PDA

View Full Version : Derby Tickets

HarpyHibby
29-07-2011, 02:17 PM
Appologies if it's already been asked, but when do the tickets for the derby at Tynie go on sale ? Had a look on official site but can't see anything..

TamHibs
29-07-2011, 02:48 PM
Probably 2nd week of August.

vercol36
30-07-2011, 10:57 AM
Haven't been to a derby at Tynie since I was 8. Do the tickets sell out really quickly or do these dire times mean that a few will be available?

Sean1875
30-07-2011, 10:59 AM
Haven't been to a derby at Tynie since I was 8. Do the tickets sell out really quickly or do these dire times mean that a few will be available?
Usually sell out but you shouldnt have too much trouble getting a ticket aslong as you dont wait till the last minute :agree:

vercol36
30-07-2011, 11:04 AM
Usually sell out but you shouldnt have too much trouble getting a ticket aslong as you dont wait till the last minute :agree:

Nice one, cheers. Will try to buy a couple to see our "shock victory".:agree:

.Sean.
30-07-2011, 06:23 PM
Haven't been to a derby at Tynie since I was 8. Do the tickets sell out really quickly or do these dire times mean that a few will be available? We'll sell out, the part-timers love a derby.

TamHibs
30-07-2011, 09:45 PM
We'll sell out, the part-timers love a derby.

Wish I could 'like' this post

FranckSuzy
30-07-2011, 09:50 PM

Maybe, but some fans have to pick and choose the games they attend (money, work, family etc, etc) and this is the ultimate/favourite game.

3pm
30-07-2011, 09:59 PM

Define 'part time'.

Dunbar Hibee
31-07-2011, 07:50 AM

:agree: Correct Sean.

Removed
31-07-2011, 08:30 AM
:agree: Correct Sean. What does 'part timers love a derby' actually mean :confused:

The_Todd
31-07-2011, 08:59 AM
What does 'part timers love a derby' actually mean :confused: It means those of us who don't have the disposable income to follow Hibs to every home and away match aren't uber fans.

wearethehibs
31-07-2011, 11:44 AM
Really think Hibs should have a loyalty scheme. I'm not wanting to sound like an 'uber fan' which seems to be a bad thing? :s but I go to all the games but when it comes to the derby I have the same chance as every other ST holder to get a ticket even if they haven't been to an away game other than tynie.

Broken Gnome
31-07-2011, 11:48 AM
If you want a ticket, you'll get one. However many went to Inverness or go to Killie are hardly going to be left out of a mad rush that shifts 3500 in half a day.

Frazerbob
31-07-2011, 01:21 PM
We have struggled to sell out Tynie for a few years now. On the odd occasions it has been a complete sell out, tickets have been available until a few days before the game. If you want a ticket, you will get one.

Removed
31-07-2011, 01:23 PM
Really think Hibs should have a loyalty scheme. I'm not wanting to sound like an 'uber fan' which seems to be a bad thing? :s but I go to all the games but when it comes to the derby I have the same chance as every other ST holder to get a ticket even if they haven't been to an away game other than tynie. When was the last time any ST holder missed out for a ticket for any game? Doubt there is one tbh.

greenlex
31-07-2011, 01:24 PM
When was the last time any ST holder missed out for a ticket for any game? Doubt there is one tbh.
Falkirk Scottish Cup a few years back.

H18sry
31-07-2011, 01:27 PM
With less season ticket holders this season, it should be a lot easier for non season ticket holders to get ticket's for all ticket games :agree:

Removed
31-07-2011, 02:28 PM
Falkirk Scottish Cup a few years back. Fair enough if some folk did but personally I have never ever missed out on an away game or cup tie I wanted to go to.

Antifa Hibs
31-07-2011, 02:47 PM
It means those of us who don't have the disposable income to follow Hibs to every home and away match aren't uber fans.

Not wanting to start a whole debate but not everyone who goes everyweek has unlimited income. My salary is utter pesh, I just have to make sacrifices for away games etc.

When was the last time any ST holder missed out for a ticket for any game? Doubt there is one tbh.

QoS and Falkirk Scottish Cup, one or two Hertz games under Big Mogga.

Agree though, doesn't happen much. Will be pissed off if we get a small allocation for an away Scottish Cup tie and I don't get one seeing as I didn't miss a match last season :boo hoo:
<Uber alert> :greengrin

Anyone know what these monkeys are charging for Cat A games?

Hibernian Verse
31-07-2011, 03:10 PM
Do they count students in concessions? Otherwise I'll have to give it a miss.

ArabHibee
31-07-2011, 03:13 PM
Do they count students in concessions? Otherwise I'll have to give it a miss.
Yes they do. I made full use of it last year. :greengrin

Hibernian Verse
31-07-2011, 03:14 PM
Yes they do. I made full use of it last year. :greengrin

Excellent. For those asking about prices, their tickets are £31 for an Adult and £21 for concessions. We're getting robbed again.

Removed
31-07-2011, 03:22 PM
Excellent. For those asking about prices, their tickets are £31 for an Adult and £21 for concessions. We're getting robbed again. £31 :shocked:

Lofarl
31-07-2011, 03:41 PM
Hey if and its a BIG if, we go on a decent run. We will sell out the derby no problem. The biggest aim we should have is to sell out the home derby.

lyonhibs
01-08-2011, 07:23 PM
£31 :shocked:

I paid £33 to watch Brian Kerr near as damnit give me a heart attack in the 2nd minute.

If we win, it's cheap at the price :greengrin

I'll be up for the game - one of probably 3 or 4 max I'll make this season due to living 450 miles away.

Still, I'll be in about it like a fat kid over a cupcake if we get to a cup semi-final/final - part-timer, and proud!!! :whistle:

GGTTH

TamHibs
01-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Excellent. For those asking about prices, their tickets are £31 for an Adult and £21 for concessions. We're getting robbed again.

Can I ask where you heard this?

Hermit Crab
01-08-2011, 07:36 PM

Careful. Comments like that can come back to bite you in the ass :wink:

Removed
01-08-2011, 07:51 PM
I paid £33 to watch Brian Kerr near as damnit give me a heart attack in the 2nd minute.

If we win, it's cheap at the price :greengrin

I'll be up for the game - one of probably 3 or 4 max I'll make this season due to living 450 miles away.

Still, I'll be in about it like a fat kid over a cupcake if we get to a cup semi-final/final - part-timer, and proud!!! :whistle:

GGTTH

Me anaw :thumbsup:

After today's shenanigans £31 is nothing to get it right up the yam fuds :faf:

Barney McGrew
01-08-2011, 08:06 PM
Me anaw :thumbsup:

:agree:

Best £33 I've ever spent on a game :greengrin

Newhaven
01-08-2011, 09:27 PM
Anyone know what these monkeys are charging for Cat A games?

£29 for a Wheatfield stand ticket for the game

Fantic
01-08-2011, 09:35 PM
:agree:

Best £33 I've ever spent on a game :greengrin

Could be wrong here but was it not £33/ £31 for the top tier. I was down the front and I'm sure it was just the usual £27.

Sean1875
01-08-2011, 11:05 PM
Could be wrong here but was it not £33/ £31 for the top tier. I was down the front and I'm sure it was just the usual £27.

Definately charged us that for one of the Derbys, ridiculous. I always sit down the front anyways, much prefer it :agree:

Hibs12thMan
02-08-2011, 06:18 AM
Hibs had a great 12thMan at Inverness on Saturday and the official website lauded their efforts with the words "from the hundreds of supporters who had made the arduous trek North and full credit to the contingent that kept singing throughout. The vocal encouragement spurred Hibernian on to record our first win in the Highlands - a magical afternoon and the first win of the new campaign."

We would like to give the players the same support at Tynecastle on Sunday 28th August. One way to ensure would be to advertise a specific area of our allocation as Singing Section. If this was possible are we able to tell the club where in our allocation we would want this section?

Whilst we are sure our entire allocation will be singing for ninety minutes :greengrin I think we acknowledge that every support has a smaller group that starts up the majority of the songs and that it makes sense for these folk to stand together?

blackpoolhibs
02-08-2011, 02:10 PM
The part timers help give the club a better team, its those who go every home game that give us the dross we have been watching.

CallumLaidlaw
02-08-2011, 02:13 PM
The part timers help give the club a better team, its those who go every home game that give us the dross we have been watching.

Haha. I like the twisted logic BH!

blackpoolhibs
02-08-2011, 02:14 PM
Haha. I like the twisted logic BH!

:wink:

cwilliamson85
02-08-2011, 02:33 PM
Why is it possible to buy tickets for after the Derby but not for the Derby yet?

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html

marinello59
02-08-2011, 02:39 PM
Why is it possible to buy tickets for after the Derby but not for the Derby yet?

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/page/LatestTicketNews/0,,10290,00.html

Because the derby is an Away game.

lyonhibs
02-08-2011, 02:50 PM

:agree::agree: Think that was the case, but the real fans paid the full whack to sit right next to the Setanta microphone in the back row :agree::agree:

Ryan91
02-08-2011, 02:52 PM
anyone got any idea as to where I can buy tickets for the derby, google is no help, doesn't appear to be anything on the Yam's site either.

Removed
02-08-2011, 02:56 PM
anyone got any idea as to where I can buy tickets for the derby, google is no help, doesn't appear to be anything on the Yam's site either. :confused: There is only one place, via our ticket office/hotline

Ryan91
02-08-2011, 03:06 PM
:confused: There is only one place, via our ticket office/hotline

Well there is nowt on the eTicketing site yet you can buy tickets for any Hibs game at Home, 4 weeks to go and no information on tickets. Last time I bought a ticket for a Derby I was able to do it at least 6 weeks before the game. Then again, I suppose it's the Hearts ticket office that would be responsible for releasing ticket details.

down-the-slope
02-08-2011, 03:06 PM

Just keep doing your excercises so that Hedgehog is less painfull :wink:

Removed
02-08-2011, 03:22 PM
Well there is nowt on the eTicketing site yet you can buy tickets for any Hibs game at Home, 4 weeks to go and no information on tickets. Last time I bought a ticket for a Derby I was able to do it at least 6 weeks before the game. Then again, I suppose it's the Hearts ticket office that would be responsible for releasing ticket details. I just checked my purchase history and I bought New Year derby tickets on 8th Dec and I think they had been on sale to season ticket holders for a couple of days. On that same timeline I'd expect them to go on sale to ST holders this week :agree:

Ryan91
02-08-2011, 03:27 PM
Pity I didn't renew my season this season, I don't enjoy waiting to buy a ticket.

woody47
02-08-2011, 04:50 PM
Pity I didn't renew my season this season, I don't enjoy waiting to buy a ticket.

Just renew st now and you will not have to wait :):wink:

Ryan91
02-08-2011, 09:38 PM
I'm not too fussed about a season ticket, I could always borrow one of a family member when said family member is working on a weekend and not going to the game.

I'll just have to be patient regarding this whole ticket issue and wait until the time arrives for me to buy my ticket.

LancashireHibby
02-08-2011, 09:59 PM
The derby tickets going on sale is completely dependant on when Hibs receive the tickets - they can't exactly do much before then, can they?!