PDA

View Full Version : Tickets Tickets for Every Home Game now on sale

Gus Fring
02-08-2011, 02:35 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20110802/all-games-on-sale-_2262950_2408022

Not sure if this has been done before? Normally only able to buy a few matches in advance. Not a bad move overall I reckon gives the tickets more of a chance to sell out. My mate was just moaning that if they move the game for TV or a replay hits will have the hassle of refunds, surely its not more of an issue this way than the old way?

PeterboroHibee
02-08-2011, 02:41 PM

Not sure if this has been done before? Normally only able to buy a few matches in advance. Not a bad move overall I reckon gives the tickets more of a chance to sell out. My mate was just moaning that if they move the game for TV or a replay hits will have the hassle of refunds, surely its not more of an issue this way than the old way?

If thats such a concern then just dont book the tickets until a week or two before, there always going to be seats available.

Hibrandenburg
02-08-2011, 03:03 PM

Good move by Hibs. It's money in the bank long before they have to deliver any goods.

Ryan91
02-08-2011, 03:11 PM
If people have bought tickets for games in advance and then said match gets moved for TV then I'm fairly certain tickets for the orignial date will still be valid, the same applies when a gig is moved to a different venue or is moved to a different date.

Not sure about refunds, but if you buy well enough in advance and haven't got your ticket yet, you can probably get a refund if you explain the situation to the folks at the ticket office.

jbwhibs70
02-08-2011, 03:15 PM
Great move on Hibs part,may make more Hibbies buy a season ticket .:agree:

greenlex
02-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Great move on Hibs part,may make more Hibbies buy a season ticket .:agree:
Why? :confused:

jbwhibs70
02-08-2011, 03:34 PM
Why? :confused: Because one day Hibernian F.C. will get 12,000 season ticket holders and that will leave only 6000 for home fans,big games will be sell-outs at start of season.

ZIBBY'SGLOVES
02-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Because one day Hibernian F.C. will get 12,000 season ticket holders and that will leave only 6000 for home fans,big games will be sell-outs at start of season.

Put down that bottle of WKD, you have obviously had to much to drink. The only game that might be anywhere near a sell out will be the NY derby, all other games wont come close due to TV coverage and awkward times/days for KO.
However I do admire your enthusiasm and high hopes.

jbwhibs70
02-08-2011, 10:16 PM
Put down that bottle of WKD, you have obviously had to much to drink. The only game that might be anywhere near a sell out will be the NY derby, all other games wont come close due to TV coverage and awkward times/days for KO.
However I do admire your enthusiasm and high hopes. You live in despair I will live in hope,have done for 50 years.:cgwa

HH81
02-08-2011, 10:34 PM
Cat B games..... Why would anyone buy in advance and pay the £1.50 per ticket transaction fee? Maybe I'm just tight but I know I can pay on the gate so why would I want to buy a ticket in advance with more fees :confused:

Capt Mainwaring
02-08-2011, 10:49 PM
Cat B games..... Why would anyone buy in advance and pay the £1.50 per ticket transaction fee? Maybe I'm just tight but I know I can pay on the gate so why would I want to buy a ticket in advance with more fees :confused:

Then don't pay it then. Just because it doesn't suit you doesn't mean it's a good option for others.

basehibby
03-08-2011, 01:54 AM

Would be a good idea if they used email/text alerts to alert fans of changes to dates of matches they have booked for already - along with info/links to how to get a refund or switch to another match.

Sounds like a good idea in general likes. :agree:

Green Man
03-08-2011, 07:39 AM
It would be better if by booking matches together you only paid one booking fee. £1.50 per transaction, while expensive, is understandable for processing, printing etc. However doing two tickets as opposed to one in the same transaction makes no difference to the cost of the transaction whatsoever. If I could save a few quid on booking fees then I'd be more inclined to do that.

On the other hand, I can just walk up and sit in one of the thousands of empty seats that are there every week.