PDA

View Full Version : Police and stewards yesterday

Hibby70
31-07-2011, 12:59 PM
Did anyone see the cop on the ego trip yesterday throwing out a couple of youngsters for having a playful punch at each other. Totally over the top response. And as for the steward with the swagger that was hilarious.

frazeHFC
31-07-2011, 01:09 PM
I heard some songs about the police and stewards that were funny, but i did not know what had happened.

Thomson1875
31-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Did anyone see the cop on the ego trip yesterday throwing out a couple of youngsters for having a playful punch at each other. Totally over the top response. And as for the steward with the swagger that was hilarious.

Yep, they are 2 of my pals, a bit out of order, they were only having a wee toy fight. The police took their names and they chucked them out. Pretty bad id understand if they were going at it for real. Well over the top. Gutting for them as the time we actually win up there they get chucked out at half time.

The stewards swagger was funny as, his face was priceless when we gave him a few songs for his troubles.

Lmc2105
31-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Yep, they are 2 of my pals, a bit out of order, they were only having a wee toy fight. The police took their names and they chucked them out. Pretty bad id understand if they were going at it for real. Well over the top. Gutting for them as the time we actually win up there they get chucked out at half time.

The stewards swagger was funny as, his face was priceless when we gave him a few songs for his troubles.

Should have seen his face when we all rushed towards him when we scored! mind you a would have got there quicker if i never fell down the ****ing stairs! backs kanckered!

SteveHFC
31-07-2011, 01:44 PM
I nearly got chucked out yesterday at the game.

ArabHibee
31-07-2011, 01:58 PM
Should have seen his face when we all rushed towards him when we scored! mind you a would have got there quicker if i never fell down the ****ing stairs! backs kanckered!

Is it easy to kancker your back? :greengrin

oldbutdim
31-07-2011, 02:02 PM
I nearly got lifted yesterday at the game.

Lifted over?
I didn't think that happened these days.

Did you forget to buy your ticket at the wee kiosk thing?
:confused:

down-the-slope
31-07-2011, 02:03 PM
Is it easy to kancker your back? :greengrin

OOHHH ER madam....is the a wee story involving you in there :wink:

SteveHFC
31-07-2011, 02:21 PM
Lifted over?
I didn't think that happened these days.

Did you forget to buy your ticket at the wee kiosk thing?
:confused:

I meant to say nearly got chucked out.

Anyway soon as I get into the ground yesterday. The Police came up to me and asked me of I had
been drinking and if I was underage. At the time the police were getting their little book out of their
Pockets. I showed them ID to prove I was 18 after that they let me go.

Northern Hibby
31-07-2011, 03:13 PM
Worse was the kid getting his air horn taken off him, the steward said "they wanted me to pap you oot" Who did police, caley officials? what is the official line on air horns?

_hucks_
31-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Worse was the kid getting his air horn taken off him, the steward said "they wanted me to pap you oot" Who did police, caley officials? what is the official line on air horns? they're banned, as they could be lobbed at players

maturehibby
31-07-2011, 04:40 PM
Watch what you do with them as they report all incidents to the clubs and will result in a football ban .
The reason I know is that a Hearts fan i know got thrown out last season for being drunk inside the ground and was going to get a seasons ban until he gave the Hearts official verbals and got it increased to two for his trouble .
So anyone tossed out might find themselves banned

MSK
31-07-2011, 04:50 PM
Watch what you do with them as they report all incidents to the clubs and will result in a football ban .
The reason I know is that a Hearts fan i know got thrown out last season for being drunk inside the ground and was going to get a seasons ban until he gave the Hearts official verbals and got it increased to two for his trouble .
So anyone tossed out might find themselves bannedNowt much he could do about it tbh ..being drunk inside the ground or attempting to enter the ground whilst drunk is against the law ..although ive done it many times ..:greengrin

Baldy Foghorn
31-07-2011, 05:30 PM
Worse was the kid getting his air horn taken off him, the steward said "they wanted me to pap you oot" Who did police, caley officials? what is the official line on air horns?

It was more to do with the cannister being deemed as a weapon than the actual horn, I was told when I asked a steward

hibee92
31-07-2011, 05:39 PM
i know both the lads that got thrown out. I spoke to one of them last night and he was devastated, the stewards just wouldn't listen to them saying it was a toy fight. ridiculous.

Greentinted
31-07-2011, 05:46 PM
Is it still G4S with the contract at the Caledonian?

OtterHibee
31-07-2011, 06:04 PM
Is it still G4S with the contract at the Caledonian?

SecuriGroup were awarded the contract at the Caledonian earlier this month.

The_Sauz
31-07-2011, 06:28 PM
It was more to do with the cannister being deemed as a weapon than the actual horn, I was told when I asked a steward
If that's the case then....what about FOGHORNS, should they not be banned also :confused:

:greengrin:na na:

frazeHFC
31-07-2011, 06:31 PM
What steward was it with the swagger? The one on the blue seat in front of the singers?

erin go bragh
31-07-2011, 07:02 PM
This is true as had my cannister consficated by a jobsworth steward just before ko at hampden at the 2001 scottish cup final , little goatee beard that he was , i could have thrown him further than the cannister but when i told him that he went straight to the police so i had to shout him back and give him the cannister [ kept the horn tho , which is about as much use as a chocolate fire guard without the cannister]
ggtth

erin-go-bragh87
31-07-2011, 07:47 PM
What steward was it with the swagger? The one on the blue seat in front of the singers?

:agree:

frazeHFC
31-07-2011, 09:32 PM
:agree: He did not look very happy during the singing and kept looking at the girl on his left as if he was trying to look as though he did not care, so i thought it was him. :greengrin

Northern Hibby
01-08-2011, 02:32 PM
they're banned, as they could be lobbed at players

If that's true (and I don’t doubt you for a Minute) then anything can come under the umbrella of "could be Lobbed" shoes, keys, coins, lighters, phone & pies now there’s a fun lobbing object :thumbsup: