA

View Full Version : Scottish weather

Hibrandenburg
03-08-2011, 12:51 PM
The Scottish First Minister and the Royal Commission for Political correctness announced today the climate in Scotland should no longer be referred to as "Scottish Weather".

Rather than offend a sizeable portion of the Scottish population, it is now to be referred to as: "Muslim Weather" (Partly Sunni, but mostly Shi'ite)

Hibrandenburg
05-08-2011, 09:11 AM
The Scottish First Minister and the Royal Commission for Political correctness announced today the climate in Scotland should no longer be referred to as "Scottish Weather".

Rather than offend a sizeable portion of the Scottish population, it is now to be referred to as: "Muslim Weather" (Partly Sunni, but mostly Shi'ite)

Jesus! Over 70 views but not even one smiley. Gonna have to brush up on my joke material :agree:

Dinkydoo
05-08-2011, 12:12 PM
Jesus! Over 70 views but not even one smiley. Gonna have to brush up on my joke material :agree:

I laughed. :wink:

Then again with my sense of humour, 'swinging gate' comes to mind. :greengrin

hibsbollah
05-08-2011, 12:31 PM
Theres more Sunnis than ******s (85-15%ish), so you'll need to tweak your joke a bit ;-)

greenlex
06-08-2011, 06:49 PM

You do know its pronounced - soonie? :greengrin