PDA

View Full Version : Kwik-Fit Air Con

WeAreHibs
29-07-2011, 03:39 PM
I know these guys can get a pretty bad press and I wouldnt use them for an MOT, service or get my tyres from there but someone told me about their Air Con recharge as mine was running pretty poor.

I went this morning and my coldest temp has gone from 19.7 to 7.3 degrees. I'm very happy and all for £50

Job well done!

sleeping giant
29-07-2011, 05:51 PM
I know these guys can get a pretty bad press and I wouldnt use them for an MOT, service or get my tyres from there but someone told me about their Air Con recharge as mine was running pretty poor.

I went this morning and my coldest temp has gone from 19.7 to 7.3 degrees. I'm very happy and all for £50

Job well done!

Ive had MOT's done there for the past 3 years on my wifes car and they have been great. 1 new tyre required for the last MOT and the rest have sailed through.

cabbageandribs1875
29-07-2011, 11:33 PM
by sheer coincidence, i was looking at videos on the net the other night for doing the job myself, but i think i'l leave it to kwik-fit(advertised as £45), you can buy all the kit, but i just dont fancy the idea of putting the stuff in at the wrong temperature :no way: