PDA

View Full Version : I believe in GOC

spike220
30-07-2011, 10:38 PM
GOC is going to make all the difference this season imho. That little bit of experience (and now his tail is up) will make all the differnce, he has already made a big impact long may i continue.

GGTTH

The_Horde
30-07-2011, 10:47 PM
I believe in GOC
I believe in GOC
I believe in GOC....

12th man get on it...

MWHIBBIES
30-07-2011, 10:54 PM
We are all Garry O'Conner.

R'Albin
30-07-2011, 11:00 PM
GOC is going to make all the difference this season imho. That little bit of experience (and now his tail is up) will make all the differnce, he has already made a big impact long may i continue.

GGTTH

:agree: Long may you continue..,

Mibbes Aye
30-07-2011, 11:13 PM

GGTTH

Certainly hope so :agree:

There were a couple of folk posting on here that his scoring record was nothing special over the last couple of seasons. I think that misses the point. Since he left Hibs he's had the opportunity to play in Russia and the EPL and he will have spent his time not just playing, but training week in, week out, at a technical standard a lot higher than non-OF SPL.

If he combines that experience with his undoubted enthusiasm for Hibs then this has the potential to be a very good season for him and us.

CallumLaidlaw
31-07-2011, 07:33 AM
I said it when he signed and I still believe Garry will get at least 15 goals for us this season :flag:

matty_f
31-07-2011, 07:45 AM
I said it when he signed and I still believe Garry will get at least 15 goals for us this season :flag:

Once big Akpo or Junior join him up front, he'll be rattling them in, IMHO.:agree:

forthhibby
31-07-2011, 08:04 AM
Once big Akpo or Junior join him up front, he'll be rattling them in, IMHO.:agree:

Yesterday he had to play as the target man but with either sodje or agogo playing GOC will be able to play off a fellow striker

Nando™
31-07-2011, 08:22 AM
;2874008']I believe in GOC
I believe in GOC
I believe in GOC....

12th man get on it...
If this catches on, bad things will happen to you...