PDA

View Full Version : Who drops out once the strikers are fit?

matty_f
31-07-2011, 07:48 AM
I think we can all see that GO'C could do with Agogo or Sodje alongside him, so if we're putting two up top, who drops out the midfield to accommodate?

I would think it would need to be one of the defensive midfielders of Stevenson and Murray, but I think there's a chance that they'd both be left out if we can secure a right back to free Palsson up to play in midfield.

Thoughts?

Allant1981
31-07-2011, 08:03 AM
Yip i think murray or stevenson, cant see him dropping his captain so will prob be stevenson

calumb
31-07-2011, 08:11 AM
I think we can all see that GO'C could do with Agogo or Sodje alongside him, so if we're putting two up top, who drops out the midfield to accommodate?

I would think it would need to be one of the defensive midfielders of Stevenson and Murray, but I think there's a chance that they'd both be left out if we can secure a right back to free Palsson up to play in midfield.

Thoughts?

Probably Stevenson, but who will get the 2 strikers spot if all 3 are fit and we are possibly trying to sign another?

The Falcon
31-07-2011, 09:22 AM
Probably Stevenson, but who will get the 2 strikers spot if all 3 are fit and we are possibly trying to sign another?

Horses for courses I would think.

Thing I am delighted about is that we now have a physicallity up front which we have not had in a long time, which is sorely needed in the SPL.