PDA

View Full Version : Rub of the green

Liams
30-07-2011, 06:53 PM
i know its still early day but last year our first half of the season we were probably the most unluckiest team ever, with the amount of penalties and open goals missed how ever with that win at ICT maybe our luck has changed? Also offtopic question but i noticed Agogo isnt no10, does that mean we have reserved that number for abig name signing?

Irish_Steve
30-07-2011, 07:33 PM
Big name signing could be Djamolidine Abdoujaparov except he was kicked out of his sport for drug offences.Er.......................

--------
30-07-2011, 09:25 PM
i know its still early day but last year our first half of the season we were probably the most unluckiest team ever, with the amount of penalties and open goals missed how ever with that win at ICT maybe our luck has changed? Also offtopic question but i noticed Agogo isnt no10, does that mean we have reserved that number for abig name signing?

Missing penalties and failing to score from right in front of goal isn't bad luck - it's bad football. Luck didn't come into it last season - we were rancid.

The 10 shirt more likely was kept in case Riordan decided to stay, maybe. I'm afraid that the days of genuine 'big-name signings' at ER are long gone.

Unless Garry O finds his touch again....

Kevvy1875
31-07-2011, 01:35 AM
Big name signing could be Djamolidine Abdoujaparov except he was kicked out of his sport for drug offences.Er.......................

Not a patch on Cavendish:wink: