PDA

View Full Version : St Bernards V Third Lanark saturday 30th July 2011

partickthistle
27-07-2011, 11:24 AM
Hi Hibbees,I realise you are playing Inverness away this saturday. But for those not heading up to the Highlands for this game you are more than welcome to come along and see St Bernards v Third Lanark in a Challenge cup final in Edinburgh.St Bernards like Third Lanark were a huge force in Scottish football and won the Scottish Cup. Sadly like Thirds they were lost to the game until recently reformed in Edinburgh a few years ago.The venue is Letham Park, Pollock Pavillian, 227 Ferry Road, Edinburgh EH6 4SPKick off is 3.30pm and entry is free

steakbake
27-07-2011, 12:39 PM
Hi Hibbees,I realise you are playing Inverness away this saturday. But for those not heading up to the Highlands for this game you are more than welcome to come along and see St Bernards v Third Lanark in a Challenge cup final in Edinburgh.St Bernards like Third Lanark were a huge force in Scottish football and won the Scottish Cup. Sadly like Thirds they were lost to the game until recently reformed in Edinburgh a few years ago.The venue is Letham Park, Pollock Pavillian, 227 Ferry Road, Edinburgh EH6 4SPKick off is 3.30pm and entry is free

Thanks for the tip off! Brilliant!!! I will be there... what a historic tie.