PDA

View Full Version : Donations to Hibs12thMan

Thomson1875
31-07-2011, 12:40 PM
Hello .netters

Im not sure if many of use have seen the 12thman thread but we need donations for storage in the East stand, something many people from here the bounce and elsewhere have stated 'would be great to be able to store big flags in the ground' now we can, for more details see the thread, im not to sure how many actually read sticky threads on here but a quick link for you - http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?214641-Hibs-supporters-can-help-make-EVERY-home-game-a-GREEN-DAY

We now have 90 quid towards the storage of which will cost 400 pound, see link above about details.

Thanks to the many people who have put there hand in their pocket to help this cause so far. All fellow hibees from the bounce and .net can make this happen, every penny counts whether its a few pence or a few pound it all adds up.

The paypal address is - If you don't have a paypal account im sure some other sort of method can be sorted.
Hibs12thMan@hotmail.co.uk

:flag:

Elephant Stone
31-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Hello .netters

Im not sure if many of use have seen the 12thman thread but we need donations for storage in the East stand, something many people from here the bounce and elsewhere have stated 'would be great to be able to store big flags in the ground' now we can, for more details see the thread, im not to sure how many actually read sticky threads on here but a quick link for you - http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?214641-Hibs-supporters-can-help-make-EVERY-home-game-a-GREEN-DAY

We now have 90 quid towards the storage of which will cost 400 pound, see link above about details.

Thanks to the many people who have put there hand in their pocket to help this cause so far. All fellow hibees from the bounce and .net can make this happen, every penny counts whether its a few pence or a few pound it all adds up.

The paypal address is - If you don't have a paypal account im sure some other sort of method can be sorted.
Hibs12thMan@hotmail.co.uk

:flag:

Pretty poor show from Hibs charging £400 to store your flags.

ArabHibee
31-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Pretty poor show from Hibs charging £400 to store your flags.
Hibs aren't charging for them storing the flags, the charge is to buy the storage lockers for the flags and I believe the company are giving the guys a discount.

Thomson1875
31-07-2011, 12:52 PM
Hibs aren't charging for them storing the flags, the charge is to buy the storage lockers for the flags and I believe the company are giving the guys a discount.

yep, hibs are being pretty helpful with us for the storage now, when we have the lockers/storage in place we will be able to do more/bigger displays in the future. Also more often as the big flags wont need to be dragged along by there owners.

Thomson1875
31-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Funds are at 99.19 quid, another 301 to go.

RIP
31-07-2011, 03:52 PM

That's right. Hibs are fixing them free of charge and set up the supplier

Funds are at 99.19 quid, another 301 to go.

A donation coming from me - think it's all been Bounce money so far

vercol36
31-07-2011, 04:01 PM
Would love to donate a bit of cash but am currently trying to raise £10,000 for a charity cycle in Japan. Will be happy to start donating after July 2012 though!

Have you thought about trying to raise money for the 12th man through sales? Perhaps buying in some merchandise and selling it outside games? I'm sure the club would give your their endorsement and let you set up in a really good location. A small drop in their official merchandise sales would be more than made up for by increased attendances due to awesome 12th man displays!

blairwallace
31-07-2011, 08:34 PM
Would love to donate a bit of cash but am currently trying to raise £10,000 for a charity cycle in Japan. Will be happy to start donating after July 2012 though!

Have you thought about trying to raise money for the 12th man through sales? Perhaps buying in some merchandise and selling it outside games? I'm sure the club would give your their endorsement and let you set up in a really good location. A small drop in their official merchandise sales would be more than made up for by increased attendances due to awesome 12th man displays!

fantastic idea! :top marks