PDA

View Full Version : Yams Two faced.

Thecat23
02-08-2011, 08:01 AM
Over on Keekback i'm shocked at the amount of fans who are actually backing Vlad saying "It was time JJ went anyway" the same fans praising JJ on how great him, BB and Gary Pluke were. Now it's all.. Vlad know's what he's doing "In Vlad we trust" Has there ever been such a deluded bunch of supporters in the world of football. Honest question here.. Why are they so two faced? They just can't admit that the club is run by a complete madman. Thank god i was brought up on the green side of the city. :agree:

ronaldo7
02-08-2011, 08:10 AM
I think you should change the thread title to reflect Brokeback. It should read "At least six or seven faces".:wink:

Thecat23
02-08-2011, 08:18 AM
I think you should change the thread title to reflect Brokeback. It should read "At least six or seven faces".:wink:

i think you're right :thumbsup:

Phil D. Rolls
02-08-2011, 08:18 AM
We can't have it both ways. Elsewhere it was pointed out that FJK's record since January has been poor, in that case the fans were right to criticise it. I trust Vlad, he's brought them untold success with his stewardship of the club, and I'm sure the Yams see it that way too.

Cropley10
02-08-2011, 08:22 AM
:agree: There is no such thing as bad news as far as they are concerned. Every, single, thing that happens is IMMEDIATELY portrayed as being a positive.

PeeKay
02-08-2011, 08:54 AM
And Jeffries himself is the most two-faced of them all. Won't be surprised if the spineless slug takes the Director of Football job. Anyone with a bit of backbone would have told Vlad to stuff it there and then, not consider it overnight.

jacomo
02-08-2011, 09:17 AM
And Jeffries himself is the most two-faced of them all. Won't be surprised if the spineless slug takes the Director of Football job. Anyone with a bit of backbone would have told Vlad to stuff it there and then, not consider it overnight.

Romanov will no doubt make JJ go in front of the cameras to justify the decision himself, too. "Er, aye, that Billy Brown's a numpty."

There seems no end to the humiliation he's willing to put the guy through.

Geo_1875
02-08-2011, 09:34 AM
Hope he does take the DoF position. Another drain on their resources and dragged out in front of the press to explain what went wrong.

Sean1875
02-08-2011, 10:09 AM
Hope he does take the DoF position. Another drain on their resources and dragged out in front of the press to explain what went wrong.
You could almost feel sorry for fat jim. Almost. :greengrin

FromTheCapital
02-08-2011, 10:40 AM
:agree:

basehibby
02-08-2011, 10:46 AM
:agree: There is no such thing as bad news as far as they are concerned. Every, single, thing that happens is IMMEDIATELY portrayed as being a positive.

:dancer::dancer::dancer::ostrich::******::dancer:: dancer::dancer::titanic:

Seveno
02-08-2011, 12:16 PM
I disagree that Jambos are two faced. It's another piece of their anatomy that is duplicated. And that is why they both look the way they do and spout such s**te.

heretoday
02-08-2011, 12:34 PM
Hearts fans are split.
One lot says:"Just when things were looking more stable, this happens."
Others say:"There's no room for sentiment. Vlad is simply showing how ambitious he is for Hearts."

Hibs fans say:"Let's sit back and enjoy the show!" :greengrin

Andy74
02-08-2011, 04:53 PM
Over on Keekback i'm shocked at the amount of fans who are actually backing Vlad saying "It was time JJ went anyway" the same fans praising JJ on how great him, BB and Gary Pluke were. Now it's all.. Vlad know's what he's doing "In Vlad we trust" Has there ever been such a deluded bunch of supporters in the world of football. Honest question here.. Why are they so two faced? They just can't admit that the club is run by a complete madman. Thank god i was brought up on the green side of the city. :agree:

Not as two faced as the majority here when it comes to managers records.

greenlex
02-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Na. Not even almost.
Shabby is getting the Spanish Archer and he is in the club shop buying a tie. You make a deal with the devil etc. What goes around comes around. Fat Jim Knew. No sympathy at all. not even almost.

Ollie Reed
02-08-2011, 05:03 PM

Well said, sir.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MnMskejuvc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KEMMfV5-Qg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1sPa3qKR50

Hibeez Boy!xx
02-08-2011, 05:48 PM
just saying that cause they heard they were getting a better manager coming from a better club! but that aint the case cause from now on they are going DOWN HILL!!!!:flag:GGTH!

Pedantic_Hibee
02-08-2011, 05:55 PM
Twice on the trot now they have hired a manager before they've fired the present incumbent.

Yet again, a complete lack of class from our neighbours. What a way to treat a bona fide club legend such as Jefferies. The poor fella who lives and breathes Romanov FC (they are no longer called Hearts) has no doubt been working away diligently in the past week completely oblivious to Romanov busily replacing him.

Their moral compass is missing, their crass behaviour all too prevalent; their fans all too scared to acknowledge it.

Jim44
02-08-2011, 05:59 PM
Hearts fans are split.
One lot says:"Just when things were looking more stable, this happens."
Others say:"There's no room for sentiment. Vlad is simply showing how ambitious he is for Hearts."

Hibs fans say:"Let's sit back and enjoy the show!" :greengrin

They were initially split but are becoming more and more indifferent and scathing towards FJK by the hour. I can't remotely grasp their unequivocal and fawning loyalty to a man who knows he can treat them like filth. I don't think he is capable of doing anything which would turn them against him. :vladsheep:

Pedantic_Hibee
02-08-2011, 06:02 PM

Andy, mate, please..............stoap it. It's becoming increasingly irritating now.

I'll tell you why there is a massive difference between Yogi and Calderwood. That they have presided over similar records is undoubtable. However, it's so much more than that.

Yogi was a bully, a blowhard, a man who brought in players who simply weren't good enough, played players that simply weren't good enough; he also had very little respect from the players due to his aggressive nature, favouritism towards a select few and his demeanour.

Calderwood is the complete opposite to that. The players like and respect him, he has an eye for a player, he is honest to a fault and more than anything else, he has rid this club of almost every player who was instrumental in our downfall over the past few seasons.

Whilst results are the be all and end all in almost every respect and it is understandably what managers are judged on, the difference between the two is that there is far more belief that Calderwood can turn this side into a successful one and that is something that Yogi undeniably could not do.

Your staunch defence of Hughes was admirable at first, now it's becoming tiresome. He's gone, finished and it's with heavy hearts that we are glad he's gone because when he was appointed you can bet your bottom dollar that every single Hibee was desperate for him to do well. It wasn't working out, it didn't work and with every passing week it was obvious we were declining even further.

SkintHibby
02-08-2011, 07:09 PM
Andy, mate, please..............stoap it. It's becoming increasingly irritating now.

I'll tell you why there is a massive difference between Yogi and Calderwood. That they have presided over similar records is undoubtable. However, it's so much more than that.

Yogi was a bully, a blowhard, a man who brought in players who simply weren't good enough, played players that simply weren't good enough; he also had very little respect from the players due to his aggressive nature, favouritism towards a select few and his demeanour.

Calderwood is the complete opposite to that. The players like and respect him, he has an eye for a player, he is honest to a fault and more than anything else, he has rid this club of almost every player who was instrumental in our downfall over the past few seasons.

Whilst results are the be all and end all in almost every respect and it is understandably what managers are judged on, the difference between the two is that there is far more belief that Calderwood can turn this side into a successful one and that is something that Yogi undeniably could not do.

Your staunch defence of Hughes was admirable at first, now it's becoming tiresome. He's gone, finished and it's with heavy hearts that we are glad he's gone because when he was appointed you can bet your bottom dollar that every single Hibee was desperate for him to do well. It wasn't working out, it didn't work and with every passing week it was obvious we were declining even further.

I just hope Andy reads this properly because this is a quality posting!:not worth:applause: