PDA

View Full Version : Steven Fletcher

TRC
31-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Not seen it mentioned but admins please merge if it has. See he was drug tested after Celtic game apparently has strained his relationship with the SFA even further. Such a waste of Scottish talent best striker we have and Harry Potter seems to think we have better to play as a striker.

R'Albin
31-07-2011, 03:27 PM
Not seen it mentioned but admins please merge if it has. See he was drug tested after Celtic game apparently has strained his relationship with the SFA even further. Such a waste of Scottish talent best striker we have and Harry Potter seems to think we have better to play as a striker.

What does that have to with the SFA?

Removed
31-07-2011, 03:27 PM
Surely drug testing is random :dunno: but who controls it? Is SF saying he's been targeted because of his situation with Potter?

TRC
31-07-2011, 03:29 PM
I thought it was strange thought that it was FIFA that organised drug tests maybe just the papers stirring things up.

easty
31-07-2011, 03:32 PM
I thought it was strange thought that it was FIFA that organised drug tests maybe just the papers stirring things up.

Nah, I can't believe that. Now that the News of the World is gone aren't we only fed true stories obtained with gentlemanly journalistic finesse?

offshorehibby
31-07-2011, 03:34 PM
I can't see why a random drug test would strain his relationship with SFA, unless he failed it.

Bayern Bru
31-07-2011, 03:34 PM
I'm genuinely surprised this wasn't a "Steven Fletcher is coming back to Hibs thread." He's about the only former player who HASN'T been linked with a return yet. :greengrin

Joking aside though, this is a non-story. Certain papers will always try to sell as many as possible and if that means printing a story about Steven Fletcher possibly getting annoyed with the SFA after a drugs test - no matter how random the selection is or how little it's got to do with the SFA - then they will print it.

down-the-slope
31-07-2011, 04:06 PM
I'm genuinely surprised this wasn't a "Steven Fletcher is coming back to Hibs thread." He's about the only former player who HASN'T been linked with a return yet. :greengrin

Joking aside though, this is a non-story. Certain papers will always try to sell as many as possible and if that means printing a story about Steven Fletcher possibly getting annoyed with the SFA after a drugs test - no matter how random the selection is or how little it's got to do with the SFA - then they will print it.

Well they know even for the deluded hordes - linking him to a return to OF is too ridiculous....so this is next best thing.....