PDA

View Full Version : Yams New Vlad Rant

GieTheBaTaeReilly
03-08-2011, 10:22 AM
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/articles/20110803/vladimir-no-surprise-to-me_2241384_2408787

Fill yer boots folks

M

we are hibs
03-08-2011, 10:24 AM
what a ****ing prick of a human he could not run a chip shop

Beefster
03-08-2011, 10:27 AM
Some particularly independent-minded responses to the statement from Sickbag.

"Vlad is spot on! Well said our saviour!"

---

"If i had a womb let it be known that I would want that legend of a man's seed in it.

Long live the King!"

Sycophantic ***stains.

Saorsa
03-08-2011, 10:28 AM

---

"If i had a womb let it be known that I would want that legend of a man's seed in it.

Long live the King!"

Sycophantic ***stains.:hilarious

Shrekko
03-08-2011, 10:32 AM
To be fair to him in this instance he maybe has a point. Jefferies is a media darling but his recent record bearing in mind the resources he has been given is shocking.

Give or take a few weeks, JJ's reign has been similar to Yogi's at Hibs. Its always a risk in terms of how long you give him.

Cabbage East
03-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Is that it? I was expecting more. No pictures of monkeys with banana earrings?

YehButNoBut
03-08-2011, 10:39 AM
Full rant below. :faf:

Hearts owner Vladimir Romanov has attacked "fools and idiots" after defending his decision to remove Jim Jefferies as manager. Jefferies left Hearts on Tuesday after rejecting Romanov's offer to become director of football, with Paulo (http://www.hibs.net/football/paulo.html) Sergio (http://www.hibs.net/football/sergio.html) appointed his successor as boss.

Hearts finished third in the Clydesdale Bank Premier League last term, but the club are without a win in 11 games, a run which was unacceptable to Romanov. The Lithuanian businessman told Hearts' official website: "Judging by the pre-planned squeals the media monkeys are making, Hearts has hit the point with the move. "I believe that with only one competitive win in 15 games, only fools and idiots would not raise questions and suspicions.

"I now understand why Scotland (http://www.hibs.net/football/scotland/) is in 61st place in FIFA rankings behind such poor football countries like Lithuania, Albania and Gabon."

Famous Fiver
03-08-2011, 10:45 AM
I listened to an outraged Alan Preston on Radio Scotland the other night ranting on about Jefferies dismissal.

If Vlad's comments are aimed at him then I am with Vlad all the way!!!

Hibrandenburg
03-08-2011, 10:47 AM
What an absolute fud. Blatant insult to the SFA and Scotland in general. If he doesn't like the way business is done in Scotland then he should do one. :devil:

McSwanky
03-08-2011, 10:50 AM
Fair dos, he got rid of Jeffries because his record was rubbish.

And he got rid of Burley because.........?

Golden Bear
03-08-2011, 10:51 AM
And if his rant was aimed at Craig Levein & Peter Houston then I'm with him all the way.

There was absolutely no need for the Manager of the National team to make any comment about an individual club's internal affairs and his remarks have shown him up to be the jambo buffoon we all know he is.

johnrebus
03-08-2011, 11:15 AM
Don't the SFA still have to investigate the last (Mafia) rant from the Mad one?

What an erse.

:monkey1:

jacomo
03-08-2011, 11:19 AM
To be fair to him in this instance he maybe has a point. Jefferies is a media darling but his recent record bearing in mind the resources he has been given is shocking.

Give or take a few weeks, JJ's reign has been similar to Yogi's at Hibs. Its always a risk in terms of how long you give him.

In the weeks leading up to Yogi's dismissal, a large section of the Hibs support were begging him to go.

You cannot say the same about FJK, which is quite telling.

GloryGlory
03-08-2011, 11:23 AM
"I believe that with only one competitive win in 15 games, only fools and idiots would not raise questions and suspicions.

Is he saying JJ was deliberately getting his team to throw matches or not acting in the Yams' best interests?

Holmesdale Hibs
03-08-2011, 11:27 AM
Are we seriously lower than Gabon in the FIFA rankings? I've never heard of it.

Hibs Class
03-08-2011, 11:27 AM

I'd be more inclined to agree that he acted based on results if he hadn't tried to remove him by making him Director of football. If FJK is as incompetent and causing suspicion as this statement sets out then why offer him DoF. It's the usual illogical pish that VR is known and loved for.

Golden Bear
03-08-2011, 11:28 AM
"I believe that with only one competitive win in 15 games, only fools and idiots would not raise questions and suspicions.

Is he saying JJ was deliberately getting his team to throw matches or not acting in the Yams' best interests?

Funny you should say that, but the Mad one has made previous remarks regarding the yams poor results at the end of last season and he was hinting that he thought that some dastardly individuals were plotting against him.

Shame really.

:devil:

down-the-slope
03-08-2011, 11:35 AM
To think people will be parting with big buck in the Fringe to get comedy thats not on a par with Vlad the gold standard.....
:greengrin

Are we geeting the new manager doing press later ?....we should have a team selection predictor for thursday:agree:.......wonder how long before the next load of lith loans (and large loan fees to Vlad)will be arriving :confused:

Jim44
03-08-2011, 11:41 AM
Taking into account all his indiscretions and accusations, I think the SFA could make a case to have him declared unfit to run a football club in Scotland. I don't think he would get away with his nonsense in England. The downside however would be the loss of the most amusing cabaret the game has ever had. Keep it up Vlad.

easty
03-08-2011, 11:43 AM

It's a country in Western Africa. Since independance from France 1960 I think it's had, just off the top of my head so I could be wrong, only 2 presidents. It's late leader President Bongo was in power for 4 decades. According the Union of Automative Industry Representatives, car sales in Gabon have risen by 33% in the first half of this year. Higher vehicle orders from Gabon’s government and companies operating in the central African nation accounted for the increase, apparantly.

easty
03-08-2011, 11:48 AM
To think people will be parting with big buck in the Fringe to get comedy thats not on a par with Vlad the gold standard.....

A musical about Vlad Romanov (played by who though??) would be great. It could start off with him buying the club whilst singing Queen's 'I'm Going Slightly Mad'...

Pedantic_Hibee
03-08-2011, 11:49 AM
Whilst his rant, albeit expected, may have some semblance of logic in there with regards to 1 win in 15, to have that on their official website is ludicrous.

Hearts are a Scottish team (well, British in fact given the flags the neanderthals wave around on matchdays) and to put that up on their website is yet another show of crass behaviour. There's no shame, nothing. The media staff at Tynie must cringe every time he phones and demands they quote his next pish-stained rant on their OFFICIAL website.

Cringe.

basehibby
03-08-2011, 11:56 AM

---

Long live the King!"

Sycophantic ***stains.

:agree: How pathetic - what a bunch of miserable excuses for human beings :sick:

Pedantic_Hibee
03-08-2011, 11:57 AM
They're now the headline story on the BBC Football website. Whilst everyone laughs their tits off, supporters of Heart of Romanov Football Club lap it up and dig out the kneepads from the cupboard to once again pay homage to their "great leader". Bonkers.

lapsedhibee
03-08-2011, 12:00 PM

---

Long live the King!"

Sycophantic ***stains.

Gotta be hobos, shirley?

soupy
03-08-2011, 12:00 PM
It's a country in Western Africa. Since independance from France 1960 I think it's had, just off the top of my head so I could be wrong, only 2 presidents. It's late leader President Bongo was in power for 4 decades. According the Union of Automative Industry Representatives, car sales in Gabon have risen by 33% in the first half of this year. Higher vehicle orders from Gabon’s government and companies operating in the central African nation accounted for the increase, apparantly.

Just off the top of your head, hmmm, me thinks you googled it. :-):greengrin

Gatecrasher
03-08-2011, 12:04 PM

well put, if i remember right Gabon has a population that is estimated at 1,545,255. Historical and environmental factors caused Gabon's population to decline between 1900 and 1940.[ It has one of the lowest population densities of any country in Africa, and the highest Human Development Index in Sub-Saharan Africa.

Jack
03-08-2011, 12:04 PM
Its not necessarily what he says, its just the way he tells them! :faf:

Sometimes when I used to be directed to that site though I’d have to check it wasn’t a spoof site. Now however there's no need as the actual is worse than spoofs!

Gus Fring
03-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Man's clearly not a fit and proper person to be running a football club, but I hope the SFA don't do anything about it.

The bit that tickles me most is "I now understand why Scotland is in 61st place in FIFA rankings behind such poor football countries like Lithuania, Albania and Gabon."

Doesn't this imbecile own clubs in 2 of those countries? Therefore contributing to the end result? Thats like buying a house in a crappy area, letting it become dilapidated, then moaning you've got a crap house in a crap area.

Bishop Hibee
03-08-2011, 12:05 PM
In the weeks leading up to Yogi's dismissal, a large section of the Hibs support were begging him to go.

You cannot say the same about FJK, which is quite telling.

:top marks The difference in a nut shell. The beLIEvers are experts in historical revisionism. If you listened to some of the jokers, 99% of Jambos wanted JJ out :rolleyes:

I'll be listening to Radio Primate to see what the monkeys have to say this evening :greengrin Lets hope they put the boot right into the yam fuds.

Albion Hibs
03-08-2011, 12:14 PM

I dont agree. I dont think from memory hearts lost a lot of games during this 15 game run, I seem to remember a lot of draws, in addition a fare few of those games would have been against the top six following the split, one a draw against rangers this year, one an away draw in europe(?) all in all not too bad.

He had them finish third, dont remember him losing any derbies when he came back...all in all a pish decision and as much as JJ is a fat tool I dont think he should have been punted. However, if it makes them a weaker team / a laughing stock then I am more than fine with it.

Jim44
03-08-2011, 12:16 PM
:top marks The difference in a nut shell. The beLIEvers are experts in historical revisionism. If you listened to some of the jokers, 99% of Jambos wanted JJ out :rolleyes:

I'll be listening to Radio Primate to see what the monkeys have to say this evening :greengrin Lets hope they put the boot right into the yam fuds.

The extent to which they allow themselves to be brainwashed by the Mad One is unbelievable. I think Tynecastle should be renamed Stepford.

Hibs Class
03-08-2011, 12:22 PM

Gabon are number 60 in the rankings so to be fair we're only just behind them at number 61.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/lastranking/gender=m/fullranking.html#confederation=0&rank=206&page=2

H18sry
03-08-2011, 12:32 PM
Gabon are number 60 in the rankings so to be fair we're only just behind them at number 61.

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/lastranking/gender=m/fullranking.html#confederation=0&rank=206&page=2

And how many of the worlds top 10 teams have they played in the past 4 years?

Shrekko
03-08-2011, 12:34 PM
I dont agree. I dont think from memory hearts lost a lot of games during this 15 game run, I seem to remember a lot of draws, in addition a fare few of those games would have been against the top six following the split, one a draw against rangers this year, one an away draw in europe(?) all in all not too bad.
He had them finish third, dont remember him losing any derbies when he came back...all in all a pish decision and as much as JJ is a fat tool I dont think he should have been punted. However, if it makes them a weaker team / a laughing stock then I am more than fine with it.

I think it's one that arguable either way. JJ is a decent manager and could have given them stability but he knew what he was walking into. I just don't find it entirely surprising and you could argue that Mixu and Yogi had as much right to be aggrieved as JJ.

I never thought that Hearts were ever punching above their weight recently and why there's so much mock indignation from Hibs fans over this I'll never know!

Jefferies, Brown and Locke symbolise everything I hate about that mob- if they're suffering then good!

joe breezy
03-08-2011, 12:35 PM
15 games without a win, were we not slagging this record off just last week?

If it was a normal club you perhaps wouldn't question it so much, but it's not a normal club, it's a club run by an erratic megalomanic who has kept on a serial sex offender, sacked many managers and doesn't seem to have made a successful appointment yet (although that last bit isn't far off Hibs either, we've just spent a lot loss money being unsuccessful)

KeithTheHibby
03-08-2011, 12:42 PM

Has to be the best president name in the history of presidents bar none.

PatHead
03-08-2011, 12:48 PM
On looking at the BBC report I must admit that in some ways I agree with him in the regard that the standard of the media in Scotland is pathetic. You only need to look at the thread on Hibs.net last weekend about Alan Preston and to have heard his pathetic rant on Monday evening to back Vlad up. Even Richard Gordon, who I normally think of as a reasonable egg, lost it this weekend because his mate, Terry Butcher's side lost a last minute winner. Barry Ferguson's brother can't speak English, they now have Yogi summarising matches (enough said), I haven't even started about Chick Young, Billy Dudds, etc. Other channels aren't much better with Derek Johnstone and his Old Firm phone in.

Then we get to the written press which is lucky to have any meaningful press (unless we are playing the Old Firm), far less prais,e for Hibs over the season.

Throw in regular comments about the lack of coverage non Old Firm football gets, our persistent complaints about the Glasgow press, how they influence the international team (which will affect our World ranking) wanting players like Fleck, Broadfoot, Forrest Mark Wilson at centre half and anyone with an Old Firm connection included. I can sum it up how poor the press is in 2 words- Daily Record

The press do have a lot to answer for with regard to the state of football in Scotland. Over the past 25 years in particular they have only promoted 2 teams and stirred up a lot of the bigotry issues by refusing to criticise Rangers in particular. This has meant that younger fans pay far more attention to these clubs rather than supporting their local teams.

Yes he does go off on one later in the article but it is a fair debate to have. Finally, if he hadn't put it on the Hearts website how could he have hoped to get a fair reporting of his attitude.

(Never ever thought I would agree with Vlad or the Jambo boys about anything and would emphasise I do not agree with almost anything else he has ever said)

GloryGlory
03-08-2011, 12:55 PM
Has to be the best president name in the history of presidents bar none.

There was the Rev Canaan Banana, who became President of Zimbabwe at independence, ISTR.

Thecat23
03-08-2011, 12:55 PM
As much as he's mad, This statement is not far from the truth. JJ wasn't having a good run of results but not terible and it was a harsh sacking. But other than that what he says is true imo.

PatHead
03-08-2011, 01:04 PM
There was the Rev Canaan Banana, who became President of Zimbabwe at independence, ISTR.

Don't forget President Goodluck Jonathon of Nigeria for a belter of a name.

PeeKay
03-08-2011, 01:04 PM
On looking at the BBC report.......

But do you see on the BBC site he is sheltering under an umbrella advertising the media monkeys? I want a refund on my licence fee!

George Clooney
03-08-2011, 01:13 PM
On looking at the BBC report I must admit that in some ways I agree with him in the regard that the standard of the media in Scotland is pathetic. You only need to look at the thread on Hibs.net last weekend about Alan Preston and to have heard his pathetic rant on Monday evening to back Vlad up. Even Richard Gordon, who I normally think of as a reasonable egg, lost it this weekend because his mate, Terry Butcher's side lost a last minute winner. Barry Ferguson's brother can't speak English, they now have Yogi summarising matches (enough said), I haven't even started about Chick Young, Billy Dudds, etc. Other channels aren't much better with Derek Johnstone and his Old Firm phone in.

I think Alan Preston is about the only pundit in the electronic media with no Old Firm connections, and he's a tool.

Reminds me of Stuart Lovell's situation. He was interviewed by Sky for the green shed half-time punditry job and was overlooked in favour of Neil McCann. He was told it was because McCann used to be a hun.

Maybe Romanov can see these things better with an outsiders point of view.

PatHead
03-08-2011, 01:17 PM
I think Alan Preston is about the only pundit in the electronic media with no Old Firm connections, and he's a tool.

Reminds me of Stuart Lovell's situation. He was interviewed by Sky for the green shed half-time punditry job and was overlooked in favour of Neil McCann. He was told it was because McCann used to be a hun.

There is Scott Booth who is also a Self Important, underachieving, major tool. Can't understand how he got a job

Big Frank
03-08-2011, 01:54 PM

Then we get to the written press which is lucky to have any meaningful press (unless we are playing the Old Firm), far less prais,e for Hibs over the season.

Throw in regular comments about the lack of coverage non Old Firm football gets, our persistent complaints about the Glasgow press, how they influence the international team (which will affect our World ranking) wanting players like Fleck, Broadfoot, Forrest Mark Wilson at centre half and anyone with an Old Firm connection included. I can sum it up how poor the press is in 2 words- Daily Record

The press do have a lot to answer for with regard to the state of football in Scotland. Over the past 25 years in particular they have only promoted 2 teams and stirred up a lot of the bigotry issues by refusing to criticise Rangers in particular. This has meant that younger fans pay far more attention to these clubs rather than supporting their local teams.

Yes he does go off on one later in the article but it is a fair debate to have. Finally, if he hadn't put it on the Hearts website how could he have hoped to get a fair reporting of his attitude.

(Never ever thought I would agree with Vlad or the Jambo boys about anything and would emphasise I do not agree with almost anything else he has ever said)

good post.

Hertz owner is pretty much spot on with regards the media in Scotland.

Bostonhibby
03-08-2011, 03:04 PM
What an absolute fud. Blatant insult to the SFA and Scotland in general. If he doesn't like the way business is done in Scotland then he should do one. :devil:

:agree: In practical terms it might be difficult for him to find an easier way to "move" money around though. Maybe all this is just a side show whilst the cash flows out - lets face it the SFA do very little to encourage solvency, subMission of accounts on time, honouring wages , interclub debts etc...................... all round probably not a bad place for Vlad to do business - not as daft as we think when it comes to sweating the assett that is HOMFC.

jdships
03-08-2011, 03:07 PM
Putting aside our obvious dislike for Hertz and what they stand for would anyone fancy taking a job with Romanov ?
Have only spoken with a very minor office person at the PBS and they say that he has no effect on the day to day running of the office BUT "...no one really knows what is going to happen tomorrow, never mind next year , and when it does we generally get the news third hand " ( their quote)

Having said that I know a few employers around the City who are not much better :greengrin:wink:

Golden Bear
03-08-2011, 03:07 PM

I believe the said gentleman had a relative who carved out a career in the famous green and white jersey of Hibernian. If I remember correctly he was affectionately known as Benny.

:whistle:

Stonewall
03-08-2011, 03:31 PM
15 games without a win, were we not slagging this record off just last week?

If it was a normal club you perhaps wouldn't question it so much, but it's not a normal club, it's a club run by an erratic megalomanic who has kept on a serial sex offender, sacked many managers and doesn't seem to have made a successful appointment yet (although that last bit isn't far off Hibs either, we've just spent a lot loss money being unsuccessful)

I think the fact that FJK made it known (without having the balls to force the issue) through the media he was against retaining one of their sex offenders probably marked his card.

Camo
03-08-2011, 03:31 PM

Completely agree with your sum up of the media. We all complain about the lack of fair impartial journalism from every established paper.

I can understand the rant in some form, if he hadn't already sacked god knows how many managers for less justifiable reasons then he wouldn't be hung out to dry again.

Jeffries record wasn't amazing and is roughly on a par with what Yogi got the boot for. I still stand by saying that Jeffries at one point had an 18 point lead over DU and that was closed down to 2. If he never secured 3rd then he would have had the chop then.

Stupid timing for the sacking, another statement that a figure head of the club shouldn't be making (regardless how truthful it is)

lapsedhibee
03-08-2011, 03:35 PM
I think the fact that FJK made it known (without having the balls to force the issue) through the media he was against retaining one of their sex offenders probably marked his card.

mjhibby
03-08-2011, 04:15 PM
As usual with the mad one he has no logic to what he does.If it was about results then fjk should have gone in june and the new guy brought in to change the team and be ready for the season.Instead he lets him have 2 games(he had obviously decided to punt him before the arabs game as he suddenly turns up)in which he draws at ibrox and away in europe,results anybody in the spl would have taken given the horrendous run other teams are having in europe.
There was a great article in the daily mail which hit the nail on the head.Fjks fate was sealed after he moaned about zaliukas being dropped for the rangers game and then he played him in the next game without consulting you know who.Fjk has obviously decided enough was enough and he knew it was a matter of time before the axe fell.The whole circus is laughable but fjk what he was letting himself in for and knew his stay would depend on the whim of the mad one.It merely gives the papers loads to slag and ridicule them for and unfortunately the hertz fans cant see just how much a laughing stock they are in everybodys elses eyes.The just round up the wagons and go into siege mode.
The new guy probably isnt aware of the way vlad does things but will soon find out and look out for some more bizarre decisions and more nonsense form the submariner.Great entertainment especially the way the hertz fans swallow his nonsense.

mjhibby
03-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Btw given that they are on a horrendous run at the moment do you know herzt are 5/4 with the bookies to be third.Surely those with money could make a mint by backing against them to be outside even the top four.

johnrebus
03-08-2011, 04:37 PM
Listened to the FJK interview on BBC Radio Scotland last night and was amazed at how benign the auld git was. Didn't say a word against the mad Russian and generally came across like a whipped pup. This could have been something to do with a confidentiality clause of course.........,

Jeffries should have quit over the Kiddy Fidler affair.

Spineless, just like the rest of them.

Golden Bear
03-08-2011, 05:00 PM
Listened to the FJK interview on BBC Radio Scotland last night and was amazed at how benign the auld git was. Didn't say a word against the mad Russian and generally came across like a whipped pup. This could have been something to do with a confidentiality clause of course.........,

Jeffries should have quit over the Kiddy Fidler affair.

Spineless, just like the rest of them.

Until such time the pay off package has been agreed by both parties then I'd imagine that JJ will be choosing his words very carefully.

But if he ever brings out a book then I bet it will be a right rivetting read.

HIBERNIAN-0762
03-08-2011, 05:14 PM
I think that he and the rest of these poor deluded yams that they really think that all this pish he spouts will have some kind of affect on the SFA and the ugly sisters and that they will start to crumble under his onslaught, as every sane person knows that ain't gonna happen, period

What an Ali Bongo

:jamboak:

Beefster
03-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Jeffries record wasn't amazing and is roughly on a par with what Yogi got the boot for.

That might be how you're justifying it to yourselves but it's pish.

Hughes lost more games that he won and took us on the worst home run for a very very long time, if not ever. Even their last 15 games don't stand comparison. Hughes lost two thirds of his. Jefferies didn't.

Kato
03-08-2011, 08:09 PM

I agree, PatHead. If you wrote his press maybe some people would take him seriously (some). As it is he chooses to come across as a meglo-maniacal russian taxi-driver.

Still a nutter though.

PS

"New Vlad Rant" sounds like the name of a Fall, song. Circa 1982, before Brix joined.

Danderhall Hibs
03-08-2011, 08:37 PM
Btw given that they are on a horrendous run at the moment do you know herzt are 5/4 with the bookies to be third.Surely those with money could make a mint by backing against them to be outside even the top four.

Good shout. Now that Romanov's appointed himself as manager they're likely to be bottom 6 or at least bottom of the top 6.

Halifaxhibby
03-08-2011, 10:04 PM

Aye, the mad ones right mate, we are lower than these teams, if we'd organised a friendly against a team we thought we should have beaten instead of the greedy sfa organising a GLAMOUR friendly against Brazil, not only would we be above those teams we might have crept into the pot above us in the world cup draw, nice one sfa, nice one potter!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

magpie1892
03-08-2011, 10:50 PM
if he hadn't put it on the Hearts website how could he have hoped to get a fair reporting of his attitude.

If he'd given these quotes to the PA every paper in Scotland would have run the story.

Viva_Palmeiras
03-08-2011, 10:54 PM
They're now the headline story on the BBC Football website. Whilst everyone laughs their tits off, supporters of Heart of Romanov Football Club lap it up and dig out the kneepads from the cupboard to once again pay homage to their "great leader". Bonkers.

Hes like an anti-Richard Branson a 1 man publicity machine but for the wrong reasons

Peevemor
03-08-2011, 11:36 PM
Basically he thinks that everyone's an idiot except him - the man who's bolloxed £40M+ for very little return on the park.

Dashing Bob S
03-08-2011, 11:40 PM
good post.

Hertz owner is pretty much spot on with regards the media in Scotland.

But just because the media is Tom Kite, doesn't mean to say he isn't a lunatic.

Kevvy1875
04-08-2011, 12:55 AM
The extent to which they allow themselves to be brainwashed by the Mad One is unbelievable. I think Tynecastle should be renamed Stepford.

Simple explanation really....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

I (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome)t exists. Vlad uses them as a plaything to slap about and they love him for it. 'stockholm syndrome':agree:

Lucius Apuleius
04-08-2011, 06:12 AM
Don't forget President Goodluck Jonathon of Nigeria for a belter of a name.
And his vice president, Sambo. best of all to me though was King Zog inAlbania many moons ago.

mjhibby
04-08-2011, 07:14 AM

Out of all the pundits only craig paterson seems to give a unbias view.Stuart lovell i thought was excellent in his knowledge of the gave and gave good insights.The problem with all scottish media is their obsession with the gruesome twosome.It gets so tiresome to me i skip the first 5 pages of sport to read all none old form news and im sure loads of other non old firms fans do.I can see why the mad one has his rants as it serves the pupose of getting hertz more press than they warrant or deserve.Un fortunately the press is always negative and in some cases downright embarrassing which he doesnt seem to be bothered about.I cant see the sitution changing soon. Radio forth tried and east coast phone in and it didnt work.The press will always pander to the old firm as they do form a huge percentage of the fans in scotland and thats the way it will always be.Only the mail or the express give hibs reasonable press as i can see and the tabloids pinch most of their stories off websites especially of course this site.