PDA

View Full Version : Pedantic Hibee......Nobel Prize for Literature nomination

Mickey Edwards
02-08-2011, 10:37 AM
I 'll propose...........thousands could second.

How do these things work ? Could we get a campaign going....is anyone in the publishing business......how about aiming slightly lower.........Saltire prize, Pulitzer or Man Booker ? Don't have a clue how to start but if anyone is able to start this kind of effort it could become nice and viral.

Pedantic_Hibee
02-08-2011, 08:27 PM
My rant from last night got copied and pasted onto a Hearts forum where one or two actually enjoyed it. Cannae see them voting though, that would involve them getting off their arse and having to do something; the spineless ******s.

Kevvy1875
02-08-2011, 08:49 PM
This rant? I enjoyed it also:) You get the Kevvy1875 prize:not worth (the prize is a not_worthy smilie before you ask for something:greengrin)

There's only one thing that's down on it's crippled knees at the moment and that is Heart of Midlothian Football Club.

They're nothing more than a name now, the name and Gary "Naw ave no been dooking for chips" Locke are the only things you can associate with this club from ten years ago. The rest of it has been seamlessly stripped away by one man and his little creep of a son.

And what have the Hearts fans done? Really, what have they done? Alright, so you had two special needs cases having a scrap in the car park and some fat lad booting an Eastern European hat, but that was about it.

And now they want to build a statue of the man who has stripped them of their heritage, identity and pride? There's a certain irony of them erecting an erection of an erection, mind you.

As I've stated before, Chris Robinson wanted to make a slight change to the club emblem and they went absolutely tonto; yet ol' Vladimir has been given carte blanche to trample all over a name that used to mean something and there's barely so much as a whimper from the deluded lot. They were too busy lording it over all and sundry to realise what was happening to them.

We've had the sacking of Burley, we've had Rix, we've had Eddie Malofeev, we've had Rima, the pyjama man, the black box, Christian f***ing Nade, tartan shorts, Nerijus Barasa, a missing telly, a collection box being chored, Valdas "Is he actually alive" Ivanauskas, Benny-effin-useless, a missing plasma, Craig Thomson, World Cup Stars, Champions League winners, £10 million budgets, clear of debt by the end of 2005, Pillae-biters, technical glitches, blips, errors and faults, we've had Korobotcha, we've had Stephen Frail, skint den mothers, a match-fixing Kello, Sgt Pepper album car boots, jumble sales, RRRRRRRRRRRRRRevolution, we've had what the beautiful people are wearing, an empty shop, Arbroath, fights with Bednar, a coked up Black, we've had Vlad in the dugout for a European game, sell-outs that arnae really sell-outs, monkeys, typewriters, fax machines, pipe dreams, gangsters, mafias, club shop appointments, Wonga, pink elephant banks, pink bus shelters, press boxes made out of disused bomb shelters, asbestos, doulbing up on debts, debt for equity, registration fees, Roman Romanov, Callum Elliot re-enacting Bareback Mountain, Jim Duffy, water supplies cut off, the championing of sex offenders, Bar Roma, Darren Barr, players so unpronounceable they're referred to as numbers and most of all, we've had Vlad.

And what have we got? Nothing. Zilch. Nada. Nade. Zip. They still willingly drop their corduroy trousers and willingly accept the Romanov Rimming prior to a bit of Lithuanian Lip Service dressed up as foreplay.

What does he have to do for them to act? He must be scratching his head in bewilderment and asking himself "how f***ing gullible are these chumps, why won't they rise, where is the mutiny, where is their backbone, what else can I f*** up before they gain a voice?".

They want to, I think, at least you'd like to think they'd want to. But they can't, they can't because he is Hearts. Hearts are Romanov, Romanov is Hearts. They're nothing without him, they're a laughing stock with him. Without him, they no longer have a football team. With him, they no longer have a football team. To him, Hearts are the Tamagotchi that just won't die. They're the child he abuses without the Social Services intervening (although there's rumours Craig Thomson is monitoring the situation), they're the battered wife that can't strum up the temptation to leave him, they're the sh*te he just cannot flush because the turds surrounding him keep coming back for more.

If he was pumping their missus they'd tuck him in and cook him a breakfast in the morning. They love him because they're scared to hate him. And they've brought it all on themselves.

Even today, I read of "is this the straw that broke the camels back?". Well, no, no it's not. You could balance forty bales of hay and the fat lass with the "Get Vlad Out" banner on top of the camel and it still wouldn't break, because you don't want it to. Vlad's the weight and you're the camel that cannae take the hump because you're nothing without him.

We're not in the best of shape right now, and we have questions that we have, and will continue to ask the board and you can see there is a change in communication from our club thanks to the pressure we've put on them. Because we have a fanbase that will uprise and a board that will listen. You have fans that take the rogering in silence and an owner who couldnae give a toss what you think.

You have a recent past that's comparable with Craig Thomson's internet browsing history.

So have your Scottish Cup; it's a lovely piece of silverware, but it's not worth £20 million with your dignity, pride, heritage and identity forfeited into the bargain.

Neil Berry, Gary MacKay, Le Chat, Gary Locke, Stephen Simmons, Craigieboy, Wallace Mercer, Wee Airdrie Jambo, Stephen Hendry, Ronnie Corbett, Victorian et al, your bums took one hell of a beating..........and you can't even raise a dissenting voice.

And to all you Hibees out there who have moaned relentlessly over the past few months and criticise our board........they're not great, but at least they're not Hearts.

sleeping giant
02-08-2011, 09:10 PM
Class :greengrin

Just linked that to my facebook. Hope you don't mind pedantic:thumbsup:

Pedantic_Hibee
02-08-2011, 09:22 PM
Nae bother, SG. :aok: