PDA

View Full Version : Still no sign of a new striker ! What happens if GOC gets injured tonight?

TheBruce
26-07-2011, 09:38 AM
Any ideas what is going on with Agogo or is he Agonegone! Or any other potential striker because if GOC get injured tonight we've had ut !!!!! ?

HibbyAndy
26-07-2011, 09:51 AM
Agogo will play in the friendly at Blackpool tonight.

TheBruce
26-07-2011, 09:55 AM
We need him signed ASAP ! But it does concern me that we have no variety in striker all three are very similar ! And as for right back Palsson is wasted there ! New right back and get nutty out the midfield ! Come on the cabbage!

HibbyAndy
26-07-2011, 09:59 AM
We need him signed ASAP ! But it does concern me that we have no variety in striker all three are very similar ! And as for right back Palsson is wasted there ! New right back and get nutty out the midfield ! Come on the cabbage!

Agree in the similarity between all 3 strikers:agree: Wouldnt have minded a wee Leigh Griffiths kinda penalty box player also to feed of knock downs.

khib70
26-07-2011, 10:00 AM
Any ideas what is going on with Agogo or is he Agonegone! Or any other potential striker because if GOC get injured tonight we've had ut !!!!! ?
And only five weeks of the transfer window left. The sky is falling! We're all doomed etc.

Can't we merge all these threads into one great Slough of Despond, and get sponsorship from Dignitas?

bingo70
26-07-2011, 10:06 AM
And only five weeks of the transfer window left. The sky is falling! We're all doomed etc.

Can't we merge all these threads into one great Slough of Despond, and get sponsorship from Dignitas?

The fact we can sign players up until the end of August is irrelevant, we need them in now as our season has started and we only have one fit striker thats no even that fit.

Good luck in starting your positive, everything is rosy threads.

(admins, any ideas why i can't put in in smilies any more? nowt happens when i click them???)

RIP
26-07-2011, 10:25 AM
The similarity between Junior and Garry is tattoos, muscles and a bad boy reputation

The main similarity between Junior and Akpo is skin colour and an English accent

Junior is not a targetman. He's about 4 inches shorter than me (I'm just over 6'2") and sprinter build

Spoke to him on Saturday. He was in a Hibs tracksuit and couldnae wait to start playing for us

bingo70
26-07-2011, 10:31 AM
The similarity between Junior and Garry is tattoos, muscles and a bad boy reputation

The main similarity between Junior and Akpo is skin colour and an English accent

Junior is not a targetman. He's about 4 inches shorter than me (I'm just over 6'2") and sprinter build

Sodje and GoC aren't target men either so to me they may be similiar in that they're powerful strikers that'll play on the shoulders of the defence and should get in behind defences quite a lot if they get good service.

They should also offer us a decent threat in the air if we're getting good balls into the box.

TheBruce
26-07-2011, 10:48 AM
As far as I can see pre season is over and it wasn't good! It's time to get results and at the moment there is nothing to feel positive about ! X oh apart from our new injury prone centre half who looked out his depth and who's dusty Troon was poor against an average Celtic side !

IWasThere2016
26-07-2011, 10:49 AM

DON'T GO THERE! JUST DON'T! :grr:

Golden Bear
26-07-2011, 11:08 AM
As far as I can see pre season is over and it wasn't good! It's time to get results and at the moment there is nothing to feel positive about ! X oh apart from our new injury prone centre half who looked out his depth and who's dusty Troon was poor against an average Celtic side !

:confused:

So you feel positive that our new "injury prone" (wtf) centre half was "out of his depth" ?!

I can only presume you're on the wind up otherwise I suggest you go for a wee lie doon in a darkened corner.

flash
26-07-2011, 11:11 AM

Out his depth yer erse.

Are your eyes painted on?

TheBruce
26-07-2011, 11:20 AM
Ok I am on the wind up, you got me ! But it proves that if we had the passion on the field that we have on here then that alone would take us back to a top 6 finish!

Sandy
26-07-2011, 11:20 AM

WTF :rolleyes: One of the few to come out with pass marks on Sunday.

Aldo
26-07-2011, 11:41 AM
WOuld be very surprised to see GOC playing this evening (not the full match anyway). May see Junior and Crawford.

WOuld think Stephens will play however I expect Murray to play CH at the weekend up in Inversneeckie.

Hamish
26-07-2011, 11:46 AM
He should be trying a back four of Spoony, Palsson, Hanlon and Booth tonight. That would be my defence for Saturday. With Murray sitting just in front of them.

stokesmessiah
26-07-2011, 11:51 AM
He should be trying a back four of Spoony, Palsson, Hanlon and Booth tonight. That would be my defence for Saturday. With Murray sitting just in front of them.

Thats workable but i think i would swap Murray and Palsson over. Or maybe just put Stephens in there and let Murray into the midfield with Palsson for a bit of extra bite.

Jack
26-07-2011, 12:05 PM

Bollox

Ok I am on the wind up, you got me ! But it proves that if we had the passion on the field that we have on here then that alone would take us back to a top 6 finish!

Decent attempt at a recovery but a fail all the same.

Exiled Hibby
26-07-2011, 12:35 PM
The fact we can sign players up until the end of August is irrelevant, we need them in now as our season has started and we only have one fit striker thats no even that fit.

Good luck in starting your positive, everything is rosy threads.

(admins, any ideas why i can't put in in smilies any more? nowt happens when i click them???)

says it all really, nothing to smile about so no more wee smillies :greengrin hang on a minute.......:confused:

aussie_hibee
26-07-2011, 02:19 PM
As far as I can see pre season is over and it wasn't good! It's time to get results and at the moment there is nothing to feel positive about ! X oh apart from our new injury prone centre half who looked out his depth and who's dusty Troon was poor against an average Celtic side ! Launch?

Bayern Bru
26-07-2011, 02:30 PM
The Yam?
:cool2:

IndieHibby
26-07-2011, 02:35 PM
Fud.