PDA

View Full Version : Leicester City Vs Real Madrid - Sol Bamba Update

Gala Foxes
30-07-2011, 04:46 PM
City playing Real Madrid in a friendly - 15 mins in, 0-0 , and big Sol has just made a superb challenge on Kaka

Gala Foxes
30-07-2011, 05:05 PM
1 nil Madrid HT

DH1875
30-07-2011, 05:59 PM
Gutted, tried to get tickets for the game but got absolutely no where. How strong a team have Real put out?

Sir David Gray
30-07-2011, 06:03 PM
Gutted, tried to get tickets for the game but got absolutely no where. How strong a team have Real put out?

Real Madrid's starting line up;

Adan
Ramos
Khedira
Kaka
Benzema
Granera
Marcelo
Coentrao
Albiol
Varane
Callejon

SUBS

Casillas
Carvalho
Pepe
Sahin
Ronaldo
Ozil
Alonso
Arbeloa
Higuain
Mejias
Casado
Fernandez
Rodriguez

Gala Foxes
30-07-2011, 06:04 PM
All the main Madrid names are their, currently 2-0 Real Madrid

City have made lots of changes but big Sol is still on

Crowd is a 32k full house

Gala Foxes
30-07-2011, 06:08 PM
2-1 Real Madrid , 89th Minute, Lloyd Dyer scores from Sol Bamba knock down

Gala Foxes
30-07-2011, 06:14 PM
FT Foxes 1 Real Madrid 2

No disgrace for City

Next stop Coventry & the usual empty Ricoh "Arena"

HibeePaj
31-07-2011, 12:47 AM
didnt see the game but looking at the report on the LCFC website....

both teams changed kits at halftime :confused:

POINTLESS OR WHAT?

greenlex
31-07-2011, 09:29 AM
Pfffft. Ridiculous decision to have at KPS Leicester. Should have been at Twickenham to allow everyone that wanted to go a ticket.

hibeeleicester
31-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Pfffft. Ridiculous decision to have at KPS Leicester. Should have been at Twickenham to allow everyone that wanted to go a ticket.

:greengrin I was just writing a horrible reply then nopticed you are probably taking the pish :wink:

aberhibsfc
31-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Probably going to be shot to bits for this, probably deserve it.

I've tried to stay away from this thread but can't help myself.

I can't understand Bamba Watch. He was here done his bit and wanted to go and is now away. Wasn't as much of a car wreck as KT's exit but he wasn't squeaky clean either. He didn't want to come home from the African Nations, touting himself for a move for the whole of his last season with us. Didn't play anywhere near how he could, heart wasn't in it then he was away for £250k.

I have nothing against him, but I don't have anything against some of our home grown talent that left and don't seem to get the same attention. I just can't understand the fixation on Bamba and wanting him to succeed. He's gone, he's never coming back, it's not got the affection for the club of a Sproule or Murphy and wont kick a ball for either us or Scotland.

Similar situation to G Caldwell and I don't see anyone monitoring his performances down south, thank goodness.

I'm not bitter, I hope he succeeds, I may even find out now and again how he's doing, but I am not going to be sycophantic and monitor his every game.