PDA

View Full Version : *****Together we are stronger - Hibernian Questionnaire (PLEASE FILL IT IN)*****

greenlex
02-08-2011, 04:22 PM
Get it filled in all you Happy Clappers and Doom & Gloomers. (all you guys in the middle do it too)

Yams need not apply.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20110802/together-we-are-stronger_2262950_2408303 (http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?214874-Official-Site-Together-We-Are-Stronger&p=2876790#post2876790)

down-the-slope
02-08-2011, 04:56 PM
:woohoo::dancer:

Ok boss

greenlex
02-08-2011, 05:04 PM
Question 15 isnt really making sense in relation to the answers. :confused:

Speedway
02-08-2011, 05:08 PM
Done and submitted.

TamHibs
02-08-2011, 05:12 PM
Done :thumbsup:

ian cruise
02-08-2011, 05:14 PM
done

BroxburnHibee
02-08-2011, 05:21 PM
Done - I'm sure I've filled in one of these before though.

Broken Gnome
02-08-2011, 05:33 PM
Done. Filled with RAGE.

mutley
02-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Done also.:flag:

HibsMax
02-08-2011, 05:36 PM
Started it then stopped. In my opinion, you can't have 4 questions with the same 5 options (referring to question 1). How can everything be a Top Priority? I think it would be better to have fans prioritise each option e.g., success on the pitch versus youth development.

Woody1985
02-08-2011, 05:45 PM
I've filled it in. Question 7 was strange and 15 only displayed 3 options so I left them blank.

Removed
02-08-2011, 05:47 PM
I've filled it in. Question 7 was strange and 15 only displayed 3 options so I left them blank. All these comments make me not even want to open it :dizzy:

Lmc2105
02-08-2011, 05:56 PM
Done & Submitted.

Feel like i have let a lot of my chest. :agree:

FranckSuzy
02-08-2011, 05:58 PM
Done. Good on the club for taking on board some of the criticism levelled against them re communication with the fans. Compared to that lot in Gorgie, we are head and shoulders above them in all ways :flag:

KeithTheHibby
02-08-2011, 06:00 PM
Done.

DoonTheSlope
02-08-2011, 06:04 PM
Completed questionaire.

The club should be congratulated in doing this. While these things are always subjective and in my opinion not enough questions were aimed at the reason we all go to watch our beloved team and pay our hard earned cash to do so...namely what happens on the football park itself and the ambitions we should have in this area. None the less it is a good start.

H113EE5
02-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Q2... Things that are important

Something else

A winning team which is enjoyable to watch. I don't come to Easter Road, to applaud/support the ground or the training centre or the excellent balance sheet.

I couldn't care less what the name of the gound is called and I'm not too fussed over their choices...

Make sure the Stadium and training infrastructure is completed and maintained
Make sure the club is financially stable
Make sure all avenues of revenue generation are investigated (including Stadium naming rights)

These may lead to a winning, entertaining team but it seems a long way off!

hibee_girl
02-08-2011, 06:08 PM
Done!

Quite enjoyed telling them what I think :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
02-08-2011, 06:09 PM
I filled it in earlier, but couldn't help think any yam could do so too?

lapsedhibee
02-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Get it filled in all you Happy Clappers and Doom & Gloomers. (all you guys in the middle do it too)

:bitchy: Not a single question on whether I wanted a library or a war museum at ER. Disgrace.

jakki
02-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Done. To the question about whats missing from the shop, I answered "dog coats,collars and leads. My wee dug is called Mixu and as his nametag is wee, noone knows he's a hibby from afar" :greengrin

OtterHibee
02-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Done!

Quite enjoyed telling them what I think :greengrin

As did I!! :thumbsup:

Great opportunity for a bit of a rant at certain issues as well :greengrin

frazeHFC
02-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Done. :aok:

Danderhall Hibs
02-08-2011, 06:29 PM
Started it then stopped. In my opinion, you can't have 4 questions with the same 5 options (referring to question 1). How can everything be a Top Priority? I think it would be better to have fans prioritise each option e.g., success on the pitch versus youth development.

You could've picked your top priority, 2 priorities and a not a priority option. Thus letting the club know what you thought was the most important?

--------
02-08-2011, 06:32 PM
:bitchy: Not a single question on whether I wanted a library or a war museum at ER. Disgrace.

:agree:

I want a planetarium. Then at least we might see a few stars at ER....

Malthibby
02-08-2011, 06:49 PM
It's an attempt by the club to generate interest & gain supporter views. Got to be a good thing.
GG

Jonnyboy
02-08-2011, 07:33 PM
Done.

ArabHibee
02-08-2011, 07:36 PM
Done. To the question about whats missing from the shop, I answered "dog coats,collars and leads. My wee dug is called Mixu and as his nametag is wee, noone knows he's a hibby from afar" :greengrin They've had dog collars and leads before Jakki. Cost a pretty penny and were crap quality. Like something you would buy out the pound shop.

Since90+2
02-08-2011, 07:47 PM
Done.

Jonnyboy
02-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Done.

Cheers SL. Any sign of CC there?

Riordans Boots
02-08-2011, 07:50 PM
Done :aok:

HibsMax
02-08-2011, 07:54 PM
You could've picked your top priority, 2 priorities and a not a priority option. Thus letting the club know what you thought was the most important?

That is true and I didn't mean to sound as harsh as I maybe did. I just happen to have worked with some questionnaire software in a past life and couldn't stop myself. The good thing about forcing people to prioritise a list is that they cannot pick the same answer for multiple selections and it's real easy to collate the results.

Good job, Hibs!

Eaststand
02-08-2011, 07:58 PM
I filled it in earlier, but couldn't help think any yam could do so too?

Thats mines done and sent

I get what you say about the Yams filling in a form BH (that's assuming they have the knowhow to use a keyboard etc) but the massive majority of our support have previously bought match tickets / season tickets etc and our details are then held by the Club.

Hopefully the part at the end of the form where they ask for our name/addy etc will allow the club to then weed out any 'unknowns' who are coming over as Yammish (i.e. stupid)

GGTTH

jakki
02-08-2011, 08:30 PM
They've had dog collars and leads before Jakki. Cost a pretty penny and were crap quality. Like something you would buy out the pound shop.
Susan,I have only been in the shop thrice as I do most of my buying online. I was amazed at the number of things in the shop that are not online. Surely a missed opportunity for me to point out the fact to them of another missed opportunity of generating money.

Before one game, I managed to get Hibs stickers for my maroon scooter(they weren't on the online shop) to let all the Jambos know that it was a Hibee that knocked them down! :greengrin

Beefster
02-08-2011, 08:33 PM
Good on the club for doing this and hopefully, things will change for the better.

Mary Hinge
02-08-2011, 08:34 PM

BT58
02-08-2011, 09:06 PM
Done

The Voice Of Reason
02-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Done.

Hopefully some good will come of this, well done Hibs :agree:

Torto7062
02-08-2011, 09:38 PM
clubstore items I put,

Retro Hibs tops and old Insave and McBean tops and also League Cup final tops.

it if they dont jump at that money making idea were doomed :agree:

GGTTH

Big Vlad New :rolleyes:

LancashireHibby
02-08-2011, 10:08 PM
Done

Viva_Palmeiras
02-08-2011, 10:10 PM
On the ratings thing I assume that if its not applicable you leave it blank. Harsh to rate something you've not used. Filled out on the iphone looked like some of the selections weren't visible.

Good effort tho'. I like the calm and measured approach after the hoo-ha of the previous weeks which would have seen something like this get lost in the crossfire.
So here the board are taking things on board - or at least sounding us out.

sboothibs
02-08-2011, 10:21 PM
:flag:

Done, Now where is my free ticket !!!!!!

:cgwa

R'Albin
02-08-2011, 10:35 PM
How we doing then guys?:cgwa

J-C
02-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Done :thumbsup:

Franck Stanton
02-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Done, but dont hold out much hope of the Club taking much notice of the findings if past is anything to go by.

LeithBoozy
02-08-2011, 10:52 PM
Done.

HH81
02-08-2011, 11:00 PM
Done, hopefully some things have been noted. :thumbsup:

Biggie
02-08-2011, 11:04 PM
Dont mean to rain on their parade but the quality of that survey is pants..I mean where is East Rd ? and on one question there is no "no/disagree" option ?......did no-one sense check this ??
Anyway, gave my inputs and good luck to them....sorry, don't mean to be a pedantic so 'n so but things associated with the club should be better quality (all in my opinion likesay)

Saorsa
02-08-2011, 11:10 PM
Done :agree:

HibsMax
03-08-2011, 12:35 AM
Dont mean to rain on their parade but the quality of that survey is pants..I mean where is East Rd ? and on one question there is no "no/disagree" option ?......did no-one sense check this ??
Anyway, gave my inputs and good luck to them....sorry, don't mean to be a pedantic so 'n so but things associated with the club should be better quality (all in my opinion likesay)

I felt a little bit the same. I work in Quality Assurance (woo hoo!!!) so if anyone from Hibs is reading, drop me a line and I would be more than happy to proof check anything or offer my input. Free of charge. ;)

basehibby
03-08-2011, 01:30 AM
Done - I'm sure I've filled in one of these before though.

Surely that's a good thing no :confused: regular communications and fan interaction and all that!

Done BTW

blairwallace
03-08-2011, 01:32 AM
done with an emphasis for communication with fans via fans messageboards :thumbsup:

basehibby
03-08-2011, 01:34 AM
All these comments make me not even want to open it :dizzy:

Go for it - it won't bite ya :wink:

basehibby
03-08-2011, 01:38 AM
Done. To the question about whats missing from the shop, I answered "dog coats,collars and leads. My wee dug is called Mixu and as his nametag is wee, noone knows he's a hibby from afar" :greengrin

I voted for Scottish Cup winning memorabilia* :pray:

* 21st Century

Mikey
03-08-2011, 07:37 AM
Done.

Hibby Riki
03-08-2011, 08:42 AM
Done :flag:

CMac1988
03-08-2011, 08:53 AM
I voted for Scottish Cup winning memorabilia* :pray:

* 21st Century

:greengrin

I simply want a pair of Dark Green (Puma) three quarter length's that match the dark green on the home top for wearing to 5's... Not fussed whether anyone else wants them.

R'Albin
03-08-2011, 09:00 AM
done with an emphasis for communication with fans via fans messageboards :thumbsup:

Same here:agree:

happiehibbie
03-08-2011, 09:12 AM
I have filled it in but felt the questions a bit loaded agreed with previous poster re team on pitch AS THATS WHAT I WANT
dont really care about the rest

I love the saying We have all the gear but no idea we have all the facilities but no team on the park

steakbake
03-08-2011, 09:17 AM
Done.

ArabHibee
03-08-2011, 11:04 AM
Susan,I have only been in the shop thrice as I do most of my buying online. I was amazed at the number of things in the shop that are not online. Surely a missed opportunity for me to point out the fact to them of another missed opportunity of generating money.Before one game, I managed to get Hibs stickers for my maroon scooter(they weren't on the online shop) to let all the Jambos know that it was a Hibee that knocked them down! :greengrinYou're missing the point Jakki. Didn't matter whether you could buy the dog stuff online or in the shop, the quality was PISH. Have a look at the showerproof radio that they were selling for £1 in the sale after end of season. Think it was normally £4-£5. I was happy to pay a £1 for it but no danger would I have paid normal price for it, it doesn't work half the time!!They need to stop selling tat, whether it be in the shop or online.

Gatecrasher
03-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Done!

forgot to ask them to bring back the green and white popcorn though :I'm waiti

Curly1875
03-08-2011, 11:21 AM
19. What other products would you like to see in the Hibernian Clubstore that are not currently stocked?

Petrie moustaches :greengrin

Stevie Reid
03-08-2011, 11:40 AM

NOLA
03-08-2011, 12:05 PM
Done, though i seem to have picked alot of 'priority' answers :greengrin so not sure how the survey will end up

Dinkydoo
03-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Done.

MacBean
03-08-2011, 12:37 PM
Interesting questionnaire. Certainly hope Hibs get a lot out of this abd utilise it!

FromTheCapital
03-08-2011, 02:40 PM
Q2... Things that are important

Something else

A winning team which is enjoyable to watch. I don't come to Easter Road, to applaud/support the ground or the training centre or the excellent balance sheet.

I couldn't care less what the name of the *gound* is called and I'm not too fussed over their choices...

Make sure the Stadium and training infrastructure is completed and maintained
Make sure the club is financially stable
Make sure all avenues of revenue generation are investigated (including Stadium naming rights)

These may lead to a winning, entertaining team but it seems a long way off!
Done. :aok:

I don't care what the *gound* is called either. :greengrin

steakbake
03-08-2011, 03:23 PM
Don't care what the ground is called. Apart from Wonga Park.

It doesn't need a survey for HFC to know: premium match day prices + not-so-premium product on the pitch = dwindling crowds and general disinterest.

I'm still going, but I think that those who stayed away in the recent match v Celtic and kept 25+ quid in their pocket are not the problem in all of this.

One Day
03-08-2011, 03:44 PM
Done

calamitus
03-08-2011, 06:30 PM
Done.

Although, thinking back to some of my 'creative' :greengrinanswers on the recent survey for the PBS replacement, they should maybe have just sent a link to everyone on the ticket database, rather than having an open link on the site.

fat freddy
03-08-2011, 07:20 PM
You're missing the point Jakki. Didn't matter whether you could buy the dog stuff online or in the shop, the quality was PISH. Have a look at the showerproof radio that they were selling for £1 in the sale after end of season. Think it was normally £4-£5. I was happy to pay a £1 for it but no danger would I have paid normal price for it, it doesn't work half the time!!They need to stop selling tat, whether it be in the shop or online.

i was in the shop today and everything is too expensive...but what amazed me was the advertising campaign that they've got on at the moment ''opponents lose all hope when they get us down the slope''...it's emblazoned everywhere...big screenprint on the wall behind the counter...posters...flyers ect......when i told the boy with the bad haircut behind the counter that the words should read,''opponents lose all hope when we get them down the slope'' he just shrugged and mumbled something about running out of the letter 'S' again.

Removed
03-08-2011, 07:25 PM
i was in the shop today and everything is too expensive...but what amazed me was the advertising campaign that they've got on at the moment ''opponents lose all hope when they get us down the slope''...it's emblazoned everywhere...big screenprint on the wall behind the counter...posters...flyers ect......when i told the boy with the bad haircut behind the counter that the words should read,''opponents lose all hope when we get them down the slope'' he just shrugged and mumbled something about running out of the letter 'S' again. Basic stuff :rolleyes: Do we not even have one REAL fan on the marketing team :dunno:If it's meant to be clever then I don't get it.

sixtwo
03-08-2011, 07:36 PM
This move is to be welcomed by the club, however, it is at risk of becoming contaminated by yams. To be fair, I (and many others on here) did my best to distort their one a few weeks ago.

Two Halves
03-08-2011, 08:01 PM
Done!

down-the-slope
03-08-2011, 08:32 PM
I felt a little bit the same. I work in Quality Assurance (woo hoo!!!) so if anyone from Hibs is reading, drop me a line and I would be more than happy to proof check anything or offer my input. Free of charge. ;)

:agree: Good in general...to add to other points

Q13...are you a season ticket holder Yes / No / Dont Know :faf:....how the hell could you Not Know :rolleyes:

Removed
03-08-2011, 08:37 PM
:agree: Good in general...to add to other pointsQ13...are you a season ticket holder Yes / No / Dont Know :faf:....how the hell could you Not Know :rolleyes: :greengrinSure there was a story I heard about a woman who bought her husband a ST but gave it to him as a Christmas present :faf: canny mind what team it was though.

greenlex
03-08-2011, 08:51 PM
:greengrinSure there was a story I heard about a woman who bought her husband a ST but gave it to him as a Christmas present :faf: canny mind what team it was though. Newcastle. Both her hubby and son.

down-the-slope
03-08-2011, 08:55 PM
:greengrinSure there was a story I heard about a woman who bought her husband a ST but gave it to him as a Christmas present :faf: canny mind what team it was though.

:greengrin that if true is something I would have loved to be there to see...

However...back to my point...even in that case...surely a NO pre-Christmas...and a YES post-Christmas :rolleyes:

Removed
03-08-2011, 09:06 PM
:greengrin that if true is something I would have loved to be there to see...

However...back to my point...even in that case...surely a NO pre-Christmas...and a YES post-Christmas :rolleyes:

:agree:

Removed
03-08-2011, 09:09 PM
Newcastle. Both her hubby and son.

:thumbsup: Double fail then especially if they'd been paying to get in :faf:

HibsMax
03-08-2011, 10:24 PM
Don't care what the ground is called. Apart from Wonga Park.

It doesn't need a survey for HFC to know: premium match day prices + not-so-premium product on the pitch = dwindling crowds and general disinterest.

I'm still going, but I think that those who stayed away in the recent match v Celtic and kept 25+ quid in their pocket are not the problem in all of this.

This is a very emotive subject and one that gets people's blood boiling in no time. If there were people who could have gone to the game but chose not to then they are part of the problem. Before someone tries to reach through my screen and hand my balls to me, I'm part of the problem too. It would be pointless me buying a season ticket, obviously, but there are other things that I could do to support the club e.g., buying more merchandise, season pass to Hibs TV, etc. and I've been guilty of not doing that. This year I aim to put that to rights. As soon as there is a Hibs TV season ticket available, I'm buying it. I've already got 3 tops in the last year so I think I've done my bit there too. I will surf around the shop online and see if there are other things I can buy (I'm not buying crap for the sake of it).

The club gets money from pretty much one place - the supporters. I leave out advertisers and sponsors because if there were no supporters then these guys would pull the plug too. If we could fill Easter Road every week then I think it would make our club a more attractive proposition to sponsors because they will have a larger market to aim at.

:flag:

basehibby
03-08-2011, 11:39 PM
This move is to be welcomed by the club, however, it is at risk of becoming contaminated by yams. To be fair, I (and many others on here) did my best to distort their one a few weeks ago.

I think it'll be quite safe for the time being - most Yams will be too preoccupied right now with either throwing themselves off bridges or slavering over Vlads genius to bother with our boring wee survey surely!

Septimus
04-08-2011, 06:14 AM
Done. Surely it is self evident to the people who will eventually read the results of this survey that the priority is results of football matches. I do not know one Hibs supporter who formed his love of the team through the wonderful infrastructure surrounding it.