PDA

View Full Version : Yams The official lets all laugh at Jambos thread/JJ & Billy Brown Sacked - MERGED

Pages : 1 [2] 3

Graham Law
01-08-2011, 04:54 PM
Guys I just heard a massive bubble burst a wee while back here in OZ :-) anyone hear the same thing anywhere else ??

Sounded a bit like yams jaws dropping YET AGAIN

Let all do the WONGA - Lets all do the WONGA na na na na Oh na na na na

Hibbyradge
01-08-2011, 04:56 PM
I think this is payback time for JJ not toeing Vlad's line (behind the scenes) regarding Thonmson.

Dashing Bob S
01-08-2011, 04:56 PM
Just received a text from an ignorant, ugly, badly-dressed cretin of my acquaintance (yes, surprise, surprise, he's a Yam) who tells me that the management team at The Land Time Forgot will be none other than the extremely provocative coupling of Gary Locke and...Paul Hartley.

Probably nonsense, as I've never known anything remotely sentient to emanate from this jackass, but they are such a joke, I thought I'd share this in case anybody else had heard something similar.

Pedantic_Hibee
01-08-2011, 04:57 PM
Sky Sports News...............broadcast all over Britain, in homes, pubs and clubs;

"Yet more chaotic scenes at Tynecastle"
"Just another crazy day at Tynecastle"

Laughing stock, complete and utter laughing stock. Not content with retaining the services of a convicted sex offender on the payroll, they go and sack Jefferies, one of the very few things at Hearts that you can legibly associate with Hearts.

For any Jambos looking in, I could type "haha" and copy and paste it 400,000 times (one for each fan) and even that would not sum up how much I am laughing at the moment.

What an absolutely farcical "football club".

However, as is the norm, I'm sure you'll be saying Jefferies was killing the club every day he was there. Which is a miracle you can say anything considering your mouth is full with Vladmeat.

Get it, and I really, truly, 100% mean this, Get. It. Wrapped. Right. Roond. Ye :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

greenlex
He's not the same guy.
Well spotted Radge. Apologies to Hibbymark. (They all look the same to me):greengrin

Part/Time Supporter
If yer maw had baws and all that...I'm not going to argue against hypothetical situations - the facts are that the run of results since the start of 2011 were poor and evidently Romanov wasn't happy with what he saw. I agree that it's a wee bit strange that JJ and BB have been emptied when they have - it's a bit strange that action wasn't taken over the summer, especially when they were having a very poor pre-season - but I'm guessing Romanov expected a genuine assault on the title and has been disappointed with no wins in 3. I agree, most clubs would settle for a draw at Ibrox (probably even Celtc), but if he has genuine ambition of winning the league, then the 2 results, compiled with the pre-season and post-Christmas end to last season wouldn't have been satisfactory.

And getting A draw at Ibrox would be a huge disappoint for most Hibs fans - nothing less than a 0-3 win will suffice :wink:. In all seriousness though, I recall the many remarks on here last season when we went to Ibrox and won 0-3 that one result doesn't change anything and that Yogi should still have been emptied. Hell, I recall a few comments on here which suggested some degree of disappointment in the result because it prolonged Hughes' tenure. One result shouldn't be a determinant when the general trend suggests a downward spiral.

Whit? The 0-3 last year was CC's first win as Hibs manager.

nonshinyfinish
01-08-2011, 05:01 PM
Get. It. Wrapped. Right. Roond. Ye :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

PH knew. :agree:

Removed
01-08-2011, 05:01 PM
If yer maw had baws and all that...I'm not going to argue against hypothetical situations - the facts are that the run of results since the start of 2011 were poor and evidently Romanov wasn't happy with what he saw. I agree that it's a wee bit strange that JJ and BB have been emptied when they have - it's a bit strange that action wasn't taken over the summer, especially when they were having a very poor pre-season - but I'm guessing Romanov expected a genuine assault on the title and has been disappointed with no wins in 3. I agree, most clubs would settle for a draw at Ibrox (probably even Celtc), but if he has genuine ambition of winning the league, then the 2 results, compiled with the pre-season and post-Christmas end to last season wouldn't have been satisfactory.And getting A draw at Ibrox would be a huge disappoint for most Hibs fans - nothing less than a 0-3 win will suffice :wink:. In all seriousness though, I recall the many remarks on here last season when we went to Ibrox and won 0-3 that one result doesn't change anything and that Yogi should still have been emptied. Hell, I recall a few comments on here which suggested some degree of disappointment in the result because it prolonged Hughes' tenure. One result shouldn't be a determinant when the general trend suggests a downward spiral. CC was the manager for last seasons 3 nil thrashing of the Huns

Franck Stanton
01-08-2011, 05:02 PM
Both sacked, Jeffries hasn't taken the job offered to him and there's a Portuguese guy taking over. You heard the last bit here first folks!

Afraid not, see post 104, and even that isn't the first with the news

Dashing Bob S
01-08-2011, 05:03 PM
If yer maw had baws and all that...I'm not going to argue against hypothetical situations - the facts are that the run of results since the start of 2011 were poor and evidently Romanov wasn't happy with what he saw. I agree that it's a wee bit strange that JJ and BB have been emptied when they have - it's a bit strange that action wasn't taken over the summer, especially when they were having a very poor pre-season - but I'm guessing Romanov expected a genuine assault on the title and has been disappointed with no wins in 3. I agree, most clubs would settle for a draw at Ibrox (probably even Celtc), but if he has genuine ambition of winning the league, then the 2 results, compiled with the pre-season and post-Christmas end to last season wouldn't have been satisfactory.

And getting A draw at Ibrox would be a huge disappoint for most Hibs fans - nothing less than a 0-3 win will suffice :wink:. In all seriousness though, I recall the many remarks on here last season when we went to Ibrox and won 0-3 that one result doesn't change anything and that Yogi should still have been emptied. Hell, I recall a few comments on here which suggested some degree of disappointment in the result because it prolonged Hughes' tenure. One result shouldn't be a determinant when the general trend suggests a downward spiral.

With the squad he's got, the only thing Romanov should have expected a genuine assault on is schoolchildren.

scotty1875
01-08-2011, 05:07 PM
Brian Rix is an actor who loved to drop his kecks in public........

:hmmm:

oops - edited my post! :aok:

Dunbar Hibee
01-08-2011, 05:08 PM
Anyone know what the odds are for new manager?

Pedantic_Hibee
01-08-2011, 05:08 PM
Actually raging that Kickback is down, I cannot wait to get on there and have a right ol' laugh at that complete abortion of a club :agree:

Ross4356
01-08-2011, 05:09 PM
With the squad he's got, the only thing Romanov should have expected a genuine assault on is schoolchildren.

Hahahahahaha

PaulSmith
01-08-2011, 05:10 PM
Actually raging that Kickback is down, I cannot wait to get on there and have a right ol' laugh at that complete abortion of a club :agree:

PH, I'm hoping the more detailed response is being penned as I type

Pedantic_Hibee
01-08-2011, 05:12 PM
PH, I'm hoping the more detailed response is being penned as I type

Sounds like a dare :wink:

hibsdaft
01-08-2011, 05:13 PM
i'm hearing Joey Barton is being lined up for the job.

Removed
01-08-2011, 05:16 PM
Anyone know what the odds are for new manager? If I posted them it would just get deleted :wink:

Golden Bear
Tonight's headline in the Evening News read:-

"HERE COMES THE CAVALRY.

JJ to get boost as players eye return and Rudi stays"

:faf:

Speedway
We need an Eddie and Fail dream ticket to make this complete.

'They'll be kicking furry hats in the streets of Gorgie tonight'

Any chance of a press statement from Rodney Romanov?

Dashing Bob S
01-08-2011, 05:18 PM
...no, I don't mean his claim to resemble the actor who played Compo in Last of the Summer Wine, though it's a hard one to contest, I'm talking his compensation for being sacked.

I'm sure one of Vlad's Silence of the Yams clauses will apply, but I'm equally certain that FJK will try to get a whopping pay day, considering this was meant to be his last job before retirement.

Should be another bucket-load into that ocean of debt.

Dunbar Hibee
01-08-2011, 05:18 PM
If I posted them it would just get deleted :wink:

How? Don't know if I am missing something , but just been told from a member of staff at HMFC that its definitely the Portuguese fella :agree:

steakbake
01-08-2011, 05:19 PM

Aberration, surely?

Barney McGrew
01-08-2011, 05:20 PM
If they bring in a decent replacement coach who get's them firing and they have a stronger season as a result, will this still be "comedy gold"?

By all accounts it's Locke that's in charge now (AKA Stevie Frail Volume II)

So no, I'm not worried about a decent coach :greengrin

Speedway
01-08-2011, 05:21 PM
How? Don't know if I am missing something , but just been told from a member of staff at HMFC that its definitely the Portuguese fella :agree:

Dutch actually.

Jose Piickin De Teeme

Pedantic_Hibee
01-08-2011, 05:21 PM
http://www.wirefresh.com/images/twitter-wonga.jpg

Dirkster23
01-08-2011, 05:23 PM
Whit? The 0-3 last year was CC's first win as Hibs manager.

Cut the boy some slack, being a Livi fan he gets a bit confused about Hibs things :wink:

Pedantic_Hibee
01-08-2011, 05:24 PM
Ugly scenes outside Tynecastle............

Stevie Fulton has arrived.

PISTOL1875
01-08-2011, 05:24 PM
New Hearts boss latest odds - Ian Huntley 10/1 - Peter Tobin 9/1 - Graham Rix 7/2 - Josef Fritzl 6/4 - Gary Glitter Evens -.....

Removed
01-08-2011, 05:25 PM
How? Don't know if I am missing something , but just been told from a member of staff at HMFC that its definitely the Portuguese fella :agree: You'll need to read this quick then :greengrinNew Hearts boss latest odds - Ian Huntley 10/1 - Peter Tobin 9/1 - Graham Rix 7/2 - Josef Fritzl 6/4 - Gary Glitter Evens -

nonshinyfinish
By all accounts it's Locke that's in charge now (AKA Stevie Frail Volume II)

So no, I'm not worried about a decent coach :greengrin

Cannae be, Locke doesn't have the same pun potential as Stevie 'Frail' Fail.

*consults rhyming dictionary*

Gary Cock, you say? Marvellous!

Jim44

It must be up again ........................ it's a hoot.

Cropley10
01-08-2011, 05:27 PM
Just watched SSN and have to say:

1. Their reporter seemed to have a perma-grin on his face - obviously not a Jambo, despite the red/maroon tie!

2. What a total dump Declinecastle looks - pot holes in the car park, decrepit, shabby exterior to that old stand. Shows what they're all about really - spending tons of wages and nothing else.

Cropley10
01-08-2011, 05:28 PM
You'll need to read this quick then :greengrinNew Hearts boss latest odds - Ian Huntley 10/1 - Peter Tobin 9/1 - Graham Rix 7/2 - Josef Fritzl 6/4 - Gary Glitter Evens -

steakbake
It must be up again ........................ it's a hoot.

Any gems?

Jim44
You'll need to read this quick then :greengrinNew Hearts boss latest odds - Ian Huntley 10/1 - Peter Tobin 9/1 - Graham Rix 7/2 - Josef Fritzl 6/4 - Gary Glitter Evens -

How about Craig Thomson, player/manager? :dunno:

Pedantic_Hibee
01-08-2011, 05:30 PM
How about Craig Thomson, player/manager? :dunno:

He's turned it down already. He wants to coach the youth team.

When I say coach, I mean pump. Cheers.

Judas Iscariot
01-08-2011, 05:32 PM
New Hearts boss latest odds - Ian Huntley 10/1 - Peter Tobin 9/1 - Graham Rix 7/2 - Josef Fritzl 6/4 - Gary Glitter Evens -.....

I'll take the plaudits for that one :greengrin

jacomo
01-08-2011, 05:32 PM
:rotflmao:

Did FJK know this was coming his way?

I'd feel some sympathy for the man, and the support, if they both weren't such slavering apologists for Romanov.

Dashing Bob S
01-08-2011, 05:33 PM
:rotflmao:

Did FJK know this was coming his way?

I'd feel some sympathy for the man, and the support, if they both weren't such slavering apologists for Romanov.

No you wouldn't. There's too many other reasons to dislike them.

Craig_in_Prague
01-08-2011, 05:34 PM
Hearts new manager..........

1.924.5.199 ............Fax machine :agree:

ancienthibby
01-08-2011, 05:35 PM
...no, I don't mean his claim to resemble the actor who played Compo in Last of the Summer Wine, though it's a hard one to contest, I'm talking his compensation for being sacked.

I'm sure one of Vlad's Silence of the Yams clauses will apply, but I'm equally certain that FJK will try to get a whopping pay day, considering this was meant to be his last job before retirement.

Should be another bucket-load into that ocean of debt.

Fired for incompetence will be the employers' case; no compo due!:greengrin

nonshinyfinish
01-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Hearts new manager..........

1.924.5.199 ............Fax machine :agree:

Good SPL experience, he'll get the best out of their squad.

Speedway
01-08-2011, 05:36 PM
SSN: 'Paul Gadd appointed'

Who he?

James70
01-08-2011, 05:36 PM
We can no longer refer to him as FJK as he obviously didn't! :greengrin

nonshinyfinish
01-08-2011, 05:37 PM
Fired for incompetence will be the employers' case; no compo due!:greengrin

I've also been informed that he was a fat barsteward.

EskbankHibby

You make a fair point TSSF but i find this particular bout of madness so entertaining as i genuinely think Hearts can do no better than JJ as manager.

Despite their recent form (stats are abysmal i agree) i think JJ was pretty good at handling the media, pretty good at galvanising the support, pretty good at managing the mad one (fair amount of bending over right enough:wink:) and pretty good at organising a team (indian sign over us during his tenure).

No decent manager in world football will go anywhere near Hearts and rightly so, they will go through another endless procession of Eastern European no-marks, sex offenders and Vlad puppets - it's funny.

Franck Stanton
Animals :agree:

Careful now, A few days ago I posted that IMO they were "neanderthals" and a hibby [?] poster took great umbridge at that and went into one he/she may be watching.

ancient hibee
01-08-2011, 05:38 PM
He'll get a big pay out including a sum for Hearts not following correct procedures if he plays his cards right.

Speedway
01-08-2011, 05:38 PM
We can no longer refer to him as FJK as he obviously didn't! :greengrin

Small change: FJHNFC

down-the-slope
01-08-2011, 05:39 PM
very dissapointed with the news

JKB seems to have imploded...denying me some amusement :greengrin

nonshinyfinish
01-08-2011, 05:39 PM
He'll get a big pay out including a sum for Hearts not following correct procedures if he plays his cards right.

Weighty, you could say.

ancienthibby
01-08-2011, 05:42 PM

The sub-commander has already shown in this case, and all the others before, that he is already six steps ahead!!

iwasthere1972

Who he?

No idea but whoever he is he's getting Jonathan King as his assistant manager.

--------
Careful now, A few days ago I posted that IMO they were "neanderthals" and a hibby [?] poster took great umbridge at that and went into one he/she may be watching.

I should think so too.

Neanderthal man was a civilised, courteous, intelligent chap in comparison to homo emeticus gorgiensis.I'm surprised they (the Neanderthals) haven't sued.

:aok:

steakbake
01-08-2011, 05:43 PM
If they won't pay even for light bulbs or their players' wages you can be sure as **** that they won't be giving Jeffries a penny in compensation.

down-the-slope
01-08-2011, 05:43 PM
beeb claiming Brown punted and JJ considering DOF job over night.....:confused:

Hermit Crab
01-08-2011, 05:44 PM
He could always visit these people :tee hee:
https://www.wonga.com/Images/WongaImages/wonga-logo.png :greengrin

hibsbollah
01-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Im very saddened. A bad day for edinburgh football and I really dont know why theres so much gloating.

:-)

harrsi

:faf: one word for this.... genius

Springbank
he could get to walk away with what your average Yam REALLY wants, a load of those old AOL 100 minutes free internet access CD Roms.

oh, sorry, I'm on the wrong thread. I should be on the RixThomson thread

Pedantic_Hibee
01-08-2011, 05:46 PM
Kickback's down again because, wait for it;

"Jambos Kickback is currently offline for a short while for some routine checks and updates.

We'll be back soon !!!"

I did read one superb quote however; "could this be the straw that breaks the camel back" :faf: :faf: :faf:

That maroon camel hasnae got a ******ing backbone tae break!!!!

Hilarious.

whiskyhibby
01-08-2011, 05:46 PM
KEEKBACK HAS GONE OFFLINE..........................:jamboak::jamboak ::jamboak::jamboak:

--------
01-08-2011, 05:47 PM

Who he?

You know very well who he is, you bad bad man. :tsk tsk:

PapillonVert
01-08-2011, 05:48 PM

Who he?

Isn't that Gary Glitter's real name?

Sir David Gray
01-08-2011, 05:49 PM

I actually saw him a couple of weeks ago at Stirling Uni. He works as a coach with Falkirk now, didn't realise that until then.

He's still as ugly as he was before but what a gut he has on him now! He must be about 3 stone overweight.

Barney McGrew
01-08-2011, 05:52 PM

Wooooooooooooooosh :greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
01-08-2011, 05:54 PM
wow! happy days are here again!

3pm
01-08-2011, 05:54 PM
I actually saw him a couple of weeks ago at Stirling Uni. He works as a coach with Falkirk now, didn't realise that until then.

He's still as ugly as he was before but what a gut he has on him now! He must be about 3 stone overweight.

Lucky him if it's just the 3.

Burger King folk ken whit's gaun oan.

Hibby D
01-08-2011, 05:55 PM

Jane!!! :greengrin

Removed
01-08-2011, 05:55 PM
I'll take the plaudits for that one :greengrin So you sent it to chuckie then :greengrin

Judas Iscariot
01-08-2011, 05:58 PM
So you sent it to chuckie then :greengrin

Yep :thumbsup:

--------
01-08-2011, 06:01 PM
Dangerous place, the Yam shop changing rooms.

You don't know whether you're gonnae be signed up as their next manager or indecently assaulted up by one of their full-backs....

Barney McGrew
01-08-2011, 06:02 PM
How long do you reckon it'll take before they start spouting the 'JJ was pish anyway' line?

blindsummit
01-08-2011, 06:03 PM
To deflect attention from his latest masterstroke, Vlad has released the cover image for the upcoming set of Hearts finances....

nonshinyfinish
01-08-2011, 06:03 PM
How long do you reckon it'll take before they start spouting the 'JJ was pish anyway' line?

If I owned a house, I'd stake it on them having started it already.

Removed
01-08-2011, 06:05 PM
If I owned a house, I'd stake it on them having started it already. :agree: I heard it at work this afternoon :rolleyes:

Pedantic_Hibee
01-08-2011, 06:07 PM

It seems to be the consensus on Kickback. Some are even praising Vlad for his bravery in ridding the "club" of a legend.

YehButNoBut
01-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Some great quotes from Yams on the Scotsman forum, they would follow Vlad over a cliff. :jamboclow:ostrich::vladsheep:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Been along time since we won in league & JJ does have a budget at his disposal that every other non Old Firm manager would dream of! Surely Romanov if entitled to returns if he is bank rolling the club! Maybe if the players stopped blabbing to press that they can compete with old firm & simply did their talking on the pitch, then expectations may be a bit more realistic!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If anyone needed proof that Vlad wants success then this is it, JJ's record was very poor, We move on !!

C'mon the Gorgie !!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr Romanov will keep changing management until he gains more success. This is how he made and is still making millions. He owns the club and is not scared to make decisions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
JJ and BB are real Hearts men, but with the budget at their disposal their record over the past few months has been poor.

Too late making changes on Sunday they are tactically naive adn we need a change.

For a Hearts Manager to come out and say he was pleased with the application etc is unacceptable.

Thanks for the memories JJ and BB time for a radical change
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe 1 league win in 14 is acceptable in lochend but hell isn't in Gorgie. Jj's after match comments yesterday were pathetic.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vlad has every right to sack jj 1 win in 14 games,just not good enough.jj`s tactics where still very 1990`s.thanks jj but its a game of results
We've been shocking since Kyle got injured, that was January, this is August, Vlad has balls !
at least vlad has the balls to sack a manager who does not get results. can`t say the same for petrie .
It's sad to see him go after being a great servant to the Hearts and I wish him well BUT Yesterday was a typical example of what was ahead . Dundee utd, Motherwell , Killie, St mirren are all playing attractive football on the deck never mind the Old firm and are looking strong However we are tactically naive , Our tactics are all about lumping it up in the air for a big guy to knock down harping back to the days of JR and sandy ,Times have changed Peter houston gave JJ a lesson on tactics yesterday with a team which is supposedly poorer than ours yet they had more desire and looked two yards fitter than us. I'm sorry but Vlad has got it Right If we want to do well this year and we should with the players at our disposal a change had to come . Thanks JJ and all the best .C'MON THE HEARTS .....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiber-nation
01-08-2011, 06:09 PM

I think they have. Us dimwitted Hobos don't realise that the guy they are after is Portuguese and err...look at Mourinho and the new guy at Chelsea so he must be good and will take hearts to their rightful place etc slaver dribble etc

Pedantic_Hibee
01-08-2011, 06:10 PM
Dangerous place, the Yam shop changing rooms.

You don't know whether you're gonnae be signed up as their next manager or indecently assaulted up by one of their full-backs....

Or worse still, you pick up a hideously maroon item of clothing, walk towards the changing rooms and mistakenly believe that the cubicle ahead of you is free; you draw the curtain back and are met with this sight..............................

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/images/fultonsteve2.jpg

nonshinyfinish
01-08-2011, 06:12 PM
Or worse still, you pick up a hideously maroon item of clothing, walk towards the changing rooms and mistakenly believe that the cubicle ahead of you is free; you draw the curtain back and are met with this sight..............................

My eyes, my eyes...for the love of God man, my eyes!

Gala Foxes
01-08-2011, 06:12 PM
just watched the spokesman for the Federation of Hearts Supporters Clubs on Sky Sports News - trying to put some sort of "Mr Romanov knows what he is doing" slant on it

No Shame
The Club that knows no shame

Pedantic_Hibee
01-08-2011, 06:14 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNF2ZW076Xm3WMfaUJFqiz6OMrDe4p1 IP9J9EdvTkcDuzXqRB-ug

basehibby
01-08-2011, 06:14 PM
6320 guests on brokeback meltdown :thumbsup:

That's a mere 1.5% of the 400,000 - nothing to see here - move along now please...

basehibby
01-08-2011, 06:16 PM
Sky Sports News have just had to offer a sincere apology to viewers after a fan made an offensive gesture whilst their reporter was making a live broadcast outside Tynecastle.

Their credibility is really hitting rock bottom! :greengrin

That was for us - they can just FEEL us laughing :na na:

3pm
01-08-2011, 06:17 PM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSNF2ZW076Xm3WMfaUJFqiz6OMrDe4p1 IP9J9EdvTkcDuzXqRB-ug

What the flock is going on?!

YehButNoBut
01-08-2011, 06:18 PM
just watched the spokesman for the Federation of Hearts Supporters Clubs on Sky Sports News - trying to put some sort of "Mr Romanov knows what he is doing" slant on it

No Shame
The Club that knows no shame

Saw STV interview ex player Alan McLaren earlier, he's a big lad now.

Still think Jeffries disgust at Vlad's handling of Thomson may be behind this. :jamboak:

nonshinyfinish
What the flock is going on?!

Can ewe no see for yourself?

Removed
That was for us - they can just FEEL us laughing :na na: :agree: :faf:Yams GIRFUY :bye:

Wembley67
01-08-2011, 06:19 PM
A wiki page just for loans from kaunas to hearts...haha, love it http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FBK_Kaunas_to_Hearts

Mibbes Aye
01-08-2011, 06:20 PM
It's a mystical and magical place, the Yam shop changing room. I suspect Vlad bought it from Mr Benn, with part of the fortune he's scammed from the feeble-minded fools who support that pitiful club.

You can go in and come out a Baltic fleet submarine commander, or a competition standard ballroom dancer.

In Steven 'Fail' Fail's case he came out dressed like the Homfc manager but that fooled no one :agree:

basehibby
01-08-2011, 06:21 PM
I can't understand why this is a) so comical and b) why Hearts' fans and journalists defending the move are being so highly ridiculed.

JJ's record of late, extending back to the tail end of last season has been poor. They had a shocking pre-season, despite some of their decent acquisitions, and failed to win their opening home match, as a continuation of their poor competitive results.

People on here were crying out for RP to get rid of both Yogi and more recently, Calderwood, when their records were equally as poor. Yet, when Hearts are going through the same issues and their board take action, we're laughing. I'm aware not all of The Admiral's decisions make sense, but this is a results business, and JJ wasn't getting results.

If they bring in a decent replacement coach who get's them firing and they have a stronger season as a result, will this still be "comedy gold"?

OK Hertz had a pretty pish end to the seaon - but they still finished 3rd and are only TWO games into the season out of which has been garnered a point at Ibrox - not brilliant but hardly sacking material for most balanced observers.

Www1875hfc
01-08-2011, 06:22 PM
Yams New Manager Will Be This Guy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Couceiro

Cropley10
01-08-2011, 06:22 PM
It seems to be the consensus on Kickback. Some are even praising Vlad for his bravery in ridding the "club" of a legend.

There is never, ever bad news at Hearts as far as JKB is concerned. They are always prepared to immediately claim that everything Vlad does is right.

nonshinyfinish
01-08-2011, 06:24 PM
Isn't Vlad just the best? :love ya!:

skipster7
01-08-2011, 06:24 PM
I fluckin love Vlad.comedy gold:lolyam:

basehibby
01-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Don't know about that. Most on here wanted Hughes punted after the end of season run and when we'd just finished fourth.

So, not sure why this is funny or a good thing for us.

If his record was similar to Hughes' surely he deserved fair and square to go?

Methinks you're hoisting yourself by your own petard there Andy - just relax and enjoy laughing at the Yams as is your right as a Hibee :thumbsup:

Removed
01-08-2011, 06:25 PM
Isn't Vlad just the best? :love ya!: :agree: simply the best :aok:

hibsbollah
01-08-2011, 06:27 PM
Yams New Manager Will Be This Guy.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_CouceiroLooks like his zenith was managing Porto in 2005, although he appears to have gone on to manage a team called 'bell ends' or similar shortly afterwards.

Sergey

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Couceiro

Good pedigree.

He took FBK Kaunas to the A Lyga title and is fluent in both Lith, Lat and Russian.

Can't wait for his after-match interviews as I don't think he speaks a word of English.

Bollox....I need to change my strides.

HIBERNIAN-0762

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/José_Couceiro (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Couceiro)

Ahh...did you spot the Lith connection?, Sandie Shaw's Puppet On A String song should be mandatory at the asbestos dump before every home game..

:agree:

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-08-2011, 06:28 PM
Still think Jeffries disgust at Vlad's handling of Thomson may be behind this. :jamboak: That was my first thought when I heard this news, hes probably questioned Romanovs latest mad plan which usually results in a red card!

Wembley67
01-08-2011, 06:29 PM

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Couceiro

2 million pound bet it won't be

Badge
01-08-2011, 06:31 PM

Who will it be then?

Wembley67
01-08-2011, 06:31 PM
Who will it be then?

Dunno but defo not him

grunt
01-08-2011, 06:32 PM
2 million pound bet it won't beIndeed, so says Hearts legend Ewan Murray on Twitter. (He says it won't be Cucheiro).

Badge
01-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Dunno but defo not him

How are you so sure?

mim
01-08-2011, 06:33 PM
Some great quotes from Yams on the Scotsman forum, they would follow Vlad over a cliff. :jamboclow:ostrich::vladsheep:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mr Romanov will keep changing management until he gains more success. This is how he made and is still making millions. He owns the club and is not scared to make decisions.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for that one in particular. :greengrin

This particular prune obviously thinks that the way to make millions is to appoint a succession of duffers to manage the business. :greengrin

Dunbar Hibee
01-08-2011, 06:35 PM

My sources tell me it will be, and they are pretty good sources.:agree:

Hibee87
01-08-2011, 06:42 PM
:tee hee: the yams have mair faces than a ww1 memorial clock.

so all summer we have been hearing how they are going to challenge the O/F etc now jeffries is pish and should have been emptied long ago honestly you couldny make it up another puppet in ala mr karabocha please

heretoday
01-08-2011, 06:45 PM
I can't see JJ retiring. He's got a football for a head! Would not be surprised to see him pop up at Aberdeen some time soon.

hibs0666
Paulo Sergio is the word on the street.

Bad Martini
Rinto tinto bammy ****ing radgepots they are :thumbsup:

There's saner looneys locked up.

Deranged and mentalness still running the show doon the bus shelter.

:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth:not worth

ENDOF

basehibby

Think what you want over there in the US of A - I've just been down the local and all the Yams there look like they've just had a death in the family! All of them would know a damn sight more about what's going on at Tynie than you, me OR Romanov IMO and from where I'm standing, if their greetin then I'm Laughing.

hibs0666
01-08-2011, 06:46 PM
My sources tell me it will be, and they are pretty good sources.:agree:

Paulo Sergio - your sources are shan. :wink:

--------
01-08-2011, 06:46 PM

You've taken that too far.

MUCH too far. :devil:

Bad Martini
01-08-2011, 06:47 PM
He's a right wee jinxy **** so he is. 7-0 and 6-2 :greengrin...then punted by the ancient mariner :greengrin

Badge
01-08-2011, 06:49 PM

Who's he?

lyonhibs
01-08-2011, 06:49 PM

Just to up the boke-ometer a bit, bear in mind that - in the context of a changing room - you'd be grateful for small mercies if he was that fully clothed.

Enjoy your supper y'all!!! :jamboak:

grunt
01-08-2011, 06:50 PM
Paulo Sergio - your sources are shan. :wink:http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/264610-hearts-to-appoint-paulo-sergio-as-new-head-coach/

Bad Martini
I Take one ugly yam, and raise ye another...

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS07akOZTn0PBWBh9GrvGQQ8EcUpFlZi WyKdY5xFrLjRYxOrpEu

:greengrin

Dunbar Hibee
Paulo Sergio - your sources are shan. :wink:

Ahh, so he must be the man from Portugal that I was told. My mistake :wink:

nonshinyfinish
Just to up the boke-ometer a bit, bear in mind that - in the context of a changing room - you'd be grateful for small mercies if he was that fully clothed.

Enjoy your supper y'all!!! :jamboak:

My sources inform me that Mr Fulton's 'mercy', as you call it, is small indeed. :agree:

hibs0666
01-08-2011, 06:51 PM
Who's he?

ex Sporting Lisbon manager.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paulo_S%C3%A9rgio_Bento_Brito

Been out of work since February.

hibs0666
01-08-2011, 06:52 PM
Ahh, so he must be the man from Portugal that I was told. My mistake :wink:

Never mind, you got it down to one in 10.6 million. :wink:

matty_f
01-08-2011, 06:52 PM
http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/264610-hearts-to-appoint-paulo-sergio-as-new-head-coach/

Was that the guy that one of the Sporting ex-players (can't mind his name, possibly a former Celtc player as well though - maybe Cadette?) ripped into prior to the Rangers game saying that he didn't have a clue what he was doing?

Edit, think I'm right, here's a wee bit about bother behind the scenes with the manager:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/9400525.stm

and from the bbc -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/9399253.stm

Cadette thinks that Paulo Sergio is not up to the job.

Welcome to the Pink Beast Shelter Paulo! :thumbsup:

hibs0666
01-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Was that the guy that one of the Sporting ex-players (can't mind his name, possibly a former Celtc player as well though - maybe Cadette?) ripped into prior to the Rangers game saying that he didn't have a clue what he was doing?

The very one. :thumbsup:

Apparently his English is ****** and so he is already best mates with Kyle.

grunt
01-08-2011, 06:53 PM
Anyone know why he was sacked by Sporting Lisbon?

... at Sporting, where he won 11 of his 17 games before being sacked

Northfield Hibby
01-08-2011, 06:54 PM
Stevie Fulton has turned up!!! :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Sergey
01-08-2011, 06:54 PM
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/graphique-en-52cb8e0587b7f11db6dc70b06d256b46.html

Badge
01-08-2011, 06:55 PM

Or any of the other teams.

big-mo
01-08-2011, 06:56 PM
According to some reports he was offered promotion (director of football), and turned it down, so was he actually sacked or did he walk?

Did he even have a contract?

ALF TUPPER
01-08-2011, 06:56 PM
Saint Patrick of Nevin on 5 Live just now !!

DaveF
01-08-2011, 06:57 PM
:greengrin :greengrin :greengrin

heidtheba
01-08-2011, 06:57 PM
5196 active user(s) (in the past 60 minutes)
1750 members, 3446 guests, 0 anonymous users | Show by: Last Click (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=members&module=online&sort_order=desc) or Member Name (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=members&module=online&sort_key=name&sort_order=asc&show_mem=reg)
Jambos Kickback....big team right enough...how many of the 3446 is us I wonder... :na na:

What a difference a week makes!

Bostonhibby
01-08-2011, 06:59 PM
OOOOHHHH YES.

Stalinist doublethink - alive and well and thriving in a cesspit down Gorgie.

:greengrin Surely not, isn't this sort of autocraic, full blown dictatorial approach exactly what they thought they'd eradicated by winning the first world war? :confused: I mean they personally built a memorial by hand, and everything.................

HibbyAndy
01-08-2011, 07:00 PM

Bostonhibby
01-08-2011, 07:00 PM

Here's hoping it's nothing deviant :wink:

Eaststand
01-08-2011, 07:03 PM
:greengrin :greengrin :greengrin

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/graphique-en-52cb8e0587b7f11db6dc70b06d256b46.html

Excellent work Sergey :top marks

GGTTH

Titch
01-08-2011, 07:04 PM

awwww come on man NAE NEED fur that:jamboak::jamboak:

Albion Hibs
01-08-2011, 07:05 PM
Excellent skills mate, you have to have a go at that Hitler Youtube video, it is long overdue!

mjhibby
01-08-2011, 07:05 PM

Been along time since we won in league & JJ does have a budget at his disposal that every other non Old Firm manager would dream of! Surely Romanov if entitled to returns if he is bank rolling the club! Maybe if the players stopped blabbing to press that they can compete with old firm & simply did their talking on the pitch, then expectations may be a bit more realistic!
If anyone needed proof that Vlad wants success then this is it, JJ's record was very poor, We move on !!

C'mon the Gorgie !!
JJ and BB are real Hearts men, but with the budget at their disposal their record over the past few months has been poor.

Too late making changes on Sunday they are tactically naive adn we need a change.

For a Hearts Manager to come out and say he was pleased with the application etc is unacceptable.

Maybe 1 league win in 14 is acceptable in lochend but hell isn't in Gorgie. Jj's after match comments yesterday were pathetic.
vlad has every right to sack jj 1 win in 14 games,just not good enough.jj`s tactics where still very 1990`s.thanks jj but its a game of results
We've been shocking since Kyle got injured, that was January, this is August, Vlad has balls !
at least vlad has the balls to sack a manager who does not get results. can`t say the same for petrie .
It's sad to see him go after being a great servant to the Hearts and I wish him well BUT Yesterday was a typical example of what was ahead . Dundee utd, Motherwell , Killie, St mirren are all playing attractive football on the deck never mind the Old firm and are looking strong However we are tactically naive , Our tactics are all about lumping it up in the air for a big guy to knock down harping back to the days of JR and sandy ,Times have changed Peter houston gave JJ a lesson on tactics yesterday with a team which is supposedly poorer than ours yet they had more desire and looked two yards fitter than us. I'm sorry but Vlad has got it Right If we want to do well this year and we should with the players at our disposal a change had to come . Thanks JJ and all the best .C'MON THE HEARTS .....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its a measure that a once great club has sunk so low that anything he does is accepted.Id like to think we as hibs fans would never put up with a clown like him but they let the debt get to £19m and when he came in of course we remember a grinning george foulkes saying they could trust him.Fast forward to god knows how many scandals and huge embarrassments to that club and edinburgh and now it seems they are just beaten into submisson and accept his every lunatic turn knowing full well he could shut them down at any moment and not blink an eye.The jeffries sacking actually isnt that much of a surprise as he was getting a yogiesque type run of results.Sacking him though after 2 games(vlad was on his way before the arabs game)shows this was premeditated and even a draw at ibrox and away in europe couldnt stop mad vlad sacking him.
I think vlad and the hertz fans are made for each other as each is a walter mitty fantasist and they sure as hell live in their own wee world where normal rules for grown ups dont exist.The craig thomson affair merely confirmed what we all knew that they are all serously unhinged although i feel sorry for the few deent hertz fans who love the club and are powerless to stop him.They say a week is a long time in politics but in two days our hibbie world has seen a hoodoo broken and then vlad made us smile as he always done.Life is suddenly much brighter again and when we berate petire and the board just remember that things could be owrse and we could have had the mad one himself.A perfect footballing weekend all told id say.:aok:

lyonhibs
01-08-2011, 07:07 PM
I Take one ugly yam, and raise ye another...

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS07akOZTn0PBWBh9GrvGQQ8EcUpFlZi WyKdY5xFrLjRYxOrpEu

This could be a long thread. Where's a photo of Neil Berry when you need one.....................

Hibby70
01-08-2011, 07:09 PM
Small change: FJHNFC Well I got it.

grunt
01-08-2011, 07:10 PM
Hearts fans are not all like that, however. I think this guy on Kickback has written a good post. It's called, "Just when Hearts felt 'normal' again..."

A day like today happens. It's funny how regular exposure to these sort of shenanigans deadens your sensitivity to them. The sacking of Burley went through me a freigh train, today came with a slight feeling of inevitability.

I enjoyed JJ's second tenure at Hearts, it felt like the Hearts I grew up supporting again. There was a certainty and consistency with team selection, the relationship with the media was conventional, it felt for the first time in years that we had someone in charge who genuinely had the club's best interests at heart and was even willing to compromise with some of the eccentricities of the owner to achieve this. I accept that results have not been great for most of 2011 and there seemed to be a lack of a plan B tactically, but surely Jim deserved more time to turn things round?

There were of course, abnormalities bubbling under the surface during JJ's second tenure, the Jose Goncalves situation, the dropping of Kello and Zaliukas and perhaps most glaringly, the failure to sack Craig Thomson. However compared to the madness of 2006 to 2008 with Rima's golden sticks, pyjama man, tartan shorts and not having a bloody clue who was going to be in the starting line up each week when turning up at Tynecastle, these seemed minor issues.

I'll always be a Hearts fan, I'm sitting here typing this on a laptop that was bought largely because it is maroon in colour. But my support is undeniably getting more passive during the duration of Romanov's tenure. From season ticket holder between 1995 and 2008 to regular attender to occassional attender. That is the journey I am now on and a large part of the reason is that I simply don't trust the ownership of the club anymore.

Could there be a greater contrast to be drawn that yesterdays opponents Dundee United? A club of whom everyone, the players, the fans and the owners seem to be pulling in the same direction. Look at how that benefits them? On a fraction of our budget they very nearly outperformed us last season and could well do so this. Indeed they have achieved the same trophy haul as Hearts during Romanov's tenure and lost a league cup final on penalties in addition.

Football is a results business, maybe Jim Jefferies was no longer getting the results, but he deserved to be afforded greater respect than he was given today and I can't help feel that another small piece of the club has died as a consequence.

YehButNoBut
01-08-2011, 07:11 PM

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-premier/hearts/264610-hearts-to-appoint-paulo-sergio-as-new-head-coach/

STV can reveal that former Sporting Lisbon boss Paulo Sergio Bento Brito is being lined up to be the new manager of Hearts.

The Tynecastle club have moved to appoint the Portuguese coach, commonly known as Paulo Sergio, following the dismissal of Jim Jefferies and his assistant Billy Brown on Monday afternoon.
The 43-year-old has been out of work since February, when he was sacked by Sporting shortly after their Europa League exit at the hands of Rangers. It is expected he will take training at Riccarton on Tuesday.

Hearts will be the seventh club of Sergio's managerial career, having picked up his first job at Olhanense in 2003. He stayed in charge at the club until 2006, upon which he moved to Santa Clara.
Short tenures at Beira-Mar and Pacos Ferreira followed before he took over at Vitoria Guimaraes in October 2009. His time with the Branquinhos however was also short lived, after being approach in April to take over at Sporting, where he won 11 of his 17 games before being sacked.
Sergio's playing career started with Olivais Moscavide in 1986, before spells at Belenenses, Pacos Ferreira, Salgueiros, Vitoria Setubal, Feirense, Santa Clara, French side Grenoble, Estoril and latterly Olhanense, where he retired in 2001.

Jefferies, who was in his second spell as Hearts manager, was removed from his position on Monday. He remains in employment at Tynecastle and has been offered a role as the club's director of football, to which he is yet to reply.

Part/Time Supporter
01-08-2011, 07:11 PM

They were knocked out of Europe by the Huns and were 20-odd points behind Porto and Benfica.

Bostonhibby
01-08-2011, 07:13 PM
Hearts fans are not all like that, however. I think this guy on Kickback has written a good post. It's called, "Just when Hearts felt 'normal' again..."

Sadly he will be hounded out as a peg seller but I can see where they guy is coming from.

--------
01-08-2011, 07:13 PM
:greengrin Surely not, isn't this sort of autocraic, full blown dictatorial approach exactly what they thought they'd eradicated by winning the first world war? :confused: I mean they personally built a memorial by hand, and everything.................

You may well be right.

But in another thread on Keechback they're discussing putting a erecting a statue to "Mr Romanov" and one clown suggests that the statuesque erection should be erected at Haymarket where the War Memorial used to stand. No disagreement is voiced, so I presume they're all in favour. "Mr Romanov" seems to be flavour-of-the-month these days - much more popular than a team of long-dead war heroes.

I doubt whether many of them would know the names of the footballers involved in 1916 - the book about McCrae's didn't have any pictures to colour in and had a lot of big, grown-up words in it, so it would be way beyond the capacity of most of them.

--------
01-08-2011, 07:16 PM
Guys, guys - this is a family messageboard.

Could we please have a wee bit warning before you post these monstrosities?

That's me lost my dinner and my laptop's all slimey....

Pedantic_Hibee
01-08-2011, 07:19 PM
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/studio-en-99b470f183dfcf4d255fc8373557350b.html

nonshinyfinish
01-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Guys, guys - this is a family messageboard.

Could we please have a wee bit warning before you post these monstrosities?

That's me lost my dinner and my laptop's all slimey....

http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00720/LEVEIN_280x390_720995a.jpg

WindyMiller
01-08-2011, 07:21 PM
5196 active user(s) (in the past 60 minutes)
1750 members, 3446 guests, 0 anonymous users | Show by: Last Click (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=members&module=online&sort_order=desc) or Member Name (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?app=members&module=online&sort_key=name&sort_order=asc&show_mem=reg)

Jambos Kickback....big team right enough...how many of the 3446 is us I wonder... :na na:

What a difference a week makes!

Don't know, but I'm one of the 1750.

Removed
01-08-2011, 07:22 PM
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/studio-en-99b470f183dfcf4d255fc8373557350b.html

I'm away to do one. Missed Bombay TV :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
01-08-2011, 07:23 PM
Don't know, but I'm one of the 1750.

I'm three of them :greengrin

Saorsa
01-08-2011, 07:24 PM

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/studio-en-99b470f183dfcf4d255fc8373557350b.html:faf:

lyonhibs
01-08-2011, 07:26 PM

:faf::faf:

:singing: 3 Pedantic Hibees, there's only 3 Pedantic Hibees :singing:

Pedantic_Hibee
01-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Stevie Fulton has turned up!!! :greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

I started that one and posted it on Facebook (and on here)...............plagiarism :grr: :wink:

nonshinyfinish
01-08-2011, 07:27 PM
I started that one and posted it on Facebook (and on here)...............plagiarism :grr: :wink:

Thing about that is...it's funny every time, so nobody loses. :aok:

matty_f
01-08-2011, 07:30 PM

I reckon it's easy been two years since I was on kickback, even just to read it never mind post on it.

Don't think even the hilarity of FJK getting horsed will tempt me to read it.

Be sure to noise them up from me, though, while you're there.:thumbsup:

Pedantic_Hibee
01-08-2011, 07:31 PM
From JKB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I knew the Kello story at the time but was sworn to secrecy (only a couple of PMs slipped out). Don't see the harm now.

For all those banging on about 1 win in 14. Do you know what it's like to manage Hearts? The Kello saga seems to sum it up well for me. Now bear with me here - it's worth a read.

Just after our defeat to Dundee United last season, VR got in touch with JJ and told him Kello was not to play again. The accusation was that Kello had been taking bribes to throw games. Think back, can you think of, not one game, but one goal we'd lost up until that point which Kello could have done better with??? Kello was distraught. He obviously denied the accusations vociferously. The management team and squad believed him and backed him. He was summoned to Lithuania and interrogated. He offered to take a lie detector.

VR even wanted the Lithuanian police involved but couldn't as the games were played in Scotland. The squad were close to going on strike on Marian's behalf. As captain, Zal told JJ who told him to eff off and that he picks the team, end of. JJ only dropped Kello in the end for his own sake cos the guy wasn't in the right frame of mind. VR kept at it, with no proof by the way. He wouldn't let up on the issue and basically the whole squad was in ruins over the matter - so much ill-feeling towards their own employer.

At the same time, noone's being paid their bonuses for the run of 31 points in 33. Well, that's not exactly true. Certain players are being paid bonuses and others aren't. Some players are walking away with up to £15K (no lie) per win while others are taking home the £1.5K of their basic salary and not receiving their bonus. Squad morale, which JJ, BB and Lockie had done so well to build from tatters... puff... up in smoke.

Then on the team bus on the way to Ibrox, the famous phonecall, Zal isn't to play today. JJ had no idea why and had to go along with it at that late stage. Don't think they ever got told why. The Celtic game the next week, JJ thinks, right I'm testing him and plays Kello and Zal. Not sure VR is happy.

Craig Thomson? VR wanted to keep him. Was talked out of it. None of the staff want the guy around and noone's even happy about the loan situ. VR says he basically owns him and will do what he wants. JJ tries to talk some sense into VR and I think it was the final nail in their relationship's coffin.

So if you think it would be easy to manage Hearts to a better points total than we achieved last season with all that going on (you'll note our form dipped just after VR poked his beak in), then maybe you should apply for the job.

I'm not sure I iterated above clearly enough just how obviously innocent Kello was in the whole issue. VR just has these brainfarts, which are sometimes funny and harmless, but very often they are massively disruptive.

So there you have it. If JJ has been bumped due to the team's poor form, I'd almost look at the stats and agree with VR. Looking deeper, VR has to realise that when the team is going well, he needs to keep out and not **** on the parade. If JJ has been bumped for, shall we call it philosophical differences, then we all need to worry cos this won't stop happening, no matter who the next manager is.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

God bless you, Tom Farmer. Just sayin' :agree:

NORTHERNHIBBY
01-08-2011, 07:34 PM
was ready with the " how, has Stevie Fulton turned up?", reply only to find out it is the op. Pah.

IWasThere2016
01-08-2011, 07:38 PM
Latest Odds for Hearts Boss :

Evens - Gary Glitter
6/4 Josef Fritzel
7/2 Graham Rix
9/1 Peter Tobin
10/1 Ian Huntly

Green_one
I thought all the other sackings were unfortunate, as mostly the managers were rank, loonatics, child molesters or all three. Most could not even manage English. However this is excellent as Fat Jim was a decent manager for them. So you sign a whole bunch of players, get a draw at Ibrox and Europe. Lose by a single goal to DU and you are gone. Wow

:aok: Nice one Romy. Another one to treasure:not worth Love you man . What a Guy

Hibby of the year nominaton for the Dafty Russian AGAIN

One question : did Fat Jim know?

Sodje_18

:singing: 3 Pedantic 'Jambos', there's only 3 Pedantic 'Jambos' :singing:
Fixed that for you, he might still be undercover :wink:

lyonhibs
01-08-2011, 07:39 PM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00720/LEVEIN_280x390_720995a.jpg

Mother of god that's like Gollum on growth hormone and Rogaine......

Next up...............

.http://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/enews/images/bopsycho.jpg

lyonhibs
01-08-2011, 07:41 PM
As opposed to every other day, who it's just a fetid, stinking pink cesspit of a place :confused: :greengrin

Viva_Palmeiras
01-08-2011, 07:42 PM
All we hear is Vlad-i-mir ga ga
Vlad-i-mir goo goo
Vlad-i-mir ga ga
All we hear is Vlad-i-mir ga ga
Vlad-i-mir blah blah
Vlad-i-mir what's new?
Vlad-i-mir Hibees all love you!

12th Man I'll pledge £12 if you get this on the songlist
Apologies to Freddie, Brian & the drummer bloke

lyonhibs
01-08-2011, 07:44 PM

Evens - Gary Glitter
6/4 Josef Fritzel
7/2 Graham Rix :bitchy::bitchy:
9/1 Peter Tobin
10/1 Ian Huntly

Don't be absurd - Rix is a convicted sex offender.

Hang on.........................

nonshinyfinish
01-08-2011, 07:45 PM

Next up...............

See you and raise you:

http://shop.sportsworldcards.com/ekmps/shops/sportsworld/images/heart-of-midlothian-gary-mackay-brian-mcnaughton-504a-b-panini-football-86-rare-trading-sticker-35928-p.jpg

Sodje_18
01-08-2011, 07:46 PM

:top marks:faf:

Hibercelona
01-08-2011, 07:47 PM
Now now.... theres a piece of Fulton in all of them. :wink:

basehibby
01-08-2011, 07:48 PM

C'mon the Gorgie !!

:faf: :faf: :faf: :faf: :faf: :faf: :faf:

Sodje_18
01-08-2011, 07:49 PM
This thread is very offensive, I've never seen such disgusting images in my lifetime. Viewer discretion is advised :agree:

Craig_in_Prague
01-08-2011, 07:53 PM
http://www.londonhearts.com/images/archive/images/1981%20-%20Henry%20Smith.jpg

Leishy1995
01-08-2011, 07:54 PM
Maybe sir Romanov knew they were about to replicate us, and tried to push them before it was too late ;)

Removed
01-08-2011, 07:54 PM
This thread is very offensive, I've never seen such disgusting images in my lifetime. Viewer discretion is advised :agree:

:agree: I thought I was back on that zombie thread :worried:

Titch
01-08-2011, 07:56 PM
:jamboak:ADMINS any chance i could have a wee (enter at your own risk) added to the thread title:jamboak:

Hibercelona
01-08-2011, 07:56 PM

Evens - Gary Glitter
6/4 Josef Fritzel
7/2 Graham Rix
9/1 Peter Tobin
10/1 Ian Huntly

Roman Polanski is surely worth a punt? :confused:

eastmainsmsh
01-08-2011, 07:57 PM
In 1996 we had Paulo Sergio on trial from Estoril this is the new Puppet lol same one :na na:

Beefster
01-08-2011, 07:58 PM
From JKB

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Needless to say, it is being disregarded by the majority, without anyone even disputing it or any of the facts in it.

Hibercelona
01-08-2011, 08:04 PM
http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/images/johncumming.jpg

John Cumming? :jamboak:

Barney McGrew

Next up...............

:shocked:

He looks like someone set fire to his face and put it out with a golf shoe

matty_f
From JKB

I knew the Kello story at the time but was sworn to secrecy (only a couple of PMs slipped out). Don't see the harm now.

For all those banging on about 1 win in 14. Do you know what it's like to manage Hearts? The Kello saga seems to sum it up well for me. Now bear with me here - it's worth a read.

Just after our defeat to Dundee United last season, VR got in touch with JJ and told him Kello was not to play again. The accusation was that Kello had been taking bribes to throw games. Think back, can you think of, not one game, but one goal we'd lost up until that point which Kello could have done better with??? Kello was distraught. He obviously denied the accusations vociferously. The management team and squad believed him and backed him. He was summoned to Lithuania and interrogated. He offered to take a lie detector.

VR even wanted the Lithuanian police involved but couldn't as the games were played in Scotland. The squad were close to going on strike on Marian's behalf. As captain, Zal told JJ who told him to eff off and that he picks the team, end of. JJ only dropped Kello in the end for his own sake cos the guy wasn't in the right frame of mind. VR kept at it, with no proof by the way. He wouldn't let up on the issue and basically the whole squad was in ruins over the matter - so much ill-feeling towards their own employer.

At the same time, noone's being paid their bonuses for the run of 31 points in 33. Well, that's not exactly true. Certain players are being paid bonuses and others aren't. Some players are walking away with up to £15K (no lie) per win while others are taking home the £1.5K of their basic salary and not receiving their bonus. Squad morale, which JJ, BB and Lockie had done so well to build from tatters... puff... up in smoke.

Then on the team bus on the way to Ibrox, the famous phonecall, Zal isn't to play today. JJ had no idea why and had to go along with it at that late stage. Don't think they ever got told why. The Celtic game the next week, JJ thinks, right I'm testing him and plays Kello and Zal. Not sure VR is happy.

Craig Thomson? VR wanted to keep him. Was talked out of it. None of the staff want the guy around and noone's even happy about the loan situ. VR says he basically owns him and will do what he wants. JJ tries to talk some sense into VR and I think it was the final nail in their relationship's coffin.

So if you think it would be easy to manage Hearts to a better points total than we achieved last season with all that going on (you'll note our form dipped just after VR poked his beak in), then maybe you should apply for the job.

I'm not sure I iterated above clearly enough just how obviously innocent Kello was in the whole issue. VR just has these brainfarts, which are sometimes funny and harmless, but very often they are massively disruptive.

So there you have it. If JJ has been bumped due to the team's poor form, I'd almost look at the stats and agree with VR. Looking deeper, VR has to realise that when the team is going well, he needs to keep out and not **** on the parade. If JJ has been bumped for, shall we call it philosophical differences, then we all need to worry cos this won't stop happening, no matter who the next manager is.

That's brilliant. 'Mon the Vlad.:thumbsup:

Iggy Pope
01-08-2011, 08:06 PM

Evens - Gary Glitter
6/4 Josef Fritzel
7/2 Graham Rix
9/1 Peter Tobin
10/1 Ian Huntly

Very, very poor. Child rapists, child murderers. What a laugh. Do yourself a favour as an educated man and get rid of this.

matty_f
01-08-2011, 08:06 PM

:agree: He's got a face like a Halloween cake.

lapsedhibee
01-08-2011, 08:10 PM
One of my mates just told me he has definatly been pumped.

We knew that already, he's been bending over and taking it since day one. We're looking to see if he's officially had the spanish archer!:greengrin

:faf: :faf:

Future17
01-08-2011, 08:10 PM
http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/images/johncumming.jpg

John Cumming? :jamboak:

Well if he is, he certainly doesn't seem to be enjoying it very much.

ronaldo7
01-08-2011, 08:13 PM
Ripemov will be bungin some hack a wad of notes to play it all out in the papers. Jumbo was killing the club every day he was there.

Well done agent Vlad.

LeithBoozy
01-08-2011, 08:14 PM
Fat Jim the red nose Hearts boss, had a very shiny nose and if you ever saw him, you would almost think it glowed. All of the cheeky Hibs fans, used to laugh and call Jim names, they would not let poor fat Jim play in any winning games-7-0. Then one foggy xmas eve, Mad Vlad came to say, fat Jim with your nose so bright, why do you make my team so *****. Now none of the Jambo's like him, they all cry out in glee, fluck off you red nosed fat cant, we'd rather have Mark Mcgee. :greengrin

sunshine1875
01-08-2011, 08:16 PM
http://www.londonhearts.com/images/ianc/images/Neil Berry.jpg
Neil Berry ugly!

nonshinyfinish

Winner!

Removed
:singing: All we hear is vlad-i-mir blah blah (http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/graphiste-en-d02969b95831c900f3f8ee42216bed70.html) :singing:

Lyrics courtesy of VivaPalmeiras:thumbsup:

Titch
01-08-2011, 08:20 PM
Well if he is, he certainly doesn't seem to be enjoying it very much.

:not worth:faf::faf::faf:

sunshine1875
01-08-2011, 08:20 PM
http://www.londonhearts.com/images/ianc/images/Roddy%20Macdonald.jpg
Roddy MacDonald

R'Albin
01-08-2011, 08:22 PM

:top marks:faf:

The Slav
01-08-2011, 08:23 PM
I can't see JJ retiring. He's got a football for a head! Would not be surprised to see him pop up at Aberdeen some time soon.

****in hope not

already heard enough "we can challenge .........blah, blah" and the usual "don of a new era" shot in the arse after 2 games against the best the SPL has to offer outside of Inverness, Dundee, Edinburgh, Kilmarnock, Glasgow & Motherwell

and don't need to replace one pensioner with another

just_joe
01-08-2011, 08:23 PM
No offence mate but that was p1sh.

Row H
01-08-2011, 08:24 PM

R'Albin
Bitty more recently..

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQQg_uwftbLGxdF-0sj1pLlkqQ9s8V5A1vMMZJa9sqexkbT8rr

sunshine1875
http://static1.spreadia.com/images/ccfd87/obj_e47f19e0a5d8981fa973970a68655b879e145d77.jpg
Neil Pointin

Minder
01-08-2011, 08:25 PM
http://www.londonhearts.com/images/ianc/images/Willie Pettigrew.jpg:hide:

whereswallace?
01-08-2011, 08:25 PM
http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/logo-en-169eb3db5e6894c5e1269b7d24d47c5e.html

Be warned, contains bad language. Feel free to remove if too rude.

ps.Guy named is my cousin... a staunch Vlad supporter til now!!

Iggy Pope
01-08-2011, 08:26 PM
Winner!

Put it back up but wish I knew how to get it to appear as a blow up on the post....can anyone help?

itchy07
01-08-2011, 08:27 PM
http://www.londonhearts.com/images/ianc/images/Neil Berry.jpg Neil Berry ugly! Is that a tache on his top lip or has he been drinking milk?

SteveHFC
01-08-2011, 08:29 PM

Viva_Palmeiras
01-08-2011, 08:29 PM
Who needs images when I can say

Hans eskillson
Walter Kidd
And yes yes Davie Dodds !!!!

Jonnyboy
01-08-2011, 08:31 PM
Had to join in the fun :greengrin

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/illustrateur-en-af47d5afeeaac719f777b4f070e78300.html

whereswallace?
01-08-2011, 08:33 PM

Brilliant haha

Hibercelona
01-08-2011, 08:33 PM
http://www.londonhearts.com/images/ianc/images/Willie Pettigrew.jpg:hide:

Now theres ugly..... and theres just plain bad luck. :wink:

whiskyhibby
01-08-2011, 08:34 PM
From Keekbag

knew the Kello story at the time but was sworn to secrecy (only a couple of PMs slipped out). Don't see the harm now.

Pheona
01-08-2011, 08:35 PM
http://www.londonhearts.com/images/ianc/images/Allan%20Johnston.jpg
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/41590_7169102510_1724_n.jpg

Greentinted
01-08-2011, 08:36 PM
http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7539&d=1312230354
Put it back up but wish I knew how to get it to appear as a blow up on the post....can anyone help?

No entirely sure how I did it but here you go.

Jack
01-08-2011, 08:39 PM
Just Joe your just wrong ;-)

Decent effort Boozy

R'Albin
01-08-2011, 08:40 PM
Just Joe your just wrong ;-)

Decent effort Boozy

Iggy Pope
01-08-2011, 08:41 PM
http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=7539&d=1312230354

No entirely sure how I did it but here you go.

Thanks. Willie Gibson was the laughing stock of all Hibbies of my vintage. Wish I knew how to do that though.

R'Albin
01-08-2011, 08:43 PM
From JKB

:agree: With the Tom Farmer bit, as for the bit in bold, that is disgraceful :bitchy:

Still...hilarious though :faf:

Minder
01-08-2011, 08:44 PM
Is this restricted to players only?

How about

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41226000/jpg/_41226820_wallacemercer203.jpg

CraigHibee
01-08-2011, 08:47 PM

when a picture requires absolutely no words at all :greengrin

Stenny
01-08-2011, 08:51 PM
JJ was the last link Hearts had with any pretence of being a football club with football people running it.

Even though the glumster is a dyed-in-wool Yam fud, most Hibbies would at least have give grudging acknowledgment of his coaching ability and for being a genuine jambo.

Theres not a single one left now that I can see. They've all gone. No-one who actually gives a hoot about being a Hearts person is still associated with the club. Thats why its funny. They've sold their soul to the devil. Anyone coming in now will be even more of an uber-puppet.

Gary Locke is still there :faf:

Sergey
01-08-2011, 08:53 PM
Had to join in the fun

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/illustrateur-en-af47d5afeeaac719f777b4f070e78300.html

Top banana, JC :thumbsup:

R'Albin
01-08-2011, 08:53 PM
****in hope not

already heard enough "we can challenge .........blah, blah" and the usual "don of a new era" shot in the arse after 2 games against the best the SPL has to offer outside of Inverness, Dundee, Edinburgh, Kilmarnock, Glasgow & Motherwell

and don't need to replace one pensioner with another

Is that someone critising (sp) Paw Broon? I thought he was the new messiah was he not?:confused:

EDIT-That was aimed at people on here not yous...

Future17
01-08-2011, 08:54 PM
Very, very poor. Child rapists, child murderers. What a laugh. Do yourself a favour as an educated man and get rid of this.

The post you've quoted given may not have been in the best of taste, however given your apparent playing down of convicted sex offenders grooming children for sex on the internet on a separate thread, you may not be in the best position to criticise.

R'Albin
01-08-2011, 08:56 PM
What's the latest on Kickback then? Us non-members still can't get in..

'Mon the Hibs
01-08-2011, 08:57 PM
:faf: :faf:

Even comedy has it's ugly side. I can see this thread ending up in the vault

Iggy Pope
01-08-2011, 08:59 PM
Gary Locke is still there :faf:

There's also a goalkeeping coach there, Carsewell, who I know to be a plum of the first order. Hopefully he'll be next for the thumbscrews. Which wouldnae be good for a goalie likesay...........

Hibercelona
01-08-2011, 09:00 PM
http://img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00761/SNA23232A-280_761943a.jpg

Its never ending. :agree:

LeithBoozy
01-08-2011, 09:03 PM
Just joe could be right, Im a crap singer too. In my defence, the goings on at tyne deserved a song. :greengrin

CallumHibs07
01-08-2011, 09:06 PM
What's the latest on Kickback then? Us non-members still can't get in..

I would tell you, but I've been banned........three times:greengrin

Hibs90
01-08-2011, 09:07 PM
OKay, so just got in from work to this news which I find hillarious. I can't be arsed trawling through pages and pages so can somebody some up in a sentence what has happend and why.

Judas Iscariot
01-08-2011, 09:08 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZ1GPjR8T6j45Yboz-jZ-Ro7M_0jy1mbY8mnitPgVxUuaQUWu-

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSxR9_T-qW8PxaOS2_QwPOZN-YRMSDo-SGx87fOfK042HVE7Xhu2w

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTi7a6-hi9XqHmA7gg1mf1Y0ManYQgEKvNqAjQO7tuGHcVTq86e7g

http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLcBpOtELUVBek8NP-KdhrhI6V-7ByjOPumCl8_1b7lvtGfrTRPg

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7NbjFpcYEMxduCUTDl6504gMIQfqa4 aWhqbtk6ytlQB29O6I5ng

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRHZzz5wjKM8SezNPkm0swyYIOy_o20a KZwgTV6XADudJZ1xVHi

Etc etc...

Minder
01-08-2011, 09:08 PM
Today is up there with his finest moments. There are loads of Vlad moments to chuckle over - my personal favourites are:

1. Malofev appointment
2. Burley sacking

Now if you had a wish for the Vladmeister - what would it be?

Hibbyradge
01-08-2011, 09:10 PM
OKay, so just got in from work to this news which I find hillarious. I can't be arsed trawling through pages and pages so can somebody some up in a sentence what has happend and why.

I think you've got form for this. :tsk tsk:

Go n trawl. :wink:

zlatan
01-08-2011, 09:12 PM
http://i55.tinypic.com/1zxl9pk.jpg

R'Albin
01-08-2011, 09:14 PM

Actually laughed out loud at this :hilarious

HibeeMcGinn1
01-08-2011, 09:14 PM

hahahaha they really are a beautiful species :top marks

MWHIBBIES
01-08-2011, 09:15 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/154a9a9.png

TRC
01-08-2011, 09:15 PM

Didn't realise they're doing a a remake of whats eating gilbert grape in gorgie

madabouthibs
01-08-2011, 09:17 PM
http://shop.sportsworldcards.com/ekmps/shops/sportsworld/images/heart-of-midlothian-henry-smith-399-panini-football-90-football-trading-sticker-28175-p.jpg

Removed
01-08-2011, 09:17 PM
http://www.art247.com/images/large/MIRRORPIX/GL/GL967571.jpg

Hibrandenburg
01-08-2011, 09:18 PM
To be fair we've had our own fair share of stunners. Benny Brazil, Des Bremner, Andy Goram, Derek Riorden.

Hibercelona
01-08-2011, 09:19 PM
Not the best.... but its the taking part that counts! :greengrin

http://www.grapheine.com/bombaytv/identity-en-3c85aec9a93b8a0afe58ada4cad06db6.html

MWHIBBIES
01-08-2011, 09:20 PM
To be fair we've had our own fair share of stunners. Benny Brazil, Des Bremner, Body Goram, Derek Riorden.Where any of them booked for being ugly though :greengrin

Removed
01-08-2011, 09:20 PM
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/javaImages/2c/46/0,,10289~2770476,00.jpg

jacomo
01-08-2011, 09:21 PM
Today is up there with his finest moments. There are loads of Vlad moments to chuckle over - my personal favourites are:

1. Malofev appointment
2. Burley sacking

Now if you had a wish for the Vladmeister - what would it be?

Boxing match with Bednar - still available here as a "Hearts World Exclusive" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS0rf8F40hM)

Has "Hearts World" gone the same way as RRRRRRRRevolution disgraceful branded clothing?

Minder
01-08-2011, 09:21 PM
http://i54.tinypic.com/154a9a9.png

To be fair to Robbo he still looks in no bad shape.

Springbank
01-08-2011, 09:23 PM
got to hand it to the Gorgay Massive. Event their double yellow lines are Pink (in the Robbo pic)

admire that colour co-ordination, is their new boss Colin or Justin?

R'Albin
Boxing match with Bednar - still available here as a "Hearts World Exclusive" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS0rf8F40hM)

Has "Hearts World" gone the same way as RRRRRRRRevolution disgraceful branded clothing?

Noticed this in the suggestions http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwlhD5rydNI&feature=related

Hibercelona
http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/javaImages/2c/46/0,,10289~2770476,00.jpg

http://www.allwelike.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/GollumFace.jpg

Defo should be nicknamed "Gollum the goalie" :agree: