PDA

View Full Version : Agogo update

JimBHibees
26-07-2011, 02:41 PM
No idea if this is news on not but seems to explain the reason that Agogo hasnt signed yet.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=214801&comment=0#com

RIP
26-07-2011, 03:19 PM
No idea if this is news on not but seems to explain the reason that Agogo hasnt signed yet.

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?ID=214801&comment=0#com

I posted on another thread that it may be that his Cypriot Club Limassol didn't get the correct release papers from his previous club -Egyptian side - Zamalek.

He allegedly did a moonlight on them with both sides claiming compensation. He was under contract in Cairo until 2012 but considered himself a free agent when he signed with Limassol. Maybe they didn't perform due diligence on his papers and the Cypriot FA have belatedly picked up on this?

bingo70
26-07-2011, 03:30 PM
I posted on another thread that it may be that his Cypriot Club Limassol didn't get the correct release papers from his previous club -Egyptian side - Zamalek.

He did a moonlight on them with both sides claiming compensation. He was under contract in Cairo until 2012 but considered himself a free agent when he signed with Limassol. Maybe they didn't perform due diligence on his papers and the Cypriot FA have belatedly picked up on this?

If thats the case it might not be the formality to get him signed CC has been suggesting

thebausburst
26-07-2011, 05:26 PM
I spoke with the club today and he will be signed by Thur/Fri this week.

R'Albin
26-07-2011, 06:22 PM
I spoke with the club today and he will be signed by Thur/Fri this week.

Brilliant:thumbsup:

ahibby
26-07-2011, 06:24 PM
Sounds similar to the Zemama fiasco. Great it gives me the opp to have another go at the club. Just kidding and the news from the bawsburst gives me renewed faith in the board and I might even get to a game soon.

thebausburst
26-07-2011, 06:38 PM
Apparently the FA over there have a reputation for being completely hopeless and this is the reason for the delay.

Removed
26-07-2011, 06:47 PM
Apparently the FA over there have a reputation for being completely hopeless and this is the reason for the delay. Great news :thumbsup: and here was me thinking the board were stalling because CC is leaving and they haven't asked Strachan if he wants him or not :wink:

greenlex
26-07-2011, 06:53 PM
Great news :thumbsup: and here was me thinking the board were stalling because CC is leaving and they haven't asked Strachan if he wants him or not :wink:
Cannae be right. They usually just sign them anyway. Dont they?:confused:

Removed
26-07-2011, 07:07 PM
Cannae be right. They usually just sign them anyway. Dont they?:confused: Only the ex heros :wink:

Aldo
26-07-2011, 07:32 PM
Someone on the Game thread has suggested that Junior is INJURED :confused:
and wont be able to play for the nextt 6 weeks.

Hope this is not true.