PDA

View Full Version : Kinda Calendar Thread

1875er
03-08-2011, 12:29 PM
Without wanting to start another mega Calendar Thread I have just turned over to August in my Hibs Calendar and its Miller and McBride... obviously both left.

On going through the full Calendar only 10 of the 23 players featured are still at the club (including 2 of the goalies), just thought its a good barometer of the amount of changes CC has made to the playing staff.

Memo to self:

To: Me

Date : Today

Subject: Myself

Must get out more!!

DAVE1875
03-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Without wanting to start another mega Calendar Thread I have just turned over to August in my Hibs Calendar and its Miller and McBride... obviously both left.

On going through the full Calendar only 10 of the 23 players featured are still at the club (including 2 of the goalies), just thought its a good barometer of the amount of changes CC has made to the playing staff.

Memo to self:

To: Me

Date : Today

Subject: Myself

Must get out more!!

You think thats bad? I spent a good 5 minutes looking for myself in the East Stand in the July month of the calendar :rolleyes:

1875er
03-08-2011, 01:14 PM
You think thats bad? I spent a good 5 minutes looking for myself in the East Stand in the July month of the calendar :rolleyes:

Kinda like wheres Wally???:wink:

R'Albin
03-08-2011, 01:54 PM

Interesting.

Has anyone else spent time searching for their inner self?