PDA

View Full Version : Welcome back....

steakbake
28-07-2011, 02:59 PM
So was this the wee break in proceedings so everyone could just calm the f.... down for a bit?

Glad H/Net is back in business. I was tempted to start a rumour on Jamboskickback we'd gone into administration, just to get their wee hopes up. Instead, I just went cold turkey and did some work.

Anyone else do anything productive while dot net was out of action?

CallumLaidlaw
28-07-2011, 03:28 PM
So was this the wee break in proceedings so everyone could just calm the f.... down for a bit?

Glad H/Net is back in business. I was tempted to start a rumour on Jamboskickback we'd gone into administration, just to get their wee hopes up. Instead, I just went cold turkey and did some work.

Anyone else do anything productive while dot net was out of action?

I actually had to do work!!! In between refreshing the site constantly that is!

Removed
28-07-2011, 03:31 PM
So was this the wee break in proceedings so everyone could just calm the f.... down for a bit?Glad H/Net is back in business. I was tempted to start a rumour on Jamboskickback we'd gone into administration, just to get their wee hopes up. Instead, I just went cold turkey and did some work. Anyone else do anything productive while dot net was out of action? I replied to all the texts asking me what was wrong with .net :greengrin