PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Kids - Non Season Ticket Holders

DaveSo
03-08-2011, 12:31 PM
The official site says (as at 24 Feb 2011) : -
"Hibs Kids (non season ticket) Membership will be available to purchase later in the year".

Anyone know if there is any update on this as not heard or seen anything so far ?

AFKA5814_Hibs
03-08-2011, 12:57 PM
My kids got letters in the post at the weekend for renewing their Hibs kids memberships.

MeAndMyBoys
03-08-2011, 01:03 PM
Was wondering the same myself - will look out 4 the letter.

Will they b offering an option for 'futures' non season ticket do u know?

Cammy
04-08-2011, 01:20 PM
I contacted the Ticket office today about this and they confirmed that the Hibs Kids membership is open now and the Website just hasn't been updated. I signed my Son up over the phone but they still took a £1.50 booking fee on top of the membership fee.

I also paid the £50 last year for my Daughters Hibs Kids membership which covered membership up to age 15. With the changes they have made they were unable to confirm how this would affect her membership after age 11. I've been given a contact who can hopefully answer my questions.

I still think it's great value for money and for guiding the Kids on the path to Hibernianism. :thumbsup:

:flag:

70hibby
04-08-2011, 09:36 PM
I contacted the Ticket office today about this and they confirmed that the Hibs Kids membership is open now and the Website just hasn't been updated. I signed my Son up over the phone but they still took a £1.50 booking fee on top of the membership fee.

I also paid the £50 last year for my Daughters Hibs Kids membership which covered membership up to age 15. With the changes they have made they were unable to confirm how this would affect her membership after age 11. I've been given a contact who can hopefully answer my questions.

I still think it's great value for money and for guiding the Kids on the path to Hibernianism. :thumbsup:

I got my kid the £50 deal too last year and ive heard nowt about this year from them...do I need to contact them for an updated card anything?

hibee
04-08-2011, 09:40 PM
We got the renewal letters on monday with a link to the website for renewing, turns out they haven't bothered to update the page since February so it's actually impossible to renew online. I emailed the club to ask them about it but they haven't replied. Don't think we are asking too much for the site they direct us to in their letter to actually be available for use!

Cammy
05-08-2011, 10:09 AM
I got my kid the £50 deal too last year and ive heard nowt about this year from them...do I need to contact them for an updated card anything?

I checked with the ticket office and they could not confirm whether a new card would be sent out or not. But they did confirm that my Daughter was in their database as being a Hibs Kid member. If I get any more info I'll let you know. The person at the club who deals with Hibs Kids is apparently Sue McClernon, or that's certainly who the Ticket Office have told me to contact.

The communication about HIbs Kids this year has been pretty poor, especially with the season already underway.

GREEN WARLORD
05-08-2011, 11:36 AM
I would like to get my youngest lad into the Hibs Kids this year. The main site says plenty about youngsters who are season ticket holders, yet pretty much now't if they are not. C'mon Hibs do you want the next generation of fans or not?

Nakedmanoncrack
05-08-2011, 12:02 PM
I checked with the ticket office and they could not confirm whether a new card would be sent out or not. But they did confirm that my Daughter was in their database as being a Hibs Kid member. If I get any more info I'll let you know. The person at the club who deals with Hibs Kids is apparently Sue McClernon, or that's certainly who the Ticket Office have told me to contact.

The communication about HIbs Kids this year has been pretty poor, especially with the season already underway.

Went down yesterday and renewed, was told by rather attractive Antipodean member of staff that a new card would come through the post in next couple of weeks.

70hibby
05-08-2011, 12:52 PM

Thanks for the info :thumbsup:.... Ill give it another week or so then contact the office if ive still heard nowt !

down-the-slope
05-08-2011, 01:05 PM

Just a question...why pay £50 for Hibs Kid membership when a ST was £65 (£10 to add HK) and that given 19 matches......:confused:

Cammy
11-08-2011, 03:00 PM
Just a question...why pay £50 for Hibs Kid membership when a ST was £65 (£10 to add HK) and that given 19 matches......:confused:

The ST is great value for kids, but everyone is different. In my case I work a lot of Saturdays so can't get a ST myself and don't have anyone else that would have taken my Daughter along. The £50 offer covered membership in her case for 10 years which is potentially 40 games as well as all the other aspects of membership ie discount in club shop, mascot etc. I hope that one day I can get my ST back and I'll get her and my Son one too. Until then this is a good way of getting them involved with the club and still getting them along to a few games each season. :aok:

Titch
11-08-2011, 09:48 PM
The ST is great value for kids, but everyone is different. In my case I work a lot of Saturdays so can't get a ST myself and don't have anyone else that would have taken my Daughter along. The £50 offer covered membership in her case for 10 years which is potentially 40 games as well as all the other aspects of membership ie discount in club shop, mascot etc. I hope that one day I can get my ST back and I'll get her and my Son one too. Until then this is a good way of getting them involved with the club and still getting them along to a few games each season. :aok:
What discount do they get????

Craigyno1
11-08-2011, 11:47 PM
What discount do they get????

Is it something like 10%, but only on home match days?

Removed
11-08-2011, 11:51 PM
Is it something like 10%, but only on home match days? really? Never knew that. On all purchases?

Cammy
12-08-2011, 09:20 AM
really? Never knew that. On all purchases?

It's 15% in the clubstore on Hibs Kids days. Link:http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/hibskids/0,,10290,00.html
:thumbsup:

Craigyno1
18-01-2012, 04:47 PM

Did anyone find out how fans who paid the £50 will be affected when their kids turn 11/12? I paid £50 each last year for my 2 kids but cant see any mention anywhere of how these changes affect us? Cheers